Honor 20 lite

Honor 20 lite

There is also a Huawei/Honor Beta tester application that I don't find at the moment, but the one above I used in the past on a Honor 7 lite and worked perfectly.

• mr bulbul philippine

I love this phone! the cameras are really good, has a night mode too. I have the honor 8x and this has better cameras front and back. i was skeptical because it only had 3400mah and phones being released now are at 5000mah, but still, I chose to give this phone a chance. Since I've loved using honor phones. I could've easily bought Redmi or Realme, but still chose to stick it out with Huawei and Honor. No regrets!

no TDD-LTE band 38, 40, 41

• Lepmets

CASUALGAMING, 17 Dec 2019Is redminote8 better than honor20lite???Actually it is. One of my best friend uses it and got it 50€ cheaper. The only minus with it hasn't gotten Android 10 and I also think it doesn't have a night camera. Honor 20 lite was a pretty good jump for me from a 100€ huawei y5 original 2018. But yeah next time I'm gonna get a oneplus, iPhone or a Pixel because I don't like manufacturers not supporting for more than 1/2 years

• Budak

I would like to ask
How much is the maximum storage for microSD for honor 20 lite

• Sabir

LED flash notifications doesn't work

• TT

I have this phone. It isn't that bad, but the camera is not very good and the display is dim. Also the cpu is not the best for the budget if you are the heaviest gamer. In my opinion - get a Xiaomi

Oppo A9 (2020)-DISPLAY Resolution 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
weak to sunlight ,
i recommend you to look for Honor 8x

Gonna get this or oppo a9 2020. Rate up for this or down for oppo

• Gax

Anony, 21 Aug 2019Does this phone have LED notification light? Honor 10 lite... moreNo LED notification. Big suprise.

• CASUALGAMING

Is redminote8 better than honor20lite???

Why no 4K or EIS??

Hi,
Is it possible to play Fortnite on this phone? Thx

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2019I'm curious weder 2 choose btween dis fonz: 1) honor 8x.. ... morehonor 20 lite

Honor 8x advantage over -nova 3i & 20Lite
battery 3750mah versus 3340\3400mah
wi-fi 2.4 Ghz and 5Ghz + Dual band versus NO
Giroscope vs no for lite 20
front \ back glass vs plastic
display 6.5' +COF + Corning Gorilla Glass vs NO
good luck for your choice.

I'm curious weder 2 choose btween dis fonz:
1) honor 8x..
2) nova 3i..
3) honor 20 lite..
Wich 1 is better 4 me 2 buy??? Tq..

• Anony

Does this phone have LED notification light?
Honor 10 lite had one..

• Tigritsa

It is disappointing the camera ultra wide option is only in 8 megapixels, esp. when the max. available for the rear camera is 24 megapixels. Panoramic images look most beautiful in the ultra wide form but without enough megapixels they would be of poor quality. So my old 2014 Samsung Galaxy K Zoom LTE is better in that respect and I would have not changed it if it had more internal memory, as its 8 GB are quite insufficient for today. So in general I am not very happy with Honor 20 Lite. Also, did not see an option to have the total length of each conversation shown after ending the call.

• Asif Eijaz

Norin, 30 Jun 2019Honor 20 lite or P30 Lite? Help me! I'm looking for a good ... moreP30 Lite is better choice