Honor 9X Lite

Honor 9X Lite

Inna, 13 Jan 2021Honor 9x lite is exellent device...fast,good camera and bat... moreare u sure the battery is amazing too coz i read it only has 3500 mah...im thinkin of buyin it to replace my cracked screen huawei y max...

• Vladimir

I desperately wait for Android 10 update, anyone know something about it if it will be launched? sorry bad English

Spyros K., 13 Feb 2021Honor 9X lite is basically a rebranded Honor 8X. I dont get... moreprobably because 'Honor 9x lite' is Released 2020 May 14 while 'Honor 8x' Released 2018, September and it may have something to do with the ban from Google, so 2 days ago I bought an 'Honor 20 lite' which was immediately receive android 10 update and a little later and another update that is in preparation for android 11 but 'Honor 20 lite' is Released 2019 April and that was before Google did the Huawei ban in May 15, 2019.

pane, 13 Feb 2021Honor devices with EMUI 10.0/Magic UI 3.0: Honor 20 Hon... moreHonor 9X lite is basically a rebranded Honor 8X. I dont get it why they dont release the emui 10 since they r the same phone with just a different camera .

Spyros K., 12 Feb 2021Are we going to get Android 10 EMUI 10?Honor devices with EMUI 10.0/Magic UI 3.0:

Honor 20
Honor 10i
Honor View10/V10
Honor 10
Honor 20S

Are we going to get Android 10 EMUI 10?

I have Honor 8x which is the same with 9x lite and they have gpu 3.0 turbo, so you need to have an application installed in the phone itself under the name (''app assistant'') find and activate, then app -assistand on-, go to '' game space '' and put the games you want to play there, now when you're done open your game and you'll see a turbo mode warning (by default it's on the left but you can change it on the right, side) when it appears slide and activate "game acceleration".
when you're done playing go back to "app assistance" and turn it off to save battery power.

• Penexs

Bodin, 15 Jan 2021I am user of this phone and i think it's very god devi... moreHey bro you configure you phone to gaming? Apps or something thanks

• Bodin

I am user of this phone and i think it's very god device, i use it for gaming, i think it is the best phone i have ever used!
I recomend to buy it because i think it is beter thab iPhone X

• X

Yes. Definitely amazing phone. Same boat like Samsung J-Prime. But, much better in yeah, in sensor and so on, for daily use. Not for heavy gaming of course. But, TP-LINK Neffos still got amazing graphics and format. Too bad, their battery is so bad that I won't go for it ever again. And, as for other Samsung build... Sigh. They're all crazy about camera... Why can't you put 20 grand mAH?

• Inna

Anonymous, 12 Nov 2020Please I want to buy honor 9X lite so can anyone tell me th... moreYes it is

• Inna

Honor 9x lite is exellent device...fast,good camera and battery...for that price is awesome much better than previos samsung A51 which is just a name nothing else(except main camera which was superb)...and charging is very fast

• minnie

sasan1177, 06 Jan 2021Hi, Does it have WPS button in WiFi setting? Thanksyes it have

I plan to buy it because it is offered for a 50% discount for only $ 100 so I'm wondering if this model got an android 10 upgrade

Hi,
Does it have WPS button in WiFi setting?
Thanks

Vladimir , 22 Dec 2020Can anyone tell me, which memory it has eMEMC or UFS eMMC 5.1

• Vladimir

Can anyone tell me, which memory it has eMEMC or UFS

Vladimir , 17 Dec 2020Cpu is far better on honor 9x lite i watched speed test
the fact that you watched in the video how honor 9x lite is faster than honor 8x is inappropriate, simply because you can never press with both hands on two phones at the same time and that is why it is also irrelevant knowing that they have the same software and are like twins and that means they are almost identical

• Vladimir

stive, 29 Sep 2020I'ts absolutely same model with Honor 8X, same case, s... moreCpu is far better on honor 9x lite i watched speed test

Sameeed, 10 Dec 2020I want to buy a phone : Realme C17 ? or Honor 9x lite ? Ca... morerealme c17 weaknesses compared to honor 9x lite, 1 built of cheap plastic, while honor is made of glass and aluminum, 2 LTE cat 4 - U-150 (Mbit / s) - D-51.0 while honor is LTE cat 12 - U-603.0 (Mbit / s) s) - D-102.0 it is 4 times faster, 3 does not have a gyroscope for realme while with honor there are 4, the camera is far, far better or incomparably better for honor, so I decide what to choose.