Haier P7

Haier P7

i like it

• ori

Anyone who does have this phone please write a review... tell us more - please. What about games, what about battery life... bugs?

UK - wait till March

Please.... someone must know where you can get the p7 in the UK i have been searching for about a month can only find on american sites

• shona

Does anyone know where I can get it in england because i can only find it on US sites, or any shops that may sell it (in England)

• Raquel

I must say I love this phone,it's really cute,presently i am using a P5 Haier phone and hoping to acquire the P7 Haier phone very soon. From Nigera,Lagos.

• Raquel

• nadeem

I want thes phone

• Jean Fa

I want it. I'm leaving in France. Where can i buy it ?
Please, answer me !!!

• skratch

i need it now!!!!!!!!!

2 xjames - no pen, no lazer

• ori

ihaveit - dear "ihaveit" please provide me with your contact information or make i little review fro us with photos... and tell about built in games... i'm going to order P7 so i want to know as much as possible

• sheriff owoyale

i think its one of the best phone i had ever see.

• xjames

maybe it's the most innovative phone with all features we need:the camera,the laser,the recorder,the pen,etc

• Anand

Hey.. i got a P5 model, which is cool too. All i thought it lacked, might just be present in the all new P7 phone.. Where can i buy this from?? And i would jus like to purchase the handset as I m gonna use it in India.

• ihaveit

i have it!!!! wahahahhahha!!!! ... cool phone, got it with cingular carrier. =d

• Tom

when is this available in the US?
WHere?
On what networks?

• duc

I like this phone a bunch, but i don't know how much it is worth. What is the best way to get this phone at the cheapest prices?

• Laura

It is very nice but needs video then it would be a hit