Google Pixel

Google Pixel

• childishduke

should the fingerprint move a little bit when u touch it? I just bought a second hand and its fingerprint is a bit shaky.

Are you being serious?
Just buy a new battery once a year.
If you think a battery can last years and work like new - you're doing something wrong in your life.

• Arhur

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2020Using it now. Great performance and overall user exp. Camera rul... moreIm using this phone like my personal phone, is amazing but the battery life is very bad if you think buy this always have your power bank ready

Using it now. Great performance and overall user exp. Camera rules too!
But Wi-Fi lags, screen has burn and [the most importantly] battery is small.
Have your charger ready :D

Cameron, 26 Nov 2019My Pixel 1 still works a treat and is still the best phone I've ... moreI think that happened to me :(

• Shafiq

TheInfernoYap, 29 Nov 2019Is 32gb variant pixel enough in 2019? I've been planning to buy it. Better buy 128gb.. since it's not have memory slot..

• Pixel 3a xl user

Ok.. so I still have my pixel 1 and its on android 10 and working fine... no issues. I have the 128GB and so i have no issues with app updates... tons of space here. I use it as a back up phone and an extra camera mainly because I still have 80GB of space on it. I now have the pixel 3a xl and its wonderful... the pixel 1 is so small and neat.. it works great as a small pocket camer more than a phone... i only upgraded to the pixel 3a xl to get a large screen and 3 more years of android updates... i do still get updates coming to the pixel 1 including the pixel 3 camera... if you want a great camera phone for a low price get this... its upgradable to android 10 and the pixel 3 camera... just dont install a lot of apps and its a great back up camera phone...

PlayerUzb, 21 Oct 2019I think this is the cheapest phone that can be upgradable to and... moreOfficially, yes. Unofficially, my Xperia Z1 Compact also runs android 10

• Jessicat

It was a great phone a year ago. Seriously the best one that I have ever interacted with. Now it crashes if you sneeze (not literally but only half of the apps work normally on a regular basis... I including Gmail and Google maps. Oh the irony...) I am frustrated that Verizon pushed it because I'm stuck with a phone that can't keep up.

It is still a good phone, much, much better than the new pixels. Its only weakness is user privacy and google tracking you. They were fools to discontinue it.

ASDFGHJKL, 06 Nov 2019Is this phone still good now?yes however you will not get android 11 when it comes out so try getting a pixel 3a instead

TheInfernoYap, 29 Nov 2019Is 32gb variant pixel enough in 2019? I've been planning to buy it. if your filling it with lots of games or videos then no if not yes

• Kapa

TheInfernoYap, 29 Nov 2019Is 32gb variant pixel enough in 2019? I've been planning to buy it. It's all up to how you use it. I've got a 32GB model and I only ran out of storage after importing all my photos from a recent holiday (10GB worth). I also have Real Racing 3, which is 5GB on it's own.
If you don't mind using wifi/data to view your photos/videos, you can store all of them in Google photos and delete them from your phone when they're backed up.

• Tebz

I've had mine since launch and if it's battery wasn't shot and only lasting 4 hours of standby and if vibration motor still worked, I'd very very happily stick with it. It is an awesomely capable device.

The only reason I purchased a 3a a few days ago was because the cost to replace the battery and the motor was just too close to the price of a new device to make financial sense.

Been very very with the OG pixel.

Is 32gb variant pixel enough in 2019? I've been planning to buy it.

• Cameron

ASDFGHJKL, 06 Nov 2019Is this phone still good now?My Pixel 1 still works a treat and is still the best phone I've ever had (bought it at release so I guess it's 3 years old).

You can feel its age in little ways -- it's not extraordinarily snappy, but I'm a power user and it's still perfectly adequate.

I'm upgrading to a Pixel 4 XL at the moment because my Pixel is screwed, but only because I jammed a piece of metal in the charging port trying to clean lint out of it and broke the pins. :')

• Cc

Dont by it, google just posted info that they will stop the support for Pixel 1.
Hahaha epic, so expansive phone with good specs and support time = 3 years. Epic fail...

• ASDFGHJKL

Is this phone still good now?

i've got the pixel 2 and pixel 3a. neither one of them met my expectation. the "customer service" is horrible. and they never gave me the $100 store credit for buying the pixel 3a. i never complained about that until i had to send the 3a back because of corrupt software issue. i never did get the $100. they just kept making excuse after excuse until i finally gave up. i'm going back to apple. i never had any bad experience with the iphone or customer service - compared to every experience with google being worse than the last.

As per my experiences, we can do the initial troubleshooting if we are encountering issues after updating the apps or OS of the Android phone. Go to setting menu, look for the misbehaving app, clear the data and cache. The last thing we can do is to factory reset the phone. I've got battery issue with my Pixel after updating it to Android 10. The battery was newly replaced and yet it consumed the power like crazy. So, I end up to factory reset. And now, my Pixel is like a charm. Anyway, battery is weakness of this phone.