Honor 3

Honor 3

androidguy, 03 Oct 2019huawei sucks. no software u pdates. super laggy. locked boo... moreCan agree had honor for 2 yers

• androidguy

huawei sucks. no software u pdates. super laggy. locked bootloader. bad ui. not worth the time, get a stock android device for the best experience

• Vlad

No word to say how good this phone

• Sandy

Just got this phone and so far I love it. Easy to use. No. Problems bright and clear. Many options .

To find a LCD Sreen and a Digitizer all you need to do is Google Huawei Honor 3 LCD screen and Digitizer combo pack.

• Mohammed monir monpu

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2015My one wont let me on d Internet or anything got to do with... morevery fantastic phone......my useing

My one wont let me on d Internet or anything got to do with online

I think some of the features in some phones are not correct. (Honor 3C and Huawei Y6) are reported to have gyro, but they haven't. I tried it with Google Cardboard and it doesn't work.

• Lanko

Please, anyone know where to get the LCD + Digitizer, shattered mine couple of weeks ago..

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2014I don't like this phone. Because it can't upgrade to androi... moreIt has official KitKat 4.4.2 + EMUI 3.0 - and all together it's very similar in to Lollipop 5.0 (in my opinion)...

AnonD-363848, 15 Feb 2015the gpu is vivante gc4000 clocked at 480 mhz and it scores ... moreI had about 21000 on AnTuTu

Aslam khan, 18 Nov 2013If any body knows that huawei hönor 3 has a removable... moreIt has

Nilan, 14 Oct 2014What's the GPU type? can this phone run games?the gpu is vivante gc4000 clocked at 480 mhz and it scores around 14000 points with antutu!

Nilan, 14 Oct 2014What's the GPU type? can this phone run games?Would be very helpful if usage instructions were in English

• Nilan

What's the GPU type?
can this phone run games?

• Honor 3 owner

Kanvadia, 30 Sep 2014Yes this is Dual SIM and IPS Screen displyThis phone is not dual Sim. Is only single Sim.

• Kanvadia

wuzup, 17 Nov 2013Is it dual sim? What screen does it use, IPS or TFT? Yes this is Dual SIM and IPS Screen disply

I don't like this phone. Because it can't upgrade to android version 4.4 kikat.

• nik

does this phone have greek menu

• Manz

Mislav1314, 25 Mar 2014Somebody pls tell me the GPU cuz if its good im buying this phoneYes,I want to know the same thing if its gud then i will also buy it