Honor 9X

Honor 9X

• sten007

Google Play is on this phone, all works fine & smooth. Good phone!

• umar

anybody told me is there Playstore working on Honor 9x. is there google gmail chrome are working.....

• Saz

What other make an model cases would fit this phone as im struggling to fond a low price 360 protection casing??

• Alen

I have Honor 9X global and correct is for materijal different vs Honor 9X PRO, but, my Honor 9X global 2 years performance today like first day, good device

pane, 05 Aug 2021At first they were built the same as the Honor 8x from doub... moreThere are 2 main models of honor 9x: chineese version and dlobal. Althoght they have same names, in real this are 2 different models.
China has kirin 810, side finger print, glass back. Model code like HLK-*
Global has kirin 710, real finger print, plastic back. Model code like STK-*.
This topic is about stk-* model.

At first they were built the same as the Honor 8x from double-sided glass and wrapped with an aluminum frame, but at the end of production they switched to cheap plastic, so both of you are right.

• Balkan Europe

akash1000.ap, 31 Jul 2021Firstly, I have the global variant and it is plastic on the... moreYou are in right, I have Honor 9X Global and this is correct!

Starfire, 22 Jul 2021You're wrong ..the materials which it's made off ... moreFirstly, I have the global variant and it is plastic on the sides and back and secondly, if you still don't believe me, watch this video, which proves my words are true. https://youtu.be/WNAfoJXCE7Q

• Starfire

akash1000.ap, 21 Nov 2020omg do you not get what im saying, the non chinese 9x has a... moreYou're wrong ..the materials which it's made off are glass front glass back and metal side,I wass brocken I jave one and the glass its all cracked. Its a great build phone I speak for global variant not for indi phone

• Josipa

nikmes, 23 Mar 2021Should I buy honor 8x or honor 9x ? Both are sold almost at... moreI am using 8x for about two years and I like it. Nice colours, fluid when playing games, very good pictures with so many details and for that price range it is an excellent phone.

Misaghi, 14 Mar 2021Hello. My brother has a Honor 9X. Recently I realized a sm... moreit called Dead Pixel ..
like Vivo,Oppo , and Huawei the screen has a dead pixel after used for a month .. (after 1-3 month)

Should I buy honor 8x or honor 9x ? Both are sold almost at same price here, European versions. Please also mention the reason why should I choose 8x or 9x. Thank you in advance!

Hello guys, could you please tell me that , is it support WPS connection? Thx

Hello.
My brother has a Honor 9X. Recently I realized a small white dot in his phone's display and it is only visible in white backgrounds. Does anyone know what is this? Same experience? Any advice?
Thanks in advance.

• Ali

RishiGuru, 12 Feb 2021Unfortunately my Honor 9X Pro (Global variant) is still stu... moreSame here

frosticon, 12 Dec 2020Its Android 10 update was released long ago. The informatio... moreUnfortunately my Honor 9X Pro (Global variant) is still stuck on Android 9. However the phone is a performance powerhouse and much superior than this 9X.

Hidr, 23 Dec 2020Honor ox vs Note 8 proHonor 9X

• Hidr

Honor ox vs Note 8 pro

Its Android 10 update was released long ago. The information here needs to be updated.

akash1000.ap, 21 Nov 2020omg do you not get what im saying, the non chinese 9x has a... moreyou can try this link