Honor 9N (9i)

Honor 9N (9i)

honestly, this is the worst phone out there for this price.
performance is really bad

Mani, 19 Jan 2019Very worst mobile phone, comparing with redmi it is waste o... moreI m using this phone from 2 months it is amazing

• Mani

Very worst mobile phone, comparing with redmi it is waste of money. Really very slow function. If i open the application it will be take 3 seconds to opening. I give to 1 out of 5

Sanju, 10 Jan 2019Can 9n support dual 4g by any updateNo

• Sanju

Can 9n support dual 4g by any update

wats the LKR price
does this phone have face detection

• sk

Anonymous, 05 Nov 2018My honor 9n 2nd sim slot doesn't supported to 4g lteit will

• sidha6th

does this mobile will get an update of slowmotion camera effect in future.....?????

• sidharth

Everything is perfect...except the battery backup.if the battery is 4000mAh or more means...it will be an awesome model.

• sk

hassan, 10 Oct 2018Someone will tell me how long it is in charge? Is it a n... moreit takes a time of 2 hrs 20 mis to get 100% and from 100-99.it takes a time of around 17mins-19mins

• sidharth

Khan, 07 Nov 20184 hours exactly 4hrs 20 mins

• Honor

earl, 04 Oct 2018does it have NFC?Doesn't have NFC

• Dj

sumone, 14 Nov 2018noYes it has, go to themes store, there you will find it.

• lemans850

Old Nokia Finland, 22 Nov 2018Xperia. Xa2Is XA2 better or what are you planning to say ?

• Old Nokia Finland

Xperia. Xa2

• Jit

I bought a HONOR 9N during the first week of October 2018. Yesterday the phone dropped from my hand and the front screen shattered. I called the customer care only to find out that screen is not covered within warrenty. Customer care also told me that that the screen should cost me about 3000/-. Today i went to the customer service centre as directed by customer care and was told that the screen would cost me more than 5000/-.
What I have failed to understand is the LCD and touch screen is working perfectly. Why should I have to change the LCD and touch screen?
More over when I bought the mobile from FLIPKART i also paid for a screen damage protection. Service centre has clearly told me that it is not HONOR's responsibility to help me put up a claim. I have to talk to FLIPKART regarding the same....
This is how u r taken for a ride by these companies.....

• sumone

Aishwaria R, 24 Sep 2018Does this phone has Font Change option in settings.... Can ... moreno

• suman

Malkeet Singh, 31 Oct 2018Heating issueagreed. same here. used 1 month, purchased offline, raxaul.

• Khan