Honor 70

Honor 70

Teja, 07 Dec 2022Hi Everyone Recently i have bought Honor 70 Chinese vers... moreSwipe down from your home screen you can see from right side your search bar side

• ?
    • niu
    • 07 Dec 2022

Hi, I want to change my phone and I'm oscillating between this Honor 70 and the Motorola Edge 30 Fusion. Which would be the better choice? I am especially interested in the cameras and autonomy.
    Thank you!

• T
      • Teja
      • f0B
      • 07 Dec 2022

Hi Everyone

Recently i have bought Honor 70 Chinese version phone. is there any way to change the ROM to global rom. because I am unable to download google playstore.
      please help.

HONOR 70, Wifi QR code scanning option is not showing in my mobile .please tell me how to scan QR code from my friend mobile, Thanks

• A
          • Abdullah
          • nCe
          • 06 Dec 2022

HONOR 70 ,wifi QR scanning option is not showing. please help to scan Wi-Fi QR code from my neighbor mobile, thanks

• p
            • pane
            • gKC
            • 01 Dec 2022

please, from your experience, recommend a brand of phone that you used before this one and that had an excellent video record and besides that you move a lot during the recording.

• ?
              • 6kw
              • 29 Nov 2022

Dani555, 24 Nov 2022I'm using honor 70 almost 3 months I didn't face ... moreMy honor 70 last security update was in 1 of August ?

Works this phone with Huawei accesories? Like watches buds etc. If Huawei health works well

Mex, 21 Nov 2022Been using this phone for a month and decided to drop my ho... moreI'm using honor 70 almost 3 months I didn't face any issues brother

• Mex
                    • XQM
                    • 21 Nov 2022

Been using this phone for a month and decided to drop my honest review:

Pros: The battery life is amazing with a very quick charging. U can fully charged the device within half an hour or even less than that.

Cons: WiFi connection problem. It couldn't automatically connect to the available and existing coverage. But then, it will recover randomly the next few days. Then lost. It goes on and on.

The phone coverage problem. The coverage randomly lost (Either E or simply no coverage at all). It took a few mins for the coverage to recover. Also, there was one time the coverage disappeared for quite sometimes that I decided to re-insert the sim card. Guess what, the coverage recovered. It was so odd. Like, of all issues... the phone decided to joking around with the sim card. Funny its hurt.

Video camera is extremely disappointing. As someone who making content on social media, video camera feature is the most important feature to look for in a phone. Sadly, the video camera is extremely disappointing. The videos are blurred and not clear especially if you move a lot during the recording.

Sound and volume is just not it. The volume is not loud. Sometimes I have to place the phone close to my ears when watching videos.

Conclusions,
                    Regret buying this phone and won't ever recommend it to other people.

• L
                      • Lido
                      • 3xT
                      • 18 Nov 2022

adrian, 18 Nov 2022Hello, I want to make an upgrade from my RN8 Pro. Which is ... moreGalaxy s21+ . Still has too much quality under all aspects included battery life. After tried many other phones I can say this is far away from to be an old phone. Battery still as new as it hasn't so fast charging

• a
                        • adrian
                        • niu
                        • 18 Nov 2022

Hello, I want to make an upgrade from my RN8 Pro. Which is the best recomandation from Nord 2 and Honor 70? I'm interested more on camera quality. Thank you!

• Honor Official
                          • tuh
                          • 15 Nov 2022

• o
                            • oncehonorfan
                            • K1I
                            • 12 Nov 2022

my review after using many other honor phones in the past:

1. the home screen loop option has been removed, you can't infinitely switch your pages anymore...quite dumb in this small feature change

2. the face motion detection has been dumber than my honor view 10, when the screen dims down, and I look at it, it can't brighten the screen back, instead it continue to sleep the screen, how smart it was in honor view 10 whenever I looked at it it would continue the screen display without failed. its so dumb now

what have you done honor? it looks much stupid now

Mute, 10 Nov 2022You've paid the same price for a "Design" an... more73 minutes? Come on, your lies end here buddy.

• Mute
                                • B{9
                                • 10 Nov 2022

George399, 10 Nov 2022- Better battery? 200 difference lol, those 25w are the ele... moreYou've paid the same price for a "Design" and yes A73 is "Waterproof" it's on Black and White Type, Camera has no OIS > uses EIS instead > and yes I have used Honor & Huawei softwares > and all I can say it's always been a straight up copy & paste of Samsung's One UI out of the box, As for the A73 25W charging it's 0 - 100 in 90 minutes in total whereas the Honor 70, 73 minutes from 0 - 100, so if those 17 minutes a precious to the user then go for it.

Mute, 10 Nov 2022I answered a Question, Honor 70 or A73 5G, I answered corre... more- Better battery? 200 difference lol, those 25w are the elephant in the room
                                  - Why need SD card when honor offers double storage for the same price
                                  - You should look about the motherboard not waterproof lol
                                  - Ok dual speaker you got one
                                  - Let me guess, you never used honor software
                                  - People are desperate for updates when they know their phone doesn't work well. You already should know android 13 is almost equal to android 10.
                                  - Let me guess again, you never used honor 70 camera

• Mute
                                    • B{9
                                    • 10 Nov 2022

George399, 09 Nov 2022Everybody see on paper that slow 25w charge and that design... moreI answered a Question, Honor 70 or A73 5G, I answered correctly. The samsung A73 5G is better value for money, Better battery > A73 > Micro SD > A73 Waterproof > A73 > Dual Speaker's > A73 > better software > A73 > Future Updates >A73 > Already receiving Android 13 > A73 Better Camera > A73

"Honor android 13 update status Uknown"

• j
                                      • jibri
                                      • ssc
                                      • 09 Nov 2022

this voice control ,noise control and waterproof ??

Mute, 09 Nov 2022Not a joke it's on paper, as for you random technical ... moreEverybody see on paper that slow 25w charge and that design copied from an A22, lol