Honor 30 Pro+

Honor 30 Pro+

If anybody owns this Honor 30 Pro+ smartphone can you tell me what the sound system is like compared the Huawei P9 Plus.

The P9 Plus stereo speakers are so good that even the GSMArena team was inspired by it saying that it sounds like a "high-quality portable speaker" (see the conclusion part of the review).

In the Honor 30 Pro+ review GSMArena says "the bass is one of the best we've heard on a phone" (See the Lad Test of the review).

So both the P9 Plus and Honor 30 Pro+ gets some serious ratings from GSMArena.

For anybody who has used both phones I just want to know which one is better.

CJMariane, 11 Jul 2020A downgraded P40 Pro A downgraded price

A downgraded P40 Pro

Waiting here, too. In the meantime, I just ordered it. The DXOMark review was just too good (to be true? I hope not).

Please why is the review not out yet?

Still waiting for them to release this here in the Philippines.. Hopefully they would.

• Oldy

And with stereo speakers.

• Oldy

And with stereo speakers.

Literally the P40 Pro with less battery, resolution and ppi

• MartinLö

The phone looks damn good. I watched ben's gadget reviews and it seemed fabulous. I already ordered my new P40 so won't be able to get this one as well.
After my emplyoer issued a warning on not using Google Chrome and Google Drive I kinda prefer the absence of GMS.

• Zodent

Will it launch in india?

• Ricky

KVS1617, 07 May 2020No global version yet. Hi.. any idea when will the global version be released

Anonymous, 17 May 2020Honor 30 Pro+ is better camera phone than P30Pro. Not only ... moreyou didn't understand, it's not the question about which model has better performance, than the guy asked for a phone that supports google service, so I suggested a phone with support from google service -- {I would buy this one but the thought of living without google is killing me... :( }

TECH--BEAST, 10 May 2020I would buy this one but the thought of living without goog... moreStop agonizing yourself over a smartphone purchase decision. If the phone itself is not compelling enough for you to make an easy decision, you should walk away and start looking for something else.

pane, 11 May 2020Huawei P30 Pro New Edition announcement 2020, May 15 And... moreHonor 30 Pro+ is better camera phone than P30Pro. Not only Honor 30 Pro+ has a better main camera, Honor 30 Pro+ also has a better periscope 5x optical zoom. The internal design of Honor 30 Pro+'s periscope zoom is different and improved. Honor 30 Pro+ also has a better SoC with a better ISP and 5G modem.

TECH--BEAST, 10 May 2020I would buy this one but the thought of living without goog... moreHuawei P30 Pro New Edition
announcement 2020, May 15
Android 9.0, Google Play Services
256GB/512GB storage,

• TECH--BEAST

Ricky, 06 May 2020Why hasnt the Honor 30 Pro+ been reviewed yet by GSMarena??... moreNo global version yet.