Gionee Marathon M5 lite

Gionee Marathon M5 lite

• Handi

This M5 Lite is a robust phone. The hardware is quite fine, but the screen sucks. Got it broken the last time I dropped it only 60 cm high. Firmware? This is the phone with the WORST firmware that I've ever used. Bad English system language, and super slow charging. Need more than 3 hours to charge it full with nice chargers. Aftersales service? Even in China where this phone originated, they had BS aftersales service. This phone gets hot quite easily. But the speed? Alright, I'd say 3 GB of RAM is more than enough for this phone. I'd rate 6.5/10 for the overall score.

• Rahul jonwal

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2018Update lte to volteUpdate lte to volte

• Rahul

Dev, 18 May 2019Update new version Lte to volte

• Dev

Update new version

I have used this phon for 3 years about after 1 year its battery discharge time become very fast and no update from 2015 bow it is also running on 5,0 lollipop bad service by service centers but phon won't stop working from 3 year only minor problem of charging jacks comes from timre yo time except that phon is cool😉😂

• Ahmed

Google play store is not working in my gionee gn5001s since i purchased the phone from the store, please how can i fix the problem so that i can use play store in my phone.

Update lte to volte

• Suraj

salman, 15 Jul 2018Plz Update Gionee m5 lite Lte to VoltePlzzz update lte to volte my lite

Ashok, 28 Jul 2018Very good mobileV good

• Ashok

Volte, 17 Jan 2018VolteVery good mobile

• Japhet tep

Please add volte feature.....

• salman

Plz Update Gionee m5 lite Lte to Volte

Is it 4g or not

AnonD-746445, 22 Mar 2018Ibwant to change my phone in volte beacouse l have big problem. ... moreIt's hardware not supported VOLTE so no chance by update...

i own this phone 2 years ago , now replaced the battery which is costing rs.800 from ebay ,
the phone is good , but i asked many time to company about the voltee upgrade they not reply me on this , i guess this phones hardware not supported VOLTE Hardware. and still running android old update 2017 last update , no update released... i recommend if you are using non 4G go for it , if not dont buy it , go for good phone who support VOLTE

• Rahul

Security features are good

best phone ever used !!!!!
but plzz enable volte feature in it...

Ibwant to change my phone in volte beacouse l have big problem. I can't any call without volte. So please give me a new softwere for volte.

• Not support jio sim

Dinesh tak, 14 Mar 2018Call is not possible my phone and not spotted calling in Jio SIM... moreNot support jio sim qhy

• Dinesh tak

Call is not possible my phone and not spotted calling in Jio SIM only net work