Honor 8X Max

Honor 8X Max

• mab

Honor 8x , very bad in touch and you can not see the screen if you are out side more light, there will be reflection- manufacturer should think about this- also there is no google map. Planning to have samsung-

I bought model ARE-L22HN IMEI 860981045292265 and was told it is unlocked. I can not get it to work on AT&T. T-Mobile and Verizon state it will not work on their networks. Anyone know if this phone is locked and if so to what service? Might have to return it. Bought overseas from Hong Kong.

The phone itself is ok, the software support is rubbish. Since software support is important to me, I simply cannot recommend this device.

• steelew

Does anybody know the actual length and width of the screen? I'm trying to find a screen protector for my LG V60's dual screen case outer glass. It is 6 3/4" tall and 3 1/8" wide. I did this when trying to find a screen protector for the display in my Explorer's head unit and it worked like a charm. thanks to anybody willing to help.

honor is a very bad company although it is subdivision from huawei, but if you interesting go to samsung,
huawei did not respect cuatomwrs at all
i think honor products is very bad

• Abdulaziz

Nona, 02 Aug 2020Does it support google play services? Yes

Nona, 02 Aug 2020Does it support google play services? Yes

• mas00d

Today I have received security patch update dt. July 1st, 2020.

Huawei should rollout major Android update at least android 9.

Thanks and regards,

Masood Mustufa

• Nona

Does it support google play services?

• Wanderer

Wanderer, 14 Jul 2020It will be, on September 2020.It will be 2 years, on September 2020.

• sikobies

Wanderer, 14 Jul 2020I bought this phone (8X Max) and a friend bought 8x (a litt... morethe company's policy is a silly one
they produce phones then look if they give good sales company updates it and if sales are weak so no support for them
no respect for costumers at all

• Wanderer

Anon, 04 Jun 2020Released on September 2018, has it counted as 3 years already ?It will be, on September 2020.

• Wanderer

sikobies, 07 Jul 2020last word from Honor customer services 8x max ARE-L22HN mo... moreThat's what I thought.

It's a shame.

• Wanderer

I bought this phone (8X Max) and a friend bought 8x (a little smaller and less expensive model) at the same time.

My friend got the Android 9 update and I did not.

Later, my friend got Android 10 update, and I did not get any update, except for the security patches now and then.

Sorry to say, reaching this point in time, it seems we'll never get any android update.

Shameful .... shameful.

Honor .... shape up.

• sikobies

last word from Honor customer services
8x max ARE-L22HN model will not be updated to android 9 or 10
it will stop at 8
the worst company i ever deal with
stupid

• jo007

Anon, 04 Jun 2020Released on September 2018, has it counted as 3 years already ?i am saying abt their reply

• waqas

plx help how can i use huawei i cloud by mobile data if wifie not available

Mohsen , 22 Mar 20208x max snap 660 is very powerful. Its a shame that huawei a... moreHow severe is the bug ?

• Anon

jo007, 24 May 2020lol if u ask them ,when will you get new android for a 3 ye... moreReleased on September 2018, has it counted as 3 years already ?

• BigKahuna66

When I hold the phone to my ear during a call nobody can hear me. But if I move the phone away from my ear they can hear me perfectly. The speaker phone does work without problems.