Gionee S11

Gionee S11

Good one, it Neva lags

Good phone, cameras re so clear,

TB GAMER, 09 Sep 2021Hmm 🤔 Should I buy itYnot

• TB GAMER

WRLD, 04 Jul 2021Yes, it play pes 2021 wellHmm 🤔 Should I buy it

• Mkk

How can I remove the chinese language. Its annoying

Anonymous, 20 Mar 2020Can I upgrade this device to Android 9 pie Ya for sure

• WRLD

Anonymous, 20 Jun 2021I want to know if the google play use to misbehave and if i... moreYes, it play pes 2021 well

• Leem

Anonymous, 28 May 2021Good Morning, I get in unsolicited app pop-up which consu... moreTry n lock d app

UDOKA, 23 Apr 2021Giinee is nice phone in the world I want to know if the google play use to misbehave and if it is good at playing dream league soccer 2021 and pes 2021

• Olaitan Ayodele

Genuine-Genius, 09 May 2021My Gionee s11 lite is very fast in surfing the web but my a... moreI can help

Good Morning,
I get in unsolicited app pop-up which consume mobile data everyone and have tried to install several time.
I'm still looking for a solution to it. It's bad for the phone.
Apps include Josh, moj, winzo, trell and others.

• Genuine-Genius

My Gionee s11 lite is very fast in surfing the web but my all issue is; it can not open Google play store.
If this my issue can be addressed, I will be the happiest man.

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2021S11 is superb, good battery, camera, and fast charging. One... moreDownload google services framework and google account manager

• UDOKA

Anonymous, 17 Apr 2021Not all the goinee phone open play storeGiinee is nice phone in the world

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2021S11 is superb, good battery, camera, and fast charging. One... moreNot all the goinee phone open play store

• Emmanuel

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2021S11 is superb, good battery, camera, and fast charging. One... moreThe play store is not functioning

• Krish prince

Anonymous, 13 Feb 2021S11 is superb, good battery, camera, and fast charging. One... morePlay store has stopped

S11 is superb, good battery, camera, and fast charging. One problem is playstore just stopped opening. How do I do it

• Oscar

jay r, 24 Mar 2018why? MTK chipset is the worst in all android chipset,1 it makes some or almost all android phones with mtk chip overheat and it consumes a lot of battery and its not good for gaming unlike snapdragon,snapdragon is the overall best chipset,good for gaming, preserve battery and 10 times faster than mtk which is mediatek.

• King Jay