Gionee Gpad G3

Gionee Gpad G3

• Indian Akash

I purchased this phone from Rajasthan, India (retail shop) in 2013. It is working excellent. It is 1 GB RAM, 4 GB Rom version with 8 MP camera. I rooted this phone and removed all unnecessary apps. Working as fast as latest phones.
Display : Good
Speed : Excellent

Only problem is network. It does not accepts certain type of operator sim.

• rocky

it is verry verry nice mobile from gionee.i am using this from last 2.5 years.i did not face any problem..one of the best phone in world..thank you gionee

• shami saini

Rishabh Rawat, 06 Apr 2016Can i update my gionee gpad g3 to lollipop version Hi I am using gionee g3 1GB RAM 4GB ROM this model is very good working no hanging no hiting
I advise for all user you're don't update in lollipop on your device you're tried in update the device in lollipop. after update.device hang on logo problem i am working in mobile software repairing.....lollipop supported in gionee g3 8GB ROM....thanks for

• sonu

This phone is simply super. Am using since 1.5 year. There is no problem in this phone. Screen is too strong. My phone dropped on road while am on driving and lorry gone on screen but doesn't happens to screen even single scratch also. After this phone dropped in water with full of water in screen. After I dried than its runs like before. battery excellent. Thanks to gionee.

• sonu

• Bhavesh

This phone is just awesome . I am attached to it. Thanks Gionee for such awesome smartphone. Using it got more than 2 years and not faced a single issue . 1gb ram but no hang problem . Can play heavy games . Battery is superb. No other 3g phone is best than it.

• Daxeshsinh

i heave use gionee g3 1 gb ram 2 year his wherry good and best prfomoanse

• chinna

we have a update of my gionee gpad g3 mobile in kitkat. we have to late you re's companion,you're company is waste of world.

• ganesh_

Really wonderful phone.. Using since 2 years.. No problem..gud looking. Still it is working excellent..

I am using this phone since two years back.no any problem.No technical issues,one of the best among other brands.

• Rishabh Rawat

Can i update my gionee gpad g3 to lollipop version

• sowmya

I love it...my phone is robbed by some1...I dowanna buy other phn....m attached to it...so plz tel me he to get it back... Plzzzzz

• dev

Am using this phone since 8months there is no single problem. Battery back up superb. Minimum 12 hrs gurranty. Cam good. Processor super with 1GB ram.
Once my mob dropped in water but its running with out problem. dropped so many times on first flor to ground flor but screen is to strong. Excellent phone. Thanks to gionee product...

Worst phone i have ever seen.Always hangs. Never updates.Very slow.Cant play good games.Front camera too bad. Etc...........

• Sam

It's a 512 mb ram, but quad core. don't burden this with lots of apps. it will get slow, no updates though

• pravin bavaliya

G3 phone is slob and verify haeg

• sanket

my mobile g3 problem
unfortunately mobile ocr has stopped

when you are going to update android version of this phone. i have purchased it before 1.5 years. but jellybean is now performing very slow. so pl update...

Mr.JazZ, 11 Aug 2015I want to know that Gionee G3 has OTG support or not? How can... moreI want to know that Gionee G3 has OTG support or not?

• SAN

is G3 upgradeable bcos d phone performance now is very slow.... what can i do to it