Honor 9

Honor 9

• Balkan

I have this phone 2 years and today work like before 2 years, updates every month, android 10,phone is so good!

• Rahul chauhan

I have honor stf-l09 phone and my display has been broken and back glass also broken.... Please anyone have this phone display contact me 9996011229 in india

• J boy

My honor 9 screen get broke and I couldn't find another for a replacement, so I don't know if I can be reference?

• euanlowe

I have had this phone in UK for just under 3 years and its the best phone I've ever had. The battery life has deteriorated quite badly now, so I went to a repair shop and had that part replaced. Unfortunately the replacement was not particularly good (they say batteries in storage diminish even if they aren't used). I'll be very sad to have to get another phone - in particular because most current models are are too big.

• Milos Honor

edincanada, 06 Dec 2020What a great phone. It's been 3 years now and the phon... moreCouldn't agree more! What a great phone that doesnt stutter! Still keeps its level.

• edincanada

What a great phone. It's been 3 years now and the phone is still great. The battery doesn't last a full business day anymore but that's ok, no swelling for me. They don't make them like this anymore, It's a shame. I can still play games and do everything with this phone. The camera has aged really really well. I will miss the audio jack and the sd slot when I do upgrade. This phone has raised my standards, so my next phone will be a let down for sure.

• Muppet

Swe, 12 Sep 2020Battery swelled up after about 2,5 years. no explosion or a... moreBattry must be changed when swelled!

• Dobbo

Screen finally cracked after 2 1/2 years. Never had a phone so useful or long-lasting. Memory was starting to fill up and battery givin a little, but I'm happy with good service, that long for the price.

Shame I can't find a next one in the series now that Google's not available.

• Swe

Battery swelled up after about 2,5 years. no explosion or anything just swelling.

• suma andika

still using this phone frm may 2018 . still working perfect .

• Isakhalifa

Branislav, 23 Oct 2019Gorgeous phone. Fantastic performance, reliable, i love it!Does the camera have portrait shot?

• happiness

please honor 9 lite and honor 10 which one is bigger in phone body height

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2020Does this phone get Android 10 update..? As Fred AMG says, this will stay Android 9. But not an issue. Will be good at least until after Android 11 prob at Android 12 will Android 9 seem really old in functionality. Missus has the Honor Play. Awesome phone with Kirin 970 so good for gaming. Last update ever at Android 9. Not an issue. Works great.

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2020Does this phone get Android 10 update..? no it wont, i have one and im stuck in android 9

Does this phone get Android 10 update..?

A reliable phone for two years. The battery is showing aging but it has not worn too much to be unbearable. A battery swap should keep it going for another 2 years before I start looking at a new phone

• d0m_k

Ace, 08 Jun 2020Seriously I love this 5.1-inch display... Honor is so cool ... moreYou might like Oneplus 7T

• Ace

jun, 08 Mar 20202020 honor 9 still kicking camera good all good :) love thi... moreSeriously I love this 5.1-inch display... Honor is so cool that I'm struggling with which phone do get next. The only letdown on the phone is the battery.
I wish they still make phones like this

• Kun

jun, 08 Mar 20202020 honor 9 still kicking camera good all good :) love thi... moreYeah, for me to. Everything working fine but the battery, which is at 70% health. It empties out in about 3 hours of use now.

PDAF = No.