Gionee Elife E7

Gionee Elife E7

Gabry, 12 Apr 2015same to me. solutions?Go to system manager to activate Nova launcher as default launcher .

salman, 15 Apr 2015does double tap work in it please try itYup. .activate gesture mode

I have Gionee Eife E7 branded as Qmobile Z5 in Pakistan. I bought it from there but currently i am present in Saudi Arabia. I heard that the kitkat update arrived in march and since then have been searching ways of updating my phone but as my phone doesn't give the option to auto update i am still stuck on Jelly Bean. Is there a way i can update my phone to Kitkat manually? If so then what's the procedure and what are the risks involved. Waiting for a response thanks.

• Disappointed!

The phone came to me defected! It didn't work a week before I had problems! Now the phone will not power on! To make matters worst no one will help me fix the phone and I can't even get a refund! I just threw my hard earn money away.

• santhosh

Yes i have also name problem

• ankit

which phone is better , sony experia z1 or gionee elife7 please suggest me

I mean handset.

I am using this phone since September 2014. Of late the battery drains fast and hand is getting hot while using WhatsApp and browsing net. I am still using jellybean. Didn't update to kitkat after reading reviews. Does anyone facing similar problem ?

• umesh sharma

the best phone in the world. i am using this phone and awesome phone so guys buy it soon ..........the camera is so good with my point of you.

Fabulous phone

No prblm

Works well

• wiqi

pedo1, 16 Apr 2015Good afternoon ... I have Gionee eLife e7 since Monday and I'm... moreI have this mobile for about a week. very satisfied,no problem what so ever. everything is just perfect except amigo2.0. And whenever i try to update,it gives error(The setting has stopped). Any solution please.

• pedo1

Good afternoon ...
I have Gionee eLife e7 since Monday and I'm super satisfied ....
the only problem I find is when I click system updates the following appears (sorry, the setting was stopped)
Can anyone help please?
Thanks ...

• jasdeep

Anupriya, 11 Apr 2015Cheap graphics....8 mp camrea of iphone is better then it's 16 m... moree 7 master in own clas..iphone is bullshit

• salman

does double tap work in it please try it

• Gabry

triple-a, 17 Apr 2014I've installed nova launcher in Gionee e7. When I click menu but... moresame to me. solutions?

• Lol

Ram, 25 Mar 2015Does it have stereo speakers. and if it has, my phones one speak... moreIt has only one speaker other one is for ventilation

• Gadget maniac

Vizak90, 26 Mar 2015Hi , I have bought this mobile just a 5 days back. Was working g... moreEither u r using a different charger or if u r using original one then replace it with new one, it also happened with me but after replacing it was normal

• Anupriya

Cheap graphics....8 mp camrea of iphone is better then it's 16 mp Camera....battery is normal phone looks like cheap chinese mobile

• sajal28

Suparb screen, great bettary life,awesome and smooth kitkat, outstanding camera...
I think I'm the happiest man in the whole world.
Thanks gionee for this awesome device in a limited range:-D:-D:-D

• dev