Google Pixel XL

Google Pixel XL

• Mahboob Siddiqui

Cioh, 25 Sep 2020For some reason, this phone use less storage than my xiaomi... moreI'm using OnePlus 5T 8GB variant & I also have experienced that my OnePlus 5T takes less storage than Galaxy A51...
I was resetting my 5T & Transferred my all data including Apps & Documents... I calculated the storage taken by all of my stuff on Galaxy A51 was about 83GB & when I transferred the whole data again in my 5T the storage was about 76GB

Massih, 19 Jun 2020Not at all... You need at least 64Gb for general use... Avo... moreFor some reason, this phone use less storage than my xiaomi phone (miui 12) both have the same 128gb internal storage. I had everything installed and downloaded on my pixel xl and it only takes 30gb of internal space. While my xiaomi phone only installed youtube, telegram and also some pictures, videos already taken 41gb of internal storage, it looks like stock android really safe lots of space here.

Can anyone tell me if other phones like samsung or oneplus have this kind of issues?

Shafiq, 06 Jul 2020Rm250 on shoppee.. Good for camera.. Which shop bro?

• Mide

Mustafa, 06 May 2020My phone screen cracked display gone .what can I do spare n... moreYou'll get it cheap on AliExpress

• Shafiq

Jimmmml, 04 Sep 2019I get from Malaysia online shopping Lazada Rm250 on shoppee.. Good for camera..

• Massih

want to buy one, 17 May 2020Is 32gb of storage enough for this phone how much space is ... moreNot at all... You need at least 64Gb for general use... Avoid anything less than 64Gb or buy a phone with Sdcard expansion.

• nghtfll

announced exactly on my birthday
this screen is amazing, still using it for editing photos
downside is the sd821 is still suck for playing games

• Hassan Khan

want to buy one, 17 May 2020Is 32gb of storage enough for this phone how much space is ... more7 GB space taken by OS

• want to buy one

Is 32gb of storage enough for this phone how much space is taken up by the software etc ?

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2019yes u r right its 155mm tall...2K display...534ppi even... moreNote 10 have hdr10 plus display

Jack, 24 Apr 2020S8 or Pixel Xl? I don't play games in phone...I will do a ... moreFor pictures, google pixel would be better

• Mustafa

My phone screen cracked display gone .what can I do spare not available in the market

Jack, 24 Apr 2020S8 or Pixel Xl? I don't play games in phone...I will do a ... moreGet the Pixel. It has Android 10 and the latest security patch through Google Play System Update.

• Jack

S8 or Pixel Xl?
I don't play games in phone...I will do a lot of social media and clicking photos

• Podfoocd

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2020My 2016 Google Pixel XL is perfect. It's on Android 10, and... moreIt only comes in 4gb of ram

• DJ

Anonymous, 11 Apr 2020My 2016 Google Pixel XL is perfect. It's on Android 10, and... moreJust replaced the battery in mine today as an attempted boredom cure. It worked! Not easy, but I did it! I'll keep this as a backup and news reader while the main one is charging :)

Shehab, 30 Nov 2019My pixel xl phone made tawian. Is it orgenal phone?Yes, the 2016 Google Pixel phones were made in Taiwan by a consumer electronics company called HTC.

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2019Bootloop problem, dont buyMy 2016 Google Pixel XL is perfect. It's on Android 10, and March 1, 2020 Security patch. 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. I'm looking for my next Google Pixel XL cell phone. It'll have at least 6GB + 128GB, or else I won't upgrade.

• kf

Using it since december 2018 and going strong still

• Toto1

he Pixel XL is still a very good phone as a standalone device, and some may still find it a good value for about $200. However, our recommendation for anyone who wants a Pixel for less money than the latest Pixel 3 XL is to buy the mid-range Pixel 3a or 3a XL instead.