Gionee Pioneer P3

• sainand

how to do set the pass word to gioneep3 mobile including memmory card

Not good...mobile hang problem... DON'T Waste Your Money

• jade

How can I update may system when it says network anomaly... Though the WiFi is good?

ab, 16 Jan 2015Kitkat 4.4.2 coming in service centes,check out nearly in 10 day... moreUpdate came but .....
Not supported for p3 it means some apps are not working done like camera ...
plzzz give a better solution to this

i can not dload any app from store .pls. help.

• shashank mishra

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2015by which button I can see my booting menu.to see boot menu switch off ur device then press volume_up+power button.

• vinay odiya

Sanjay, 28 Jan 2015P3 is a smart phone in gionee mobiles but I am don't work OTG Co... moreOtg kit can act

by which button I can see my booting menu.

• Dpk

AnonD-358890, 01 Feb 2015how i can use screen shot on my p3??? For screen shot hold power button and press down volume key

how i can use screen shot on my p3???

• Nikhil

Battary life is very bad

• Sanjay

P3 is a smart phone in gionee mobiles but I am don't work OTG Connect kit........

• Maulik

What's the procedure to change the font style ? Bz there isn't any option in setting for font style. Only font size option is there.. I has already tried many times to download superuser root bt the error comes.. Give me suggestion as soon as possible

AnonD-230630, 21 Jan 2015You do not have to root it. Gionee has released 4.4.2 update for... moreDid you updated your p3 to 4.4.2

• vicky

AnonD-230630, 21 Jan 2015You do not have to root it. Gionee has released 4.4.2 update for... moreCan I update in software update becaz is not there

You do not have to root it. Gionee has released 4.4.2 update for p3 but you have to take your phone to service center where they will update it for free.

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2015My album is not sowing whatsapp image and video .it also not sow... moreu might have noticed 3 lines at top left corner when u take gallary. u should hav to press tht and select all files,then u could easily find ur downloaded and whatsapp pic and videos.

• Kartik

thyne, 16 Jan 2015How to unlock my screen for P3 phone? my husband tried to make p... morePower off your phone than when it gets switched off press power button and volume up buttens together then go to wipe/factory data reset use volume down button to move it and press the power off button then take the hilight on the yes............
And press power button it will be reseted but all the data will be erased of your phone no harm to memory card and sim