Gionee K30 Pro

Gionee K30 Pro

Dan, 30 Dec 2020Yikes, looks like the Shanzhai phone makers have gotten aho... moreagree

• Dan

Yikes, looks like the Shanzhai phone makers have gotten ahold of the Gionee brand.

alexandero11, 10 Dec 2020What I cannot comprehend is the mindset of engineers who th... moreyou have to be a clown to think that the 720p resolution screen is a deal breaker over the fact that the phone ships with a 4 YEAR OLD VERSION of Android

What I cannot comprehend is the mindset of engineers who think that a 720p screen is okay on a phone this big. Do they think we all have horrible vision? Even Nougat is less of a dealbreaker. It's actually condescending. Why are all the big phones that need the resolution so badly so low res?

They restarted from where they left I mean Android 7

Hey, 09 Dec 2020R u sure it will be Android 7, how horriblehttps://www.gsmarena.com/gionee_k30_pro_revealed_with_4000_mah_battery_and_128gb_base_storage-news-46642.php

• Another Hey

What a terrible gimmickšŸ¤, they need to stop

• Hey

YUKI93, 08 Dec 2020If this phone really ships with Android 7.1.1 out of the bo... moreR u sure it will be Android 7, how horrible

Adam, 08 Dec 2020This phone is absolutely terrible. Android 7.1? In 2020? Wh... moreWish it was 2017 haha...

To quote Someone123, "They haven't updated their malware to run on Android 11, hence they still need to ship 7.1"

• And So

Android 7 and this is 2020, Android 11 was already released to some phone. Not worth your hard-earned cash.

LOL, scam photoshopped fone. Nevermind they got caught planting malware.

• Adam

This phone is absolutely terrible. Android 7.1? In 2020? What are we, in like 2017? I don't think we are. Not only that, it shows a fingerprint scanner in the middle of the screen, which is just false advertising. (Now, obviously, Gionee didn't say anything about a fingerprint scanner in the screen, but the image clearly shows that there is a "Fingerprint Scanner" in the screen, though it is on the back, but still). I guess some things that are good about this phone is maybe the RAM, and possibly the battery? The screen seems OK, but eh.

welcome to the 2020 definition of "PRO"
very nice phone for professional sleepers

Look at those bezels, even my mi 9 have bigger bezels and it is a flagship

I really don't get this. Android 7 was in unofficial documents, and the official selling links says no word for Android 7.1

I don't believe this phone will use lower than A9

If this phone really ships with Android 7.1.1 out of the box, this is definitely what I would call a proper DOA. That DOA tag definitely shouldn't be applied to Nokia and Sony when you have this kind of heresy.