Google Pixel 3a XL

Google Pixel 3a XL

Anonymous, 14 Jun 2019XR is much more expensive device, not really comparable, the 3a ... moreFull of bugs??? Please go post lies somewhere else.

Nour, 11 Aug 2019i was caught in torrencial rain in the usa travelling to alberta... moreNo IP rating on the Pixel 3a series.

• Nour

i was caught in torrencial rain in the usa travelling to alberta. my google pixel 3a xl was in my back pocket and got soaked. i haven't been able to use it since. what is wrong with that??????

• dieuthuyenvtt

đồng hồ hublot geneve

• Mike B

My biggest Issue with this phone: the Alarm.

At least with the standard alarm tones that come with this phone. I had the same issue with Samsung back in the day (the Galaxy S4), where the Loudness + Vibration intensity just isn't enough to wake me up consistently. I had always had luck with HTC phones (Evo 4G LTE, M9, and U11), but this Pixel 3a XL leaves me sleeping through at least one alarm a morning. And it's not that it keeps going, or auto-snoozes. All you get is a notification for a missed alarm.

It does have the ability to wake you up with spotify, or add your own sounds, so I may have better luck trying those options.

• Mike B

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2019People have reported turning on the power saver mode prevents th... moreThere was an update a few days after I posted, and I haven't had that issue again (cross my fingers!). Phone has been awesome since..

• guest

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2019Does it have an option for dark mode?Native support for dark mode will be included in Android Q bring released for the public and pixel devices in Q3 2019

Does it have an option for dark mode?

• Hello

Does the google pixel 3a still work without a sim card ?

• Roguetrooperz

one of the best phones I've had in the last 10 years

• z

good phone

Mike B, 03 Jul 2019Have had this phone for 5 days, and pretty darn happy with it. ... morePeople have reported turning on the power saver mode prevents the sleep bug from happening. Maybe a temporary fix?

• Mike B

Have had this phone for 5 days, and pretty darn happy with it.

Pros:
Battery Life
Camera is legit as hell.
It's no slower than my HTC U11 was, so I feel like it's pretty snappy.
The display is pretty great, and always on feature is cool (my first time having it).
I'm a fan of bezels, and I like the size of these! Upper and lower are the same size, and really, if the screen was any bigger, it'd be too big.
The fast charger on this thing it amazing, not that I've had to use it outside of the first day.
The call screening feature is pretty damn cool.

Meh:
Stereo speakers are loud, but not great quality at high levels.
Doesn't connect to my older, cheap Bluetooth headphones (the right ear bud quit, and I wouldn't be surprised if they lost the ability to connect to any new device tbh).
Doesn't work with my old HTC USB-C Earphones (might be an HTC issue tho).
Android Pie is taking a bit to get used to (but Q is only 1 or 2 months away, and I won't be waiting around to get it).

Con:
Already ran into the 'Sleep Bug' and needed to hard restart it. Hoping it's an uncommon occurrence until it gets fixed (get on it Google!!). Trying my best to keep it out of my pocket so the always on feature blocks it from sleeping. It's not making me regret my decision to buy, but I guess I'll have to get back with you all on that...

If you are in the USA, I still think it's too difficult to find a better phone for under $500. And carrier deals make it even more affordable. Camera, battery, no bloatware, and instant android updates were too much for me to pass up last week, and a week in I'm still on board!

• Hugo

Grende, 14 Jun 2019Does it have 2 imei? Is it possible to use nano sim and esim sim... moreYes, you can, on Android Q Beta 4.

• Bob

El Tuerto, 30 Jun 2019Watch they video review by GSMarena, and also check these videos... moreThank you.. what about call quality?

• Bob

Can we use dual volte sims?

• Alliance-N+S.Korea

Damn so expensive and not for me lol

• El Tuerto

Bob, 29 Jun 2019I want to buy a new mobile. Can you guys please suggest me betwe... moreWatch they video review by GSMarena, and also check these videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wvt_XhRbrU

• Bob

I want to buy a new mobile. Can you guys please suggest me between asus zenfone 6 or pixel 3a xl( in terms of battery life and speaker loudness)..?