Honor 9X

Honor 9X

Should I buy honor 8x or honor 9x ? Both are sold almost at same price here, European versions. Please also mention the reason why should I choose 8x or 9x. Thank you in advance!

Hello guys, could you please tell me that , is it support WPS connection? Thx

Hello.
My brother has a Honor 9X. Recently I realized a small white dot in his phone's display and it is only visible in white backgrounds. Does anyone know what is this? Same experience? Any advice?
Thanks in advance.

• Ali

RishiGuru, 12 Feb 2021Unfortunately my Honor 9X Pro (Global variant) is still stu... moreSame here

frosticon, 12 Dec 2020Its Android 10 update was released long ago. The informatio... moreUnfortunately my Honor 9X Pro (Global variant) is still stuck on Android 9. However the phone is a performance powerhouse and much superior than this 9X.

Hidr, 23 Dec 2020Honor ox vs Note 8 proHonor 9X

• Hidr

Honor ox vs Note 8 pro

Its Android 10 update was released long ago. The information here needs to be updated.

akash1000.ap, 21 Nov 2020omg do you not get what im saying, the non chinese 9x has a... moreyou can try this link

pane, 18 Nov 2020my opinion is that what I see now that all brands including... moreomg do you not get what im saying, the non chinese 9x has always been made from plastic, can you please change the materials shown on this website??

akash1000.ap, 17 Nov 2020I know the phone is good but can you change the materials o... moremy opinion is that what I see now that all brands including huawei - honor appliances are returning to plastic is probably the reason for cheap material and great competitiveness in the market, but it should definitely be announced in time if something changes and you get the latest product with change from glass aluminum to plastic without prior report. really unacceptable, and frustrated.

pane, 16 Nov 2020 I'm sorry you're cheated, but the phone is good... moreI know the phone is good but can you change the materials on the website as they are incorrect

akash1000.ap, 14 Nov 2020I agree, I was disappointed when I saw and felt the plastic... more
I'm sorry you're cheated, but the phone is good, put on good protection and enjoy it

pane, 14 Nov 2020 maybe so, but it is unfair to get cheap plastic when you ... moreI agree, I was disappointed when I saw and felt the plastic frame and later on noticed a faint scratch on the back, I also heard a tiny bit of creaking on the back but as soon as I saw the scratch, I purchased a skin for it.

akash1000.ap, 12 Nov 2020The chinese version with the side mounted fingerprint scann... more
maybe so, but it is unfair to get cheap plastic when you expect glass and aluminum, but what is now being offered on new models is returning cheap plastic,sadly.

pane, 11 Nov 2020I don't know what you got but if it's not the gla... moreThe chinese version with the side mounted fingerprint scanner has a glass back and aluminium frame but the one with the fingerprint scanner on the back is made of plastic on the sides and back. I bought the phone from the official honor website.

akash1000.ap, 05 Nov 2020Hi there, I recently purchased the Honor 9x and it has a pl... moreI don't know what you got but if it's not the glass back and the aluminum frame then you got a fake copy

Hi there, I recently purchased the Honor 9x and it has a plastic frame and back and not glass and aluminium like you said.

• sam

Anonymous, 05 Jul 2020yes it suppor WIFI AC but no 60fps video recording only 30f... moreYou are definitely Wrong... I am using Honor 9X Global and it does support Wifi Ac and 1080p 60fps recording...

• Sam

CrystaL FoxCat, 05 Sep 2020Honor 9x is Kirin 810 not 710FWrong. Honor 9X pro runs with a Kirin 810 chip not Honor 9X.