Honor 9

Honor 9

• Minu
  • ter
  • 21 Jan 2023

jay, 17 Jan 2023Yes had mine 5 years now and still going strong. not sure w... moreKeep using it, technology hasn't changed much since 2015

• j
    • jay
    • F9v
    • 17 Jan 2023

Tim, 09 May 2022I have had the STF-L09 since 2017 and its still going stron... moreYes had mine 5 years now and still going strong. not sure what I want to upgrade to to next all most phones are a lot bigger, the only decent one is pixel 5 but that is on its last update.

• T
      • Tim
      • 8rD
      • 09 May 2022

I have had the STF-L09 since 2017 and its still going strong. I have always had a silicone cover on it (Clear) as it still shows the lovely blue colour glass back. I have always had a screen protector on it too. Battery now has smart charging on the phone via the last update and its still going strong! I will miss this phone when its time to upgrade as all the new ones seem to have large screens with rubbish pixel numbers and no SD card slot or dual Sim.

• ArT
        • gC0
        • 20 Nov 2021

Aqib ali, 18 Oct 2021My honor 9 is android 10 not available The last update was android 9 and emui 9.1

• A
          • Aqib ali
          • KIP
          • 18 Oct 2021

Balkan , 30 Jul 2021I have this phone 2 years and today work like before 2 year... moreMy honor 9 is android 10 not available

• ArT
            • aum
            • 15 Oct 2021

Isakhalifa, 06 Aug 2020Does the camera have portrait shot?Yes it supports portrait mode images :)

• ?
              • tu6
              • 03 Oct 2021

Padu lit lit 1000/100

• Z
                • Zappy
                • fmg
                • 27 Sep 2021

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2019Worst ever and unexpected upgrade. Last phone from this man... moreWhat makes it the worst phone? I have been using it over 3 years until it got stolen this month September. Which to me was the best phone ever.

• B
                  • Balkan
                  • g8$
                  • 30 Jul 2021

I have this phone 2 years and today work like before 2 years, updates every month, android 10,phone is so good!

• Rahul chauhan
                    • rJQ
                    • 18 Apr 2021

I have honor stf-l09 phone and my display has been broken and back glass also broken.... Please anyone have this phone display contact me 9996011229 in india

• J
                      • J boy
                      • xtS
                      • 19 Mar 2021

My honor 9 screen get broke and I couldn't find another for a replacement, so I don't know if I can be reference?

• e
                        • euanlowe
                        • AJy
                        • 24 Feb 2021

I have had this phone in UK for just under 3 years and its the best phone I've ever had. The battery life has deteriorated quite badly now, so I went to a repair shop and had that part replaced. Unfortunately the replacement was not particularly good (they say batteries in storage diminish even if they aren't used). I'll be very sad to have to get another phone - in particular because most current models are are too big.

• Milos Honor
                          • nUk
                          • 10 Jan 2021

edincanada, 06 Dec 2020What a great phone. It's been 3 years now and the phon... moreCouldn't agree more! What a great phone that doesnt stutter! Still keeps its level.

• e
                            • edincanada
                            • EFR
                            • 06 Dec 2020

What a great phone. It's been 3 years now and the phone is still great. The battery doesn't last a full business day anymore but that's ok, no swelling for me. They don't make them like this anymore, It's a shame. I can still play games and do everything with this phone. The camera has aged really really well. I will miss the audio jack and the sd slot when I do upgrade. This phone has raised my standards, so my next phone will be a let down for sure.

• Muppet
                              • BE$
                              • 18 Nov 2020

Swe, 12 Sep 2020Battery swelled up after about 2,5 years. no explosion or a... moreBattry must be changed when swelled!

• D
                                • Dobbo
                                • sXt
                                • 31 Oct 2020

Screen finally cracked after 2 1/2 years. Never had a phone so useful or long-lasting. Memory was starting to fill up and battery givin a little, but I'm happy with good service, that long for the price.

Shame I can't find a next one in the series now that Google's not available.

• S
                                  • Swe
                                  • ME0
                                  • 12 Sep 2020

Battery swelled up after about 2,5 years. no explosion or anything just swelling.

• s
                                    • suma andika
                                    • KiB
                                    • 11 Aug 2020

still using this phone frm may 2018 . still working perfect .

• I
                                      • Isakhalifa
                                      • Nue
                                      • 06 Aug 2020

Branislav, 23 Oct 2019Gorgeous phone. Fantastic performance, reliable, i love it!Does the camera have portrait shot?

• h