Gionee F103

Gionee F103

• s.l. chohan

My Gionee F103 is updeted to android 6.0 . But my screen lock is sppoort only swip . Not code sytm plz help . Anyone open my phone plz help fast

I bought this phone on April 2016. First complaint was auto off. 2nd it's display got lines and display changed. It took 14 days to change display.3rd it's mother board got problem. And mother board changed with 22days.next day it's selfie camera repaired and it take 13 days to change camera. Finally battery problem. And service centre booked for a battery yesterday ie 14-1-17.what a good phone...

Junyd, 15 Dec 2016Update to Marshmallow for Volte Hello sir my gionee f103 pro phon is not working for any aaps
Plz sir any solution

• Durga

Calls are not coming and going

The battery back up of my gionee F103 pro is very poor even after full charge . what cani do to get rid from the proble.

The best thing about this phone is that it has a Gionee app that you can use to contact their help desk directly for any issues you are facing in using the phone. They actually reply with a solution. Even Blackberry did not have this direct access. Nor did Micromax or Samsung.

gurwinder, 06 Jan 2017My phone's. Back speaker is not working.please help me.Same problem friends

• rafiq

good mobile ,,

Chandan , 25 Dec 2016Battery backup of F103 phone is very poor plz. Resolve my proble... moreUn block contactnumbers

• gurwinder

My phone's. Back speaker is not working.please help me.

• Sibu

Jitendra, 02 Jan 2017Out going numbar not showin pls my problam shol mePlease check your guestmode.

• juyel

In Jan 1st my phone get silence suddenly and I can't Listen musiC through my cell. Not by loudspeaker or not by phone,s calling speaker. And also my earphone Jack was not working. So can someone help me to get Me out From this problem. .........plz. I'm very upset by gionee team. ................

• mehul

Charging is not fast it's work very slowly help me.....

• Jitendra

Out going numbar not showin pls my problam shol me

• Jitendra

Out going numbar not showin pls my problam shol me

• Saud ahmad

I downloade new version but when I want to install that, it says, update file is corrupted. What should I do

wife connect very slow and not working just

Battery is slow charging
Not battery backup

• sunny

Nirbhay singh , 18 Oct 2016It is working fine for me Setting--> Security--> Guest Mod... moreit worked for me thanks

• clemitha

My battery back up is so poor that if i fully charge it by 8am before 1pm its just some 15 to 20 %. really upset about it. is there any option for it, I mean for a better battery back up ?