Google Pixel 3 XL

Google Pixel 3 XL

• Alex

plz add folder lock or individual apps lock in System UI nd also should consider dual sim capability

• Cambodia

Anonymous, 05 May 2019The 3xl it’s an excellent OLED panel with accurate colors and y... moreWhen your phone accidentally needs factory reset, you would be regret losing all your files.

Worst phone I have ever had.
Camera freezes all the time, phone freezes non stop. Turns it self off all the time. I can't call people as it hangs up on everyone. It won't send texts messages and to top it off I can hear the other person talking but they can't hear me. Such a disappointment worst phone ever. Do not buy it

I loved my pixel xl couldnt afford pixel 2 xl although glad i couldnt. decided to get pixel 3 xl on contract and believe me a could have got any samsung s 10 a wanted. i have had this device for 3 days and its amazing! now because am poor and dont normally get the chance to buy high end phones i am so very happy with this phone i can enjoy it for 2 years and in 2021 i will be ready for technology because in 2 years phones are going to be amazing so stop moaning about a device u dont have!

• st1299

Had this phone for a while now and honestly it's probably my favourite phone I have had in a long time. Don't get the hate its getting to this day as it does the job!

yeeee ugly bath tub notch,,,

Iulix73, 09 May 20194 GB RAM , 3430 mAh and 12.2 MP for 960 euro ??? Realy ? Sure is... moreIt's the best android phone for software you can get. First to get android updates and security patches. It also has the best color science and arguably the best camera in any phone. You also get infinite cloud storage with it.

4 GB RAM , 3430 mAh and 12.2 MP for 960 euro ??? Realy ? Sure is a mistake ... in that amount you really get a super phone!

Fartypoop, 02 May 2019I really like the Pixel phones but I will never buy one cause of... moreThe 3xl it’s an excellent OLED panel with accurate colors and you don’t need an SD card since Android supports OTG so you can still save your staff with external SD.

• from Cat to google

i'm so happy i ditched the Cat S60. it was a miserable phone. the google pixel 3 XL is such a huge step up. it's way more fluid and responsive and friendly. also it doesn't siphone it's battery. the screen works properly. the receiver is loud and clear.

i'm loving my Google Pixel 3 XL and i have 128gb storage. fits everything i need on the device

• Tam

I love the Pixel phones. I was lucky to find the original Pixel XL in Cyprus, still have it and works great. Apparently the Pixel 3 and 3 XL are not selling well, according to Google. Problem for Google is they are not available anywhere, neither are the Pixel 2 and the 2XL. And no Google store in our part of the world. If the Pixels were more easily available for purchase then people would buy them.

I really like the Pixel phones but I will never buy one cause of no micro SD. Don't care about unlimited storage on the cloud or anything like it. I know the camera is superior to other brands but not sure why Google always has problems with the screens. Also a deal breaker.

Anonymous, 29 Apr 2019My best phone I ever had! Much, much better than Samsung or othe... moreYou're wrong this is terrible phone Even the Galaxy S5 is better than this

Phone Reviewer, 22 Apr 2019The bigger part, yes but the better part, heck no. Well duh

My best phone I ever had! Much, much better than Samsung or others. I like the notch, night sight is awesome. And big + is always up-to-date clean Android. Only small issue is smaller battery life. 100%

• jayh

I hate this phone. So buggy. All the streaming apps -spotify, podcast, news-don't work. They turn off randomly or freeze. Audio quality on phone calls is terrible, I get complaints all the time. Even the backup doesn't work, very inconvenient before doing a factory reset. I have been dealing with Google support for months and they have been generally terrible. I would never recommend this phone and I will never buy Google hardware again. My experience is completely incompatible with a competenly run organization.

Anonymous, 21 Apr 2019They wanted to make a BIGGER and BETTER notch than Apple. They w... moreThe bigger part, yes but the better part, heck no.

• E Unggaran

is this phone any good for gaming?
I heard pixel phone always throttle when it comes to gaming, is it true? how bad is it?
how's the battery life?
how's the RAM management?
should I get this or mate 20 pro?
should I wait for the upcoming pixel 3a?
waiting for pixel 4 is not a choice since I won't wait that long.

Mr Magma, 21 Apr 2019Hahahah I'm using the same v30 but I'm not a blind hater. If jac... moreProblem is if you're going to sacrifice those features at least make sure the hardware isn't an inconsistent mess.

Anonymous, 21 Apr 2019LG V30+ Got it for $300 brand new. Great screen (none of the rep... moreHahahah I'm using the same v30 but I'm not a blind hater. If jack and sd slot are important features you're just hating here. Pixel 3 is overall better. Camera (best photos on any phone, video goes for iPhone xs), screen, speakers, updates etc. Since my phone is still working fine I'll wait for the note 10 or Pixel 4. Stop hating kid :3