Gionee M6

Gionee M6

• TAMUNO

I bought gionee m6 but I can't see where the gionee m6 is written on it what am seeing is GN8003 ,please my question is ,is it the original gionee m6? And again opera mini on it and the browser don't work at times but the whtasapp wil be going ...please what do I do ?

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2021Go and do manual internet configuration for it. It will wor... moreHow do I manually configure my internet settings cuz my own phone browsing is also limited and its annoying

It looks like Gionee has fallen

The phone will just switch off by itself and will want to restart by it will hang at the booting stage and off and start the offing and booting continuously. Please does any one has the solution to this.Please help.

My gionee m6 FM radio is working at all, and the earpiece port is not compatible with any. Pls I need solution to this two things.

• Bob

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2021Go and do manual internet configuration for it. It will wor... moreHave you tried using a simple vpn like "secure vpn" to try surfing.

• Bob

Daniel , 13 Jul 2020Please i got a GiONEE M6 GN8003, but it refused to browse t... moreAbout the broswer issue with the gionee m6 even m8003 try conneting with a simple vpn like "secure vpn" hope that solve yours

fab, 21 Aug 2020my Gionee M6 screen is broken and its not coming on againSame thing apply to my phone and I were unable to see any calibration

Michale, 10 Feb 2021My gionee m6 isn't browsing why can I get an immediate... moreGo and do manual internet configuration for it. It will work like that.

• S. Ijebor

I can't receive sms in my gionee m6 plus

• Michale

My gionee m6 isn't browsing why can I get an immediate response to fix this problem?
I have tried 2 different sims on it but it still isn't browsing

My Gionee mirror M6 current version android 6 and amigo V5895 is not updating to recent version. Please advise what can i do.

• topesode

My Gionee mirror M6 current version of android 6 and amigo V5895 refused to update. please advise what can i do.

• Traviz

IBN-Husain, 25 Nov 2020Please, is that any different between Gionee M6 plus and Gi... moreEven my m6 does not support play store and play service
Just that it has market place for am download

• Ugochukwu

IBN-Husain, 25 Nov 2020Please, is that any different between Gionee M6 plus and Gi... moreIt is not the original one

• IBN-Husain

Please, is that any different between Gionee M6 plus and Gionee G8002s?. I bought a new Gionee G8002s which was called Gionee M6 Plus here in Nigeria, it doesn't support Google play service and Google play store, please help me out to know if I can download the software that can enable me to use the Google account on it, or any other way to get a file that can change it from China version to the global version.
Thank you for your support.

• MKL

I couldn't update. FM radio recording is not recording it show errors apps not responding,please assist.

Pls hope good is M6 Gionee phone wen it comes to it usage like fast browsing, collections of apps, etc...

• Gift

I've been trying to switch my google account user but I don't know how to? What do I do

• Mr flash

My gionee phone keep rebooting and hanging what do I do about it.