Honor 8 Pro

Honor 8 Pro

Shui8, 19 Apr 2018Nope u not stated Asia variant, u said china variant which both ... more@Shui8
Oh dear, someone who doesn't know that China is part of Asia. Thanks for the laugh though, it made my day.

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2018@Shui8 Stop complaining? I think I have a right to. I spent nea... moreNope u not stated Asia variant, u said china variant which both of them not the same model number. Asia variant got the updates fine for me, guess someone at UK huawei's didnt do their work.

Shui8, 19 Apr 2018Believe it or not, its the truth. Yup received 7 security update... more@Shui8
Stop complaining? I think I have a right to. I spent nearly £500 on a phone that has never been supported by Huawei since it was released. My phone is unlocked to all networks, so if the update doesn't arrive in the UK then the fault lies with Huawei, not the carrier. I've explained to you before that the Oreo update is only being released in Asia, Huawei has stuck two fingers up to the rest of the world.

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2018@Shui8 Seven security updates in seven months? Really? I don't ... moreOk just want u to know, today i received march security update patch along with face unlock on my honor 8 pro. Build number 8.0.0.361

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2018@Shui8 Seven security updates in seven months? Really? I don't ... moreBelieve it or not, its the truth. Yup received 7 security update patches already without using 3rd party app. Didnt i explain to u already in the previous post? Stop complaining and take action, i'm just suggest alternatives available. Its not huawei's fault its ur local telco fault, use another telco brand or wifi connection and try update.

Shui8, 19 Apr 2018Not for me, support is very good. Bought mine july last year, go... more@Shui8
Seven security updates in seven months? Really? I don't think so. Even the Google Pixel only received two updates in that period so I don't know you got seven for the H8PRO.
In an earlier post you suggested using a third party app to find newer firmware for the H8PRO. Why should I have to? I paid a lot of money for this phone and I expect Huawei to update it, not go searching around for it myself.
I belong to a Huawei support group in the UK and we have owners of H8, 7c, 7x etc. also all complaining about Huawei lack of updates.

AnonD-290924, 18 Apr 2018Please tell me build number! 8.0.0.360 (C636)

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2018@Shui8 I gave up on Huawei and their poor support for their use... moreNot for me, support is very good. Bought mine july last year, got july, august, sept, nov, december, january and february security patch along with emui 8 oreo. Therefore i have nothing to complains. Performance now smooth like day 1.

Oneplus 5t a good phone as well, but not the same league as honor 8 pro. Honor 8 pro should be compared with oneplus 5, whereas got oreo the same time as 8 pro. 5t competes with honor view 10, which got oreo out of the box. And camera always superior on the Honor side.

Shui8, 18 Apr 2018Yup mine does reduce, best thing in oreo u can change screen res... morePlease tell me build number!

Shui8, 18 Apr 2018No i just want to tell u my phone model number (duk-L09) was not... more@Shui8
I gave up on Huawei and their poor support for their users and purchased a Oneplus 5T. In comparison I would say that using the Oneplus 5T after the H8PRO is like getting off a bicycle and jumping into a Ferrari! I'll never trust Huawei again and a lot of other people think the same.

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2018@Shui8 Update is determined by the build number, not the model ... moreNo i just want to tell u my phone model number (duk-L09) was not a china variant, but still getting the oreo update. Build number Honor 8 pro ending with .360 number, if u installed from firmware finder, download that .360 number.... get it?

Shui8, 18 Apr 2018Nope. Mine is DUK-L09 and received oreo months ago. If still not... more@Shui8
Update is determined by the build number, not the model number.

AnonD-753002, 18 Apr 2018Hello, Were you getting heating issues before Oreo update? I ... moreYup mine does reduce, best thing in oreo u can change screen resolution to FHD. Gaming fps improve, heating been reduced. To me 2k resolution on screen below 6" is overkill!

Arghya, 12 Feb 2018Hi, I am from Kolkata, India. I got the OREO Update 2 days back.... moreHello,

Were you getting heating issues before Oreo update? I bought brand new honor 8 pro and got heating issue..does heating issue solves if i update oreo.

Anonymous, 18 Apr 2018It seems that I was right when I stated that only the Chinese ve... moreNope. Mine is DUK-L09 and received oreo months ago. If still not received, install firmware finder from google play store, download latest .360 from there. Its not huawei's fault, its your local telco fault for not releasing the firmware even huawei already given green light.

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2018@Fikri I don't think I'll live long enough to receive the Oreo ... moreIt seems that I was right when I stated that only the Chinese version of H8PRO would receive the Oreo update. The latest posts from owners confirm this. I have contacted Huawei about this and they refuse to answer me.

Lbird, 10 Apr 2018Really ,Bro?Of course,

Anonymous, 13 Apr 2018is that true? how come i no have this feature when i already upg... moreMy phone is Chinese version

AnonD-290924, 17 Apr 2018What's ur country bro receive face unlock and please share build... moreChina

AnonD-668468, 10 Apr 2018Just got latest oero update with face unlock. Awesome!!!!What's ur country bro receive face unlock and please share build number?