Google Pixel XL

• A
    • AMROC
    • 7k4
    • 09 Dec 2022

Rahu, 27 Oct 2022I want to buy this mobile ,Is there anyone have this model ... moreIf you are still interested then you can buy from here:

• 7kK
      • 02 Nov 2022

• Rahu
        • sUv
        • 27 Oct 2022

I want to buy this mobile ,Is there anyone have this model help me please

• V
          • VIjay Kumar
          • KIS
          • 25 May 2022

Nice and good phone and very good result of google pixel xl results.

• a
            • anonymous
            • TbE
            • 11 Feb 2022

mine out of nowhere got a boot loop issue and just works when it wants to but overall the phone is very good, I wouldn't suggest it in 2022 but if you have one already or find one for super cheap then I guess buy it.

Cioh, 25 Sep 2020For some reason, this phone use less storage than my xiaomi... moreAndroid skins usually come with preinstalled bloatwares. The firmware size is larger than barebones Android skin.

Mahboob Siddiqui, 02 Oct 2020I'm using OnePlus 5T 8GB variant & I also have exp... morethis is a pixel, not a oneplus

• Mahboob Siddiqui
                  • XMu
                  • 02 Oct 2020

Cioh, 25 Sep 2020For some reason, this phone use less storage than my xiaomi... moreI'm using OnePlus 5T 8GB variant & I also have experienced that my OnePlus 5T takes less storage than Galaxy A51...
                  I was resetting my 5T & Transferred my all data including Apps & Documents... I calculated the storage taken by all of my stuff on Galaxy A51 was about 83GB & when I transferred the whole data again in my 5T the storage was about 76GB

• Cioh
                    • YUU
                    • 25 Sep 2020

Massih, 19 Jun 2020Not at all... You need at least 64Gb for general use... Avo... moreFor some reason, this phone use less storage than my xiaomi phone (miui 12) both have the same 128gb internal storage. I had everything installed and downloaded on my pixel xl and it only takes 30gb of internal space. While my xiaomi phone only installed youtube, telegram and also some pictures, videos already taken 41gb of internal storage, it looks like stock android really safe lots of space here.

Can anyone tell me if other phones like samsung or oneplus have this kind of issues?

• D
                      • vV5
                      • 24 Jul 2020

Shafiq, 06 Jul 2020Rm250 on shoppee.. Good for camera.. Which shop bro?

• Mide
                        • LfA
                        • 13 Jul 2020

Mustafa, 06 May 2020My phone screen cracked display gone .what can I do spare n... moreYou'll get it cheap on AliExpress

• S
                          • Shafiq
                          • tuf
                          • 06 Jul 2020

Jimmmml, 04 Sep 2019I get from Malaysia online shopping Lazada Rm250 on shoppee.. Good for camera..

• Massih
                            • k9w
                            • 19 Jun 2020

want to buy one, 17 May 2020Is 32gb of storage enough for this phone how much space is ... moreNot at all... You need at least 64Gb for general use... Avoid anything less than 64Gb or buy a phone with Sdcard expansion.

• n
                              • nghtfll
                              • u7V
                              • 30 May 2020

announced exactly on my birthday
                              this screen is amazing, still using it for editing photos
                              downside is the sd821 is still suck for playing games

• Hassan Khan
                                • g30
                                • 20 May 2020

want to buy one, 17 May 2020Is 32gb of storage enough for this phone how much space is ... more7 GB space taken by OS

• w
                                  • want to buy one
                                  • gm7
                                  • 17 May 2020

Is 32gb of storage enough for this phone how much space is taken up by the software etc ?

• rJK
                                    • 12 May 2020

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2019yes u r right its 155mm tall...2K display...534ppi even... moreNote 10 have hdr10 plus display

• 6p{
                                      • 07 May 2020

Jack, 24 Apr 2020S8 or Pixel Xl? I don't play games in phone...I will do a ... moreFor pictures, google pixel would be better

• Mustafa
                                        • KSf
                                        • 06 May 2020

My phone screen cracked display gone .what can I do spare not available in the market