Honor 50 Lite

Honor 50 Lite

• Mike

Nancy, 09 Apr 2022I feel cheated.... This camera is not 64 MP... this is the ... moreYes this cam is far away from 64 something, worse ever, NFC functions on my 50lite is on to find..

Very disappointed

Daki, 21 Apr 2022Is it possible to connect this phone to an Honor notebook b... moreI think it only can after it is upgraded to magic ui 6.0 on july onwards.

• Daki

Is it possible to connect this phone to an Honor notebook by using a Honor manager, I am talking about magic 2 link. Thank you

• Nancy

I feel cheated.... This camera is not 64 MP... this is the worst ever

• Unknown

Darknoor, 02 Apr 2022Does this garbage support mhl? Mind your own business

Does this garbage support mhl?

• Tilak singh

Nice

• johnny

On paper, the specs are not impressive but per user experience, it's great. I can see honor put much effort on R and D. The only thing that need to improve on this phone is its camera that is not up to par with 64mp.

For anyone searching for:
Processor / Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11 nm).
GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 610, 950 MHz.
CPU: Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)

• cyber

very slow cpu,camera quality is like on 100 euro phone,just disgusting

• nik

anything below kirin 810 its slow on huawei phones, even this cpu will have laggy ui sometimes, i need custom launcher to use phone normally

• Pumla

Camera quality is the first thing I look at. I was charmed by 64MP. Photos from this phone are like they were taken under water I am highly disappointed. It's also overpriced.
I have been using Huawei as long as a I can remember decided to change since they are almost identical.

• Pumla

Anonymous, 28 Dec 2021It is very bad phone. My old motorola one vision is better ... moreI wish I have seen your review before buying this crap phone its way overpriced. Camera quality is the worst!

• N01B4ME

Basically, this Honor 50 Lite is nothing more than a Huawei Nova 8i with the legally installed Google package from the factory.

The price-to-package ratio offered is NOT correct in this case. In the same money there are slightly better equipped alternatives.

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2022starting price 260$ & chipset SD662 !!!!!!!!!! pf... moresame size of
(Redmi 9T)

a low midrange like 50 lite with sd662, Ips must use
5500Mah_6000Mah

starting price
260$

& chipset SD662 !!!!!!!!!!
pffffffffffff
WHAT A SHAME

wish was one of these
SD690 - 695 - 765g

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2022Sd662 crap in 2021??and they call it flagship exprience??do... moreIt's actually 665

Sd662 crap in 2021??and they call it flagship exprience??dont overrated own rubbish phone honor!!

Not satisfied with WIFI and camera performance.

Wifi takes times to connect previously connected wifi, not like my old poor performance SamsungA30.

Unable to take stable picture if object moves little bit.

Will post more, if able to find more flaws.

The charging, battery backup and display are the only highlights of this phone. The performance sucks even for basic day to day use as it lags. ( I haven't tried any games).This phone lacks eis and multiwindow support
There is also an issue where the system UI crashes and the device stops responding entirely till a restart. This issue occurr frequently now and it bothers me a lot
Overall not the greatest phone