Google Pixel 3 XL

Google Pixel 3 XL

lubo, 09 Aug 2019I need help i can`t choose. Where i live Pixel 3-470 $ (used) ,P... morePixel 3 Xl has better battery, better screen (in size and PPIs), and slightly bassier speakers.
It's your better choice.

• lubo

I need help i can`t choose. Where i live Pixel 3-470 $ (used) ,Pixel 3xl 660$, S10+ 660$
I lean towards pixel 3xl because i really like how the pictures look, the notch doesnt bother me.

This phone is awesome. I really enjoyed using it because of the software. I love stock Android. And camera as you may have heard is amazing. Although there is on big issues and that's awfully ram management. You have no idea how many times Spotify stops playing in background while using other apps. But overall it you want to receive Android updates day one, an awesome camera and good performance then this is the one for you.

Olly, 26 Jul 20191) NO option within the ROM to block calls from private/restrict... moreActually there is a tap to wake up... Most of the points you mentioned does not exist.

You sure you're in the right phone page??

• Bunt

Olly, 26 Jul 20191) NO option within the ROM to block calls from private/restrict... moreThe stock phone app offers a block and spam function. It's answer, end, and Block/Spam now.

So perhaps update your apps.

• Olly

1) NO option within the ROM to block calls from private/restricted numbers! Which means, you're forced to use a 3rd partry app, that rings the phone (even if only for a split second) before it blocks the call. Also, almost all of these 3rd party apps require a subsription to their "premium" features for the call blocking to work properly. My previous Android phone had this option right in the default phone/dialler/contacts app.

2) Why am I forced to use my stupid PIN to unlock it every 48 hours?! One of the reasons I chose the Pixel, was because of the awesome finger print scanner on the rear. I specifically set up my finger print in order to use the aforementioned feature. So why am I forced to use my PIN still?! What a dumb idea!

3) You cannot wake the phone by tapping on the screen. If you double-tap on the screen (and it actually registers it), you get the time. Then you have to tripple-tap, or tap repeatedly, and you get the ability to swipe upwards. After that, you may, if this all worked ok, enter your pin. What a rediclously lengthy procedure just to check my messages.

4) The notch at the top of the screen, complete waste of screen space.

I am generally unhappy with this device, and would not consider another newer version from this manufacturer in the future.

Alex, 22 Jun 2019plz add folder lock or individual apps lock in System UI nd also... moreYou do realize that Google will not actually look at your opinion right?

Mohammed Barakat79, 15 Jul 2019Best camera everYessssss

• Happy Pixel

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2019All those three phones in what time period , a couple weeks ?XS Max for 6 months...

Happy Pixel, 10 Jul 2019Just sold my iPhone XS Max which was seriously giving issues of ... moreAll those three phones in what time period , a couple weeks ?

• Mohammed Barakat79

Best camera ever

• Happy Pixel

Just sold my iPhone XS Max which was seriously giving issues of call drop. Also used OnePlus 7, good phone but still I couldn't like it that much. Got this pixel 3 XL and I was pleasantly surprised. So fluid, haptic feedback is class leading. Typing is so much fun. Camera nothing to say, it's best. So happy to be a pixel user.

• Vikas

Samsung Galaxy S10e, 08 Jul 2019@Rafa YOU ARE WRONG! The Samsung Galaxy S10, Huawei P30 Pro, and... moreI too feel the same....my friend note 9 which costs quite less is more gud than this...and takes good pictures,feels sturdy too with gud display....felt really bad for buying this at this much price...

Rafa, 06 Jul 2019No buddy.. This phone has got the best cameras as of now. You go... more@Rafa YOU ARE WRONG! The Samsung Galaxy S10, Huawei P30 Pro, and even the soon-to-be outdated Samsung Galaxy Note 9 have a better camera than this crap. I don't know what you are talking about, the camera on the Pixel 3 is not great, just fine.

• Rafa

vikas, 04 Jul 2019I bought this 3xl by paying lot amount just for all hyped gud c... moreNo buddy.. This phone has got the best cameras as of now. You gotta check the authenticity of the phone you bought. Bcos i own a one and i luve the camera and software in it !

#ILovePixel

• peaky blinder

st1299, 01 Jul 2019You do realize Google don't read the comments here right:) :) :)

• vikas

I bought this 3xl by paying lot amount just for all hyped gud camera.After getting it I found the camera just gud only.Tech reviews shows great camera quality but I do not found so in mine.I doubt if I got a copy product or else somebody help me how to improve it's camera quality to take great images.I am regretting a lot for buying this instead of one plus 7 pro.How can the quality be improved?

Slowest phone i ever had.

• st1299

Alex, 22 Jun 2019plz add folder lock or individual apps lock in System UI nd also... moreYou do realize Google don't read the comments here right

• Alex

plz add folder lock or individual apps lock in System UI nd also should consider dual sim capability