Honor 6 Plus

Honor 6 Plus

Hi guys how can I please use the infrared on my honor 6+ on my Tv

• Mr.Chong

AnonD-194251, 08 Mar 2016My honor 6 plus pe-tl10(5.1.1) which i updated from pe-tl10... moreMay I know how to change build number

How to update my mobile in honor 6+

• Pablo

dual sim aktiv

• siddique

rj, 11 Apr 2019plz i need help.my pe tl 20 has a software issue.when i swi... moreyou need to reinstall the flash

• rj

plz i need help.my pe tl 20 has a software issue.when i switched on it shows fastboot lock.plz help me

How do you wipe the Honor 6 plus? Please someone to help

AnonD-391857, 01 Jan 2018Same here.. I use "double click to wake up" from the phone... morei have the same problem do u have any solution for it ?

Same here..
I use "double click to wake up" from the phone settings >>" smart assistance" option, the "double click" to put to sleep option of the Nova launcher premium, and finally the "button savior" program to reboot the device from.

• Go

The model going end to add

• marang prapu

Khailen, 28 Dec 2016No u stupid honor 6 plus is better in Gaming znd durabil... moreThis model too old

Unable to search phone book containing text.
Image captured in the camera does not load quickly.

• Riz

what date the update release??? i cant wait

• jithin

bibuna.pop, 09 Sep 2017How I update my honor 6 plus to lolipopupdate manually from the honor web site.

• bibuna.pop

Jon of Huawei concep, 10 Feb 2017Yes U must downgrade to lollipop like mine.. it's pretty go... moreHow I update my honor 6 plus to lolipop

• pradeep

Was it volte or lte?????

Any idea when will honor 6 plus get Nought update with EMUI 5.0??

• dude

how to arranged Nano SIM card setting in Honor 6 Plus mobile....

• Yacine

I have a problem in my power boutton. it does't work . What's the solution please ?

• shiva

Hello every one does Honor 6 plus support VoLTE ? Do you have any idea ? Please reply