Honor 7S

Honor 7S

• Micko Ivanovic

Only people with hearing aids have this phone

• Quinn

Had this phone for nearly 3 years now, its a bit choppy and sometimes it'll restart itself every now and then but I'm pleasantly surprised to see that its still in full working order. Only noticed about 2 weeks ago that the battery is starting to go and that's why I'm getting a new phone, but for £80 this thing is definitely worth it if you're looking for something that just... Does its job as a phone. Nothing snazzy, just a phone. (the cameras are shit tho)

• Obaid

Chris , 12 Jul 2021Can u play codm in this phone does it work smoothlyLol it doesn't runs free fire smoothly and you are talking about codm

• Chris

Anonymous, 04 May 2021Honestly, this phone is decent. Unless if you're expec... moreCan u play codm in this phone does it work smoothly

• Shygal

FARHAN, 04 May 2021My mobile honor 7s ram 2gb and memory 16gb my mobile slow r... moreDid you updated your phone recently? If you did then I’m afraid your phone is now crap unless you do a factory reset. Try it and see what happens let me know how you got along with it ok 👍!

• Many

FARHAN, 04 May 2021My mobile honor 7s ram 2gb and memory 16gb my mobile slow r... moreIf your phone is running slow the office solution is to buy a new one new software

Honestly, this phone is decent. Unless if you're expecting it to run COD or PUBG at 60FPS (Though, you could probably run PUBG lite at a solid 30FPS)... you'll be fine if you use it for messages, taking pictures, or social media. The audio is a little weird. after all, it's 100$ phone. However, if you're looking for a great affordable phone, you should consider buying RealMe 7.

• FARHAN

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2021Too slow for a 2gb ram phoneMy mobile honor 7s ram 2gb and memory 16gb my mobile slow running please help me

Too slow for a 2gb ram phone

It's okay phone for the price range so don't be expecting it to run like an iphone lol

DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!!!! All jokes a side, its the worst phone i ewer had, its slow and lagy, for 90€ im better of buying a pile of bricks.

debsss, 20 Oct 2020Had this phone a few weeks. Bought it because I dropped my... moreThe iPhone 8 is a flagship device and when it came out, it had the fastest chip in a smartphone. It is obvious that a phone for $100 / £100 will not be as fast. It is aimed at customers who only want a modern device for calls and texts. If you want a fast phone, buy the iPhone SE or a used iPhone 8 instead of a budget phone which will be slow because it is not ment to be used heavilly. The max budget devices can take is internet browsing, videos and checking emails. You can not buy a $100 smartphone and expect it to play COD or PUBG perfectly.

reviewer, 08 Nov 2020this phone is absolute trash and you would probably be bett... moreKeep in mind that it is a budget smartphone and is aimed at people who only want a modern device for calls and texts. If you sped more, you will get more- that is how the world works.

I bought the Honor 8s with the same 2gb, but with 32gb storage. Way better, what this phone needs is more ram (3gb or 4gb would've made this phone's performance better) along with 32gb rom since its a budget.

• Mick

I've had the Honor 7S for 2 years now and for the price it is an excellent phone.
Pros: Large screen, dual Sim, decent cameras, battery life OK, Facial recognition (but a little slow in low light).
Cons: Only 16GB of internal storage, if you use more than about 50 apps you might want to upgrade to 32GB or larger. Can be a little slow from time to time but usually when I've left a lot of apps running but it's not much of a problem.

• reviewer

this phone is absolute trash and you would probably be better off with a motorola 8000x

• debsss

Had this phone a few weeks. Bought it because I dropped my iphone 8 and it smashed so needed a cheap phone quick... Never ever have I had a phone so slow, it crashes is so slow and my patience is wearing thin.... its too much hard work using it!
I bought a memory card and it still isnt great. still lagging.
I also am now having problems connecting my home wifi to it- so using my data all the time.
Definately not worth the money!!

• zekken

i use this phone after 1 year i feel so lagging even im not a very hardcore user .conclusion dont buy this phone at 2020 better pick realme c12

Don't buy its an awful phone, the camera is awful, the phone is so laggy, when I make a video on social media its so laggy its awful, can't play any games cause its laggy, I only have about ten photos on my phone because the storage is also awful, it over heats very easily, I hate this phone so much its awful, everything is just awful do not buy, it's no good at all, it's horrible, after about two months of having it I was just tempted to put it in the bin. Do not recommend at all. Awful. I've never had a more laggy phone in my life with a terrible camera, nothing good to say about this phone, whoever had given a good review on this phone is a bot, I wouldn't even give this phone a 0.5 star, not even a 0, my rating would be in the minus

Anonymous, 17 Jun 2020It seems most people here don't know much about phones, so ... moreHelio is the brand of mediatek. Mediatek chipset also well known for high battery consumption. If i recommend for any chipsets with good performance and less battery consumption, i would recommend Snapdragon from Qualcomm. Kirin chipset is faster as compared with other chipsets by some experts but less efficiency than snapdragon.