Gionee Elife S5.1

Gionee Elife S5.1

• Asim

altaire, 29 Aug 2017upgraded my s5.1 to lollipop. sadly its the latest version. got ... morePleas any one have this fone I want this fone

• altaire

upgraded my s5.1 to lollipop. sadly its the latest version. got this phone for almost 2 years now.. and getting stronger.. the front and back gorilla glass works perfectly as still no scratches. guys you can move apps.. just click the truck button in app manager..

Hey ! There is a Bulb type icon arrive on notification bar. how can i remove it. and what it is use. please tell me !

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2016It dosent support instagram n paytm why plzz help..?ptm nd instrgrm alos uses this phone its vry nycc pho I used

• Akino

Anonymous, 11 May 2016How to find the camera encrypt photo in this This phone have been not seen in encrypt file.

• aju

space is available bt when downloading any appp it shows nt enough space.....

fistly you need to root the phone and then install X-plore from google play store launch it and open a category > root >operator>system app then find the camera and intall it back

It dosent support instagram n paytm why plzz help..?

• Angry Bob

aasif, 24 Jul 2016How about the back camera? how does it work? Camera not show an... morePlease Help''Gionee S5.1
I accidentally deleted the camera app that is originally installed in the phone tried to install apps in play store however rear camera is not responding tried to factory reset to bring back the original app but it didn't came back'please help me'

This phone is too costly as compared to its features and it has no softwares update

• adi

Not support Instagram yyyyyyyy???????????????????????plz help

• aleem

best performance ever....looks awesome...

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2016Worst phone..after upgrading its not working, apps are not movab... moreapplicatioon mouvable :)

• joy

This was wonderful handset I love this

the phone does not support instagram how we can install

• sagar malav

this phone is the best phone in the world i am very happy to bought this phone

• Jot

Gionee elife s5.1 is not good bcz instagram and more apps dont instaled so improve your gionee mobile im very angry for this

Worst phone..after upgrading its not working, apps are not movable..please don't buy this phone

• siraj

bad phone all time hanging problems

WORST EVER MOBILE SET, I have come across till date. Had to take the set AT LEAST SIX (06) TIMES to Repair Centre for Software Update, SIM issue, Camera Issue and so on within 4-5 months of purchase.

Complaint lodged in GIONEE website is also treated pathetically.

I would suggest all to buy any CHEAP CHINESE MOBILE than opting for GIONEE. That will last longer than a Gionee set.

I'm thinking of gifting my Mobile set to the CEO of GIONEE. He should know what product is being manufactured by his company.