Gionee P7

Gionee P7

AnonD-735748, 07 Feb 2018Hi My Name is Nishu. I purchased Gionee P7 on (19th-Nov-2017) Bu... moreThe worst mobile ever produced by Gionee p7...
Regretting by buying the mobile.... Bad battery camera hanging problem.... -5 in ratings .... Don't buy...

• Sanjay

You don't buy this mobile. Its a wrost product. It's has bad battery back up bad camera poor mobile quality and hanging varias time in an hour.Blue tooth on after restarting of this mobile.
I give it minus 5star.

• HipHopTamizhan

Actually it is nice one. but the battery status is very bad.battery will become damage after a few of days

• Nikki

It's good but the worst thing about the model is it's cheap quality of battery it's worst ever even after not using the phone which is having 100% charge it shuts down in 4-6 h

• Sonu

It is a bad phone battery life no longer please donot buy this phone

• Raju

Very bad phone not buy this device weast your money many problem like. hanging, bad camera quality, bad screen quality, bad battery quality . Good things. Music system, many feature like extreme mode .

As all I am suffering from same problem please ......Do on battery life it's very poor ... Condition
My mobile keep switch offing although having sufficient charge

Hi My Name is Nishu. I purchased Gionee P7 on (19th-Nov-2017) But now phone battery is not working its showing battery draining problem. I am quite disappointed with it because
After 4 ,month later problem has come automatically not accepted so early NOT HAPPY
I went in service center of Laxmi Nagar Practically they replaced battery of my phone.After changing of battery phone has been dead & meanwhile i didn't get sufficient solution from their end after today i will not recommend Gionee to anyone.
I would request please look into this matter pro-actively. My phone is under warranty I would suggest please provide me New-handset. rather than temporary solution.
I want you to reply on my this review solve my matter ASAP.
Thanks I hope you can understand & I hope i will get satisfied solution from Gionee end
Please mention your dignity with your precious customer All the best
Thanks
Waiting for your reply

Thanks & Regards

Nishu

• Sandy

Battery backup is very bad
And customer service is also so bad gionee is third class brand in mobiles phone markte in customer service

• pk

Nana, 09 Mar 2017This mobile is good Wrost mobile in world

• vamsi

tp, 12 Dec 2016Why??Verry battery is failed

• Nik

In this phone only battery is not good. All other features are good.

• bishop

the phone is very poor what is the problem with it???it keeps on switching off.do something about your phones

• sonu

phone is very good But batary poor

• posen

poor battery life and very hitting problem.others good

• Rajiv

Otg suport?

• jashandeep

good looking phone but very bad battery backup

• pinku

Very bad battery..i hate it

• aflyn

Battery backup is very bad... Sound quality is great, camera is decent, heating problem occurs while playing online games.

• jing

is this available in the philippines?