Gionee S11 lite

Gionee S11 lite

• E shock u

Gionee s11 lite has actually set the Pace and it is running a nice Race phone with length width and good face

Upen, 01 Apr 2022i dont want gionee push and app like josh, mxtakatak, winz... moreI hate those app downloading by it self

@ Upen: i dont want gionee push and app like josh, mxtakatak, winzo, etc are automatically downloading. plz stop this kind of things..
I thought I was the only one having this nonse issues, those apps will always download themselves,even when I have uninstalled them, and in less than 10mins they have consume over 2gb data, as long as your data connectivity is on. funny enough you cant even find the files they are downloading. for me I think gionee is using this apps to defraud users of there Data subscription.

• Upen

• isaaceasy

GODNESS, 23 Feb 2022how good is the camera The camera works perfectly well in the bright environment - better in the sun

• GODNESS

how good is the camera

My browsers keep showing network error and it's frustrating even when I have data

• Bugger

taione, 14 Dec 2021Solution to auto installed and auto pop up of app. 1. go t... moreThis steps works for me thanks buddy 👍

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2022Factory reset your phone and ensure to disable the "Gi... morePlease, does it require that I should also turn off the user experience button that is also on the same page as the push button?
Or is it only the push button I am going to disable and then leave the user experience button on?

Anonymous, 24 Jan 2022There are apps that install themselves automatically pls ho... moreFactory reset your phone and ensure to disable the "Gionee push" option while setting up the phone, this is what I did and the unwanted apps was gone for good! Gosh those apps almost made me go insane! Now I'm enyoing the phone.

Sadieeq, 03 Jan 2022I don't want gionee push in my phone,i don't wan... moreHey buddie, I bought mine December last year and I was having same issues but it stopped when I "factory reset" the phone but make sure to disable the "Gionee push" option while setting up the phone, that's what I did and I'm enjoying the phone no issues so far, hope this info helps u and others.

Annie, 07 Sep 2021Download Malware bytes from play store.This phone is useless.,it just looks good on the outside. Thanks operating system sucks!!

There are apps that install themselves automatically pls how can I stop that from happening

• Sadieeq

Ewache, 19 Dec 2021My Gionee S11 has been a total frustration to me due to Gio... moreI don't want gionee push in my phone,i don't want auto installation in my phone such as daily hunt winzo josh etc.Please I need to stop this immediately

• Ewache

taione, 14 Dec 2021Solution to auto installed and auto pop up of app. 1. go t... moreMy Gionee S11 has been a total frustration to me due to Gionee push apps that install automatically. I tried to remove them permanently by following your steps, but it continues.
I need a solution please.

• Showguy 272

It must dad and frustrating phone have ever experience in life as I'm typing this comment the unwanted useless app keep coming up this is worst can the company do something about desperate people comments

• Stick

Michelle, 13 Dec 2021It doesn't workUse minimal adb on your PC, browse YouTube for the full proces to uninstall a bloatware

• Biyit

I have been on this forum severally, reading all comments on how to stop the unwanted apps from installing on the phone. I tried all the advice that was given but none work. I was avoiding the inevitable method of resetting my phone but when the those pop ups almost frustrate me I opt for the reset.
If you want to enjoy this phone just find a way and save all the important things on your phone somewhere, go to reset and reset it. Then, when you are setting it up towards the end, make sure you turned off that option that says Gionee want to be sending you promotional whatever and the push too! Switch it off patapata.

• taione

Solution to auto installed and auto pop up of app.
1. go to settings
2. Select Cellular networks
3. Select data usages
4. select Cellular data usage
5. Select Gionee push
6. Disable background data and unrestricted data usage.