Gionee Elife S5.5

Gionee Elife S5.5

• Authentic

my back camera is not functioning well... it's bad help....

my front camera is cover by dust

• Rahul

i am facing incoming message problem ,i dont know where they are getting stored ,it jst shows no of messages but in inbox it wont show ..this is disgusting. can any body help???

• Neel

Gionee S5.5 is one of the most worse mobile in the world. I faced so many unexpected problems by using this phone.
1. Not charging
2. Proximity censer not work properly during call time
3. Note application is opened when I use to make calls
4. Screen become dark and locked in between call time
dont buy gionee s5.5 friends

• virender

Hi,
I have a gionee s 5.5. Its front glass is cracked however it was working fine until one day i left it for charging overnight. Since next morning, the phone is dead. No activity. Doesnt show anything with charging. Tried pressing all buttons.
Can someone please ssuggest me a solution?

• virender

Maddy, 22 Dec 2015Hi, I have a gionee s 5.5. Its front glass is cracked however ... moresame problem here bro

• Light

dvid, 17 Nov 2015hi guys im charging my gione s5.5 and suddenly not openig ... he... moreSame problem here with my elife s5.1. What's your contact?

Mani, 10 Nov 2015All the peoples who have other smartphones of other companies te... moremani i have also used this phone over 1 yrs and this phone is great, i havent got any issue still running smoothly but the problem is dust cover my front camera. plz look at your phone whether dust is covered in your front camera..,.....

• imran

hi
i m facing problem with incoming messages,Messages are not showing properly

Hi I'm using my gionee s5.1 for 3 months but suddenly my touch pad is not working anymore has anyone could help me solve this please thanks

• niku

chander, 17 Oct 2015my phone's touch has suddenly stopped responding. what shall I d... morenice phone i am satisfied my phone

• jypsy

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2015I'm using s5.5 for the last 1 year .. I never encountered any of... moreFully agreed, I am using from last 2 years with no issues. Whatever above So called bullshit dumb people said about Samsung or any other brands are having there own experience but for me this is the best in its class.

• Maddy

Hi,
Can someone please ssuggest me a solution?

AnonD-464365, 10 Nov 2015Message,Photos and music data going to be disable..this phone do... more So Sell that phone to any other

Who all are telling this phone is cheap they all are cheapest

• dip

Mani, 10 Nov 2015All the peoples who have other smartphones of other companies te... moreYas i also saport and like this bro

Bad battery life & heating problem. it's another biggest problem is stroge problem. From 16 GB only 9.6 GB you can use.

• RITUBRATA

• Ashu

Mani, 10 Nov 2015All the peoples who have other smartphones of other companies te... moreThanks Mani, I also want to purchase this phone for my SOL. Thanks for your valuable suggestion.