Google Pixel 3a XL

Google Pixel 3a XL

mkmk0101, 08 Jun 2020An expensive phone without UFS storage. It is almost the co... moreThen don't get it. Simple as that.

If you want, go for the LG.

But the Pixel will be laughing at your LG with Android 12.

An expensive phone without UFS storage. It is almost the cost of LG V50 with UFS storage.
The phone is sluggish, with slow storage, definitely this is not something I would expect Google to make.

• MikMik28

Meher, 27 Feb 2020It's not a bad phone but it could be better if it was more ... moreYou bought a mid ranger phone. Your comparing apples to oranges with Sammy's. And plus they lock their stuff down like apple does. Why don't you use an I..p..ho..ne..blah that hard to say.

• Jim

The Pixel 3a XL is an excellent phone with the exception of one glaring fault. The notification sound cannot be be turned up to a usable level. It can barely be heard. I went through all the trouble shooting steps with Google Support and nothing could be done. Upon further research, I found this to be a common problem. I have missed several important time sensitive texts and emails because of this problem and returned it to the vendor. Come on guys, pull up your socks. This is primarily a communication device with communication shortfalls.

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2019You're probably a very negligent and reckless person. You s... moreLol good one

• Meher

It's not a bad phone but it could be better if it was more refined. The camera is great but a handful of little things are making me go back to my Samsung phone as soon as I can.

• 8 months later

Still a great phone 8 months after buying it. Awesome bang for your buck compared to the $1,000 phones out there. Snappy as heck. Everything I need in a phone.

NEED HELP!!! I absolutely hate, disappointed & underwhelmed by the front camera of the Pixel 3a XL. the overall resolution, colour, dynamic range is not up to the standards and my expectations.
Need suggestions & recommendations of any phone within its price range better than the 3a XL please?

• hyyield63

I absolutely love my Google Pixel 3a XL! I'm in complete Stan mode over this device. The battery life is stellar, the screen is buttery smooth to scroll with and the overall Android experience far exceeds my time with Samsung phones. I think Samsung is a fine device, but there is a notable difference in the user experience with the Pixel and the Android updates are really helpful and useful (esp. since I get them much more quickly now). I will be clinging to this phone for quite some time. I actually upgraded from my Google Pixel XL and I am really glad I did! This phone hits all the high notes: pure Android OS with updates, great battery life, amazing price point for the feature set provided and excellent screen resolution with a 6 inch screen. Tough to beat this offering!

My Pixel from 2016 is still running smooth in 2020. This Pixel 3a XL still have at least 2.5 not years of updates.

I do have the Galaxy A50 too and returned it. I doubt the A50/A51 will still run as smooth with latest updates two years from now.

It might not matter if you buy a new phone every year. But Pixel and iPhone are the best choice if you want to keep the phone for a long time and still get software and security updates.

datnguyen9297, 03 Jan 2020I'm so confused between 3a XL and 3XL. I'm not interested t... moreIf you don't care about the camera quality don't buy a pixel, there are a lot of devices out there with better value for money even with big brands like Samsung A series and M series, I suggest you to get an A70, battery life is amazing (4500mah) and it changes very fast with its 25w super fast changing

datnguyen9297, 03 Jan 2020I'm so confused between 3a XL and 3XL. I'm not interested t... moreI think you will be happy with the battery life, and can get more than one day from one charge. This phone have a decent sized battery and an efficient processor.

I'm so confused between 3a XL and 3XL. I'm not interested too much in the quality of the camera, so all I want to ask is: "Could this 3a XL stay alive for one day?" I don't use the phone too much in a day, only around 3-4 hours SOT (no gaming, no video capturing, just messaging, and surfing social media). Thanks!

ourbob1, 09 Oct 2019My 3 day old pixel 3a xl became a brick :( You're probably a very negligent and reckless person. You shouldn't be trusted to handle expensive devices.

I'm very interested buying this device but wondering how well is the ram management and audio for calling.

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2019Can you schedule a reboot, like on Huawei and Samsung phones?No, you cannot schedule a reboot such as one could on a Samsung device.

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2019Is it true that Pixels don`t get the same software support ... moreNot true, of course. I live in one such country and my Pixel 3a XL is getting all the usual updates. It's not country dependent.

Is it true that Pixels don`t get the same software support from Google in countries where there aren`t official Google sales stores, or not, anyone knows???

Can you schedule a reboot, like on Huawei and Samsung phones?

Yep, 17 Oct 2019Hey guys! I would like to ask you if its a good decision to... moreMate 10 Pro is still a great phone, just picked one up for the wife and she's really happy with it (replaced a LG G6). It's as good as the Pixel 3a XL I have in most ways.