Gionee Elife S Plus

Gionee Elife S Plus

Dev sharma, 23 May 2016hello ,, plz tell me is this phone volte....?????Super phone at this price range

• steveno

AnonD-536421, 12 May 2016very good phone all mobile company campare..... 5 star gionee s+... moreDis is good 5 star.....no heating quick charge...nice camera....good feature.....good one gionee

• steveno

• cent

Anonymous, 27 May 2016Dont buy dis phone .. Insted go for samsung galaxy J7(2016) or s... moreU are a real liar...the phone make sense .

Dont buy dis phone .. Insted go for samsung galaxy J7(2016) or sony dual C4.. Video quality is not good of dis phone .. N camera is also not clear.. Brand is a brand. . Go for sony or samsung .. I regret purchasing dis phone.

• haider devil

i am using this phn its awsm....no issuse and one is spcl thing in phn is its cmra ....its awsm.....i gv 10 of 10 mrks

• Arun

Dev sharma, 23 May 2016hello ,, plz tell me is this phone volte....?????Nice phone for purchege

• Dev sharma

hello ,,
plz tell me is this phone volte....?????

• awdhesh

Akay, 18 May 2016i am also confused about this phone plz anyone advice me that i ... moreExcellent phone I'm just using this phone from 2days no issues occurred till now. every specifications are good.No problem at all.

• Babu

It's amazing phone.. I'm using this phone.

Please help, I have an issue with this phone. Sometimes when trying, my the space bar becomes stiff and hard to respond... Not just the space bar even trying too. Pls help me. I have done factory reset but it didn't work . Is anyone encountering the same issue with me!

Akay, 18 May 2016i am also confused about this phone plz anyone advice me that i ... moreYou should buy this phone. It's awesome. I am using this

• Akay

mohamed, 14 Jan 2016should i buy this phone? need the answeri am also confused about this phone plz anyone advice me that i must buy this phone or not...

• chiboy

vish, 16 May 2016worst phone. heating problem. though having 3 gb ram,hanging prb... moreGionee s Plus is a very good phone. The camera quality is awesome but the thing strange to me is 2 gb ram instead of 3 gb ram as stated on GSM arena site.

AnonD-536421, 12 May 2016very good phone all mobile company campare. 5 star gionee s+. ex... moreCan i know how much time does gionee s plus takes in full battery charge..

• vish

worst phone. heating problem. though having 3 gb ram,hanging prblm. btry prblm.no good camera. better to buy nexus,xiomi mi series, Motorola over gionee.at least they provide btr camera quality n no hanging prblm.

• kesh..

Suffering from charging problem and heating too :'( how can I fix it

• kesh..

Suffering from charging problem and heating too :'( how can I fix it

• nayak

Arun, 13 May 2016I have been trying to set applock and antivirus..but after min. ... morekeep your phone in normal mode instead of power saving or extreme mode . If then also it is not working then update your software ..

iam confused to buy phone
which one is good samsung j7 or gionee s+ plz help