Honor 9X

Honor 9X

• 6sP
  • 25 Nov 2022

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2022I'm using honor 9x. Please add something for gaming at... morethere probably won't be any more updates for this mobile, I use it too and the last update came out for December 2021, but only security update. an update to Android 11 and Emui was supposed to come out, but it didn't.

• PBs
    • 24 Nov 2022

I'm using honor 9x. Please add something for gaming at next update please....

• 0Tk
      • 15 Sep 2022

RogelioT, 27 Feb 2022Google Play Store works great and I update to Android 10, E... moreGoogle playstore no work on mine even though running also android 10

• 6
        • 666
        • sr%
        • 27 Feb 2022

gunnery8, 07 May 2021it called Dead Pixel .. like Vivo,Oppo , and Huawei the sc... more2y i use honor 9x stk nothing wrong with it just like first day never did factory reset nothing.. it looks like new bcs i bought double plastic 360 casing.. i think 1 more year using this will be enogh hiawei and honor good phone producers but i will come back to samsung s series tjey don't forhet their customers with newest updates like huawei amd honor does and that's the only thing i don't like about them..

Google Play Store works great and I update to Android 10, EMUI 10.0.0.351. Everything works just fine.

I bought it in December 2020 but recently received it just one week ago. Its a nice phone, nice display, works fluent. Battery last just fine. The only thing I don't like is it doest have a notificación led. I miss it.

• s
              • sten007
              • MmU
              • 12 Jan 2022

Google Play is on this phone, all works fine & smooth. Good phone!

• u
                • umar
                • nC6
                • 11 Jan 2022

anybody told me is there Playstore working on Honor 9x. is there google gmail chrome are working.....

• S
                  • Saz
                  • 3am
                  • 13 Dec 2021

What other make an model cases would fit this phone as im struggling to fond a low price 360 protection casing??

• A
                    • Alen
                    • akK
                    • 21 Sep 2021

I have Honor 9X global and correct is for materijal different vs Honor 9X PRO, but, my Honor 9X global 2 years performance today like first day, good device

• K
                      • K778
                      • JbJ
                      • 16 Aug 2021

pane, 05 Aug 2021At first they were built the same as the Honor 8x from doub... moreThere are 2 main models of honor 9x: chineese version and dlobal. Althoght they have same names, in real this are 2 different models.
                      China has kirin 810, side finger print, glass back. Model code like HLK-*
                      Global has kirin 710, real finger print, plastic back. Model code like STK-*.
                      This topic is about stk-* model.

• p
                        • pane
                        • 04R
                        • 05 Aug 2021

At first they were built the same as the Honor 8x from double-sided glass and wrapped with an aluminum frame, but at the end of production they switched to cheap plastic, so both of you are right.

• B
                          • Balkan Europe
                          • g8$
                          • 03 Aug 2021

akash1000.ap, 31 Jul 2021Firstly, I have the global variant and it is plastic on the... moreYou are in right, I have Honor 9X Global and this is correct!

Starfire, 22 Jul 2021You're wrong ..the materials which it's made off ... moreFirstly, I have the global variant and it is plastic on the sides and back and secondly, if you still don't believe me, watch this video, which proves my words are true. https://youtu.be/WNAfoJXCE7Q

• S
                              • Starfire
                              • 04T
                              • 22 Jul 2021

akash1000.ap, 21 Nov 2020omg do you not get what im saying, the non chinese 9x has a... moreYou're wrong ..the materials which it's made off are glass front glass back and metal side,I wass brocken I jave one and the glass its all cracked. Its a great build phone I speak for global variant not for indi phone

• J
                                • Josipa
                                • 3qS
                                • 13 May 2021

nikmes, 23 Mar 2021Should I buy honor 8x or honor 9x ? Both are sold almost at... moreI am using 8x for about two years and I like it. Nice colours, fluid when playing games, very good pictures with so many details and for that price range it is an excellent phone.

Misaghi, 14 Mar 2021Hello. My brother has a Honor 9X. Recently I realized a sm... moreit called Dead Pixel ..
                                  like Vivo,Oppo , and Huawei the screen has a dead pixel after used for a month .. (after 1-3 month)

Should I buy honor 8x or honor 9x ? Both are sold almost at same price here, European versions. Please also mention the reason why should I choose 8x or 9x. Thank you in advance!

Hello guys, could you please tell me that , is it support WPS connection? Thx

Hello.
                                        My brother has a Honor 9X. Recently I realized a small white dot in his phone's display and it is only visible in white backgrounds. Does anyone know what is this? Same experience? Any advice?
                                        Thanks in advance.