Gionee M6s Plus

Gionee M6s Plus

• Boss

Gionee should reduce there price like other products

• Uzor2009

Is it available in Nigeria?

• Kingkrypto

Awesome phone... Gionee need to come to Nigeria, the biggest market they might need to consider. Battery life of a phone says alot in my country.

does it have cm15 rom?

• Ola

Eco, 21 Nov 2017I want to buy this phone,can it work in Nigeria?Gionee should make their phones very cheap to gain more in our market.

• Eco

I want to buy this phone,can it work in Nigeria?

AnonD-534788, 10 Sep 2017ali express stolen money .after you buy online didnt sen... moreI got my mi max 2 from Aliexpress safe and sound after 26 days of order.

• kman

How come no one has come to share his or her experience with Us after buying this phone? Please we need your experiences, especially with regards to overheating, hanging and other issues? Thanks.

• Barrister Sani

AnonD-534788, 10 Sep 2017ali express stolen money .after you buy online didnt sen... moreHello please how can I gets this kind phone Gionee M6s plus. Or how can I..!?

Winston, 30 Jul 2017Ali Expressali express stolen money .after you buy online didnt send my mobile

• Winston

Oshi, 28 Jun 2017Hi, do anyone know if this will work in Sweden? And do you... moreAli Express

• Winston

Mr. Electronics, 05 May 2017Such an amazing phone! Does anyone know where I can buy it?Ali Express

• antara

I wud lyk 2 buy this phone.. But what's d price nd does it support Volte?? Also does it heat up while using nd does it get hanged in between??
If the results are good i will buy this phone wit a huge battry nd big screen size.. THNKS IN ADVANCE

leo, 28 Jun 2017I need that the phone works with LTE 4g.for south america... moreLook up willmyphonework. com to find the answer.

Nice Guy, 08 Jul 2017I wanted to does this phone support TMobile 4G LTE bands. I... moreIn the USA No, but 3g HSPA just as well.

Nice Guy, 08 Jul 2017Does this cell phone with TMobile 4G Lte network? Dont have it so i dont know

• Nice Guy

AnonD-441601, 08 May 2017Great phone a real 2017 flagship killer not like these so c... moreDoes this cell phone with TMobile 4G Lte network?

• Nice Guy

I wanted to does this phone support TMobile 4G LTE bands. I'm looking to get another in a few months. Most of the new cell phones 5'5 screen and I would like to stay with a 6' screen cell phone.

• Oshi

Hi, do anyone know if this will work in Sweden?
And do you know where i can buy one?
Thanks in advance!

• leo

I need that the phone works with LTE 4g.for south america. Argentine use LTE 700(28), LTE 1700(4), LTE 2100 (4) thanks