Gionee S6

Gionee S6

my phone is not working properly after software updation... what to do...???/

• Ariff

• Vny

I charge my phone 3 times in a day but

I cant access the mobile data and all sim settings are locked. What do i do to gain access to sim card settings?

Sam, 15 Sep 2017Guise I am buying a second hand gionee S6 at 5000 should I buy i... moreNever buy a gionee product .... U ll have to regret ... Worst phone ever .. Gionee s6 .... Better go for Samsung or mi ...

• khush

Use du battery saver app for better battery backup

• manikantakhush

This phone is good but battery drain very fast

• Sam

Guise I am buying a second hand gionee S6 at 5000 should I buy it......
Please give u r opinion guise I don't know about this phone

• Mahseff

The most stupidest phone ever. Mine reboots on its own a lot of times, shows wrong battery percentage a lot of times. I regret ever buying this piece of shit. And the worst thing is they haven't released an update to rectify this problems. I'm selling mine and going back to Samsung.

• Ricky

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2017Very bad phone... Charging issue.. Very bad heating issue.. I... moreI've same problem ...my phone is also heat more and switched off ...and now it's not turn on ...

• Ansul

1 sim available but 2nd not available or closed when we turn off 1 sim 2 nd get available but 1 get closed. please answer

It's hell if speaking about its c type usb...In two months thrice repaired from service centre...And again gone...Service station takes more than two weeks to get it repaired...

Deactivating set all read

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2017never ever buy this phone.. believe me.. it is the worst phone i... moreVery bad phone... Charging issue.. Very bad heating issue.. It generates so much of heat that u cannt even hold it in ur hand..
Wasted my money.. :(

never ever buy this phone.. believe me.. it is the worst phone i have ever used.. very poor battery.. problem with charging.. it heated to 50 degree celsius..how can they produce such a crap phone.. I wasted my 22500 Nrs in this phone.. Dont ever buy it you will surely regret..

• The bablu yadav

Ashvita, 21 Jul 2017I have Gionee S6 Pro suddenly Display went away now its blank no... moreTry to charge with another charger or you can put in.... Put out... 5 to7 in charging port times it may be works for your mobile.

• The bablu yadav

blade, 16 Jan 2017How to start video call.Just insert jio and you can get a options for video call or dotted point click on that point for getting video call option.

• The bablu yadav

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2017Can we make direct video call in this mobile.? Also there is... moreWith jio you can call or direct video call with gionee s6s.
Camera quality is good because it takes good images in low light and also in daylight

• Tamil

I update 7.0 camera clarity very worst, I am very disappointed, night time I capture image for selfie, selfie clarity very worst.front and back camera LED flash automatically on image clarity suddenly less.. Marshmallow is good OS, guys plz don't update 7.0 many issue of OS, I updated 7.0 k, how to reback of marshmallow OS, plz help me guys