Honor 6C Pro

Honor 6C Pro

• Afzal

Sam Soufi, 17 Sep 2017where can i buy this phone? am in germany and i cant find t... moreYou are looking this phone comprar en Barcelona.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2017great design but lackluster processor....walk away if you&a... moreIts only issue when gaming or mining bit-coins! D:

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Margurita, 14 May 2018I have got an Honor 6C Pro phone. I cannot answer a call I ... moreDid you have anything over the sensor? If so it disables touchy! O3O

• zorro V

Sam Soufi, 17 Sep 2017where can i buy this phone? am in germany and i cant find t... moreYou can bye this phone online on OTTO markt!!

• Raja shehryar

HoW tO disable beta club

• Margurita

I have got an Honor 6C Pro phone. I cannot answer a call I have tried press green phone swipe same no joy help please.

great design but lackluster processor....walk away if you´re after effiency and batery life...

AnonD-707141, 10 Oct 2017Wating for huawei nova 2i,want to know how about the spec a... moreAlready release brother.. Please check Huawei Mate 10 Lite (Huawei Nova 2i)

Wating for huawei nova 2i,want to know how about the spec and got quick charging or not...gsm pls realease it...TQ

• Rajpoot

When this phone come to Pakistan

No NFC support? pity!

• akw

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2017There are few phones out there that have same specs but eve... moremidrange: vivo V7+ , Micromax Canvas Infinity
high: vivo X20 , vivo X20 Plus

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2017what's the catch? its too good for its priceThere are few phones out there that have same specs but even lower price. I think I saw one for something $70 that had 1440x720 screen.

3000 with 6750 equals to bad battery life worse than Nokia 5 or even 6. Games run better than J5 2017 or j7 2017. Performance is good and charges battery real quick with pump express fast charger. Body is not metal and no any protection.

what's the catch? its too good for its price

poor battery

• Sam Soufi

where can i buy this phone? am in germany and i cant find this anywhere!!

• rich watarious

I think it's a great phone considering specs for the price. I like this phone any way. I might get one for my son if it comes to my country.

• rich watarious

This is the best BUDGET phone I am seeing from Huawei that also has a great design. The only thing I don't like about this phone is the mediatek chipset. Nowadays if the manufacturers want to do a budget phones the go in for cheap mediatek chipset. They are all doing this. Although is not strong like the snapdragon, hi-silicon kirin and Exynos but not too bad tough when they mix specs.