Google Pixel 3a XL

Google Pixel 3a XL

Gino76ph, 19 Oct 2019Comparing the cameras on the 3a XL and the Xperia XZ3 which smar... moreBig win to Pixel 3a XL. It has amazing camera and it has same exact quality as Pixel 3 ones. Sony Xperia ones just had mediocre image processing, even using manual mode.

Gino76ph, 19 Oct 2019Comparing the cameras on the 3a XL and the Xperia XZ3 which smar... moreIt has no IP rating, so I'd be careful with it.

Comparing the cameras on the 3a XL and the Xperia XZ3 which smartphone has the better setup in terms of better low light photos, faster autofocus, better image stabilisation, better audio recording in video, a much wider front & back cameras and overall better camera speed?
Would you say the phone is safe and won't get damaged with light rain or accidental spills of water/tea/soda?

Anonymous, 14 Oct 2019Does it work with Pixel USB-C earbuds 'cause in the box there ar... moreyes

• Yep

Hey guys! I would like to ask you if its a good decision to buy a pixel 3a xl, i have a huawei mate 10 pro.

Does it work with Pixel USB-C earbuds 'cause in the box there aren't any earbuds and I prefer the wired one instead of the wireless ones (I ask this 'cause it has a *headphone jack*)

• ourbob1

My 3 day old pixel 3a xl became a brick :(

Bob, 01 Jul 2019Thank you.. what about call quality?To answer a previous question the call quality is very good

Keypad, 08 May 2019Holy Smokes, that's a lot much hate about this phone. I guara... moreI own the 3a currently. Nice for the price

• Tom

I decided to replace my P20 Pro by 3a XL The most important thing for me is battery life and... I'm disappointed
Pixel hasn't notification led so I left ambient display on all the time I disconnected phone from charger at midnight and in the morning I discovered ambient display consumed 10% during the night.
I started day with 90% battery. After 21 hrs away from charger, with 5.5 hrs on screen, I have 28% Not bad, whatever P20 Pro at midnight had 45-50% (OK with ambient display off, disconnected from charger in morning )
Why I wrote about it
Following reviews there is impression it's phone for 2 days in single charge, definitely not with Ambient display, leaving it on, reduce this time. It is solid day with 25% battery life in the evening I'll do tomorrow additional test with Ambient display Off, phone disconnected from charger in the morning

• Gerixxi

handyman, 07 Sep 2019bought this phone about 2 weeks ago here in Germany. Had my upda... moreI'm getting the my first ever pixel kust sold mt s10 plus for this phone can't wait to see the camera results which i have no doubt is better then the s10 plus doesn't matter if it's plastic so what im putting a case right away soo lets see if I'll be disappointed

• random person

This thing seems to have a HDR display, I can watch HDR videos on youtube with the youtube app

• August Heart

Tyrone Olomondo, 16 Sep 2019Yes please, my old phone only have 32gb. 64gb is double the fun,... moreBruh

• Tyrone Olomondo

yeah boi, 16 Sep 2019yeah boooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!Yes please, my old phone only have 32gb. 64gb is double the fun, double the excitement and double the nudes.

• yeah boi

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2019Why Google? Why only 64gb?yeah boooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii­iii!

Why Google?
Why only 64gb?

• handyman

bought this phone about 2 weeks ago here in Germany. Had my update to Android 10. Everything is working smoothly. I like the Oled screen, the dark mode. The calendar app looks so much better in dark mode. I have to praise the battery life. With moderate use, it lasts me 2 to 3 days. The camera is the highlight of this phone. As I owned the regular 3xl before but hated that huge notch, I can confirm that the camera is just as good, also with night modus. I only miss the wide angle for the selfies, but as the regular selfies are very good, I can live with that.The plastic does not disturb me. With a transparent case, nobody can tell if this is a Pixel 2XL or 3aXL as they both have 6". Time will tell if this phone is durable, but for now I can really recommend it.

Bob, 29 Jun 2019I want to buy a new mobile. Can you guys please suggest me betwe... moreZenfone 6 all the way

• sbf

Nour, 11 Aug 2019i was caught in torrencial rain in the usa travelling to alberta... more...because it has no ip rating?

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2019XR is much more expensive device, not really comparable, the 3a ... moreFull of bugs??? Please go post lies somewhere else.