Gionee M12

Gionee M12

Prince , 01 Apr 2021As of recent my phone restarts by it self it is annoying I ... moreLike since when , how many month of normality

Dis device is mad,,, i over love it

• Prince

As of recent my phone restarts by it self it is annoying I advise you don't buy it

HenryMoore, 16 Mar 2021Same as Gionee S12 it deletes Facebook messenger anytime I ... moreEven me too

• Precioux

SAMFILO, 24 Mar 2021Am currently in Akwa ibom state,, am a Gionee gadget fans i... moreIt is 79,000 naira on Jumia

• SAMFILO

Am currently in Akwa ibom state,, am a Gionee gadget fans i using all Gionee fone,, am asking for the current price of the 6gb ram 128gb version of this device,, i need it ASAP

• HenryMoore

Prince, 02 Mar 2021I have been using the phone for about three days now and I ... moreSame as Gionee S12 it deletes Facebook messenger anytime I switched off and on the phone,why is it like that?

• Demola

Kizz Dan, 20 Feb 2021Please someone that have buy the Gionee M12 should tell us ... moreIt's 79,000 in Nigeria

• Prince

I have been using the phone for about three days now and I can say that the phone is good very fast and smooth. I am using the lower version of the phone and even at that it is great very accurate. I downloaded messenger for Facebook but anytime I switch off my phone it deletes the app so I think my phone deletes the phone automatically because the app isn't good for my phone.
Overall it is good phone to have

How good is the phone?

• Kizz Dan

Please someone that have buy the Gionee M12 should tell us more about the phone.i too love the phone.i need to get the 4gb+64gb ram.so i want to know the price in nigeria here thank you.

Jewels Communication, 17 Feb 2021Yes they went down, but are back for real!oh I see

• Jewels Communication

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2020There seems to be a mix up on the price of both phones list... moreYes, you're right.

• Jewels Communication

TheWanderer, 21 Nov 2020lol I thought gionee was deadYes they went down, but are back for real!

• Pop

atasco, 05 Jan 2021I am particular about d camera.som1 should pls tell me more... moreNokia 5.4 has a better camera tha this, and also overall performance.

• oasis

Preparing to get a copy this month ending. God's grace!

• atasco

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2020I love this Gionee M12 (6+128GB), I am a heavy user and the... moreI am particular about d camera.som1 should pls tell me more abt d both camera

• Delsongz

Those Gionee M12 has private space ?

• Champ

isong, 11 Dec 2020i love Gionee M12 but the battery should be increased to 5... more5100mah(five thousand and hundred) is bigger than 5000mah(five thousand)