Honor Bee

Honor Bee

• Err

Very nice camera. It takes ample details in daylight situation. Except display everything is ok. It's best in its price.

• Sunny

No sim signal in my phone pkz help

I faced this problem 2 years ago you need to care services for you're simply slot they change my mother board and totally work fine

How to update software

• rttensing

what is this error message. pls help
java.lang.runtime expection
unable to start receiver

• Safwan

Can anyone suggest a lollipop rom for honor bee

• Muntasir

Everything is good in the price .....But the battery backup is not good .....

• chandan

I'm using Vodafone SIM card in sim slot 2 but if I change any other SIM it doesn't read and the option if i activate also it gets turned off automatically ... no idea what to do ...anyone can help me

sr777, 08 Apr 2017My sincere apologies to all to all the people I have critic... moreHow tu update cell

AnonD-669808, 16 May 2017my phone has a problem with gps tracking. another problem i... moreDon't trun off Automatic date and time. Use network provided or use gps provided timr zone. It will fixing gps issue

• Lein. .

pankaj dubey, 31 Jan 2017Fantastic mobile..except battery..True. . .i'm having the same issue

• When in 2016

I bought this phone 2 years ago. I was having a hard time with my internet connection (using my network) I changed my network but still I get the same results. Also, I went to places with higher signal rate unfortunately there was no progress. When connected to Wi-fi it works but a bit slow... I end up selling this phone...
> Very slow connection ( using network)
> Slow connection (Wi-fi)
> Having a hard time with its touch screen keypads...
> Non- upgradeable.

• VBLOCK43

is it possible to add 2000mah battery (like in huawei Y560) to honor bee....cuz the battery obviuosly SUCKS...!!!!

sr777, 11 Aug 2016I don't want to download anything. I just want to get emai... moreyes thate is all right

AnonD-670819, 20 May 2017this phone is charging so fast 1% in 30 sec exatly, while d... moreIt's normal. All phones charge faster up to a certain percentage of the battery is charged. After that charging speed slows down.

The charger we get with the phone is 500mA. So if we use it it should take around 3 hours (1730 ÷ 500 = 3.46). But in reality it is around 2 hours.

You can use 1000mA (1A) usb charger to reduce the charging time. But don't go beyond 1000mA. I use an old Samsung Corby 2 charger with 700mA power rating for all my electronics. So far no trouble.

this phone is charging so fast 1% in 30 sec exatly, while display is on mode.. (take 2 hours while switched off mode, and plugged) i think somethig is wrong . any body having same problem????

Riyaz Madappally, 23 Jan 2017I am using this phone from past three months. The main reas... morethis phone is charging so fast 1% in 30 sec exatly while display is on .. i think somethig is wrong . any body having same problem????

• F R N

This is an average phone. Can anyone help me to update to Lolipop pls

my phone has a problem with gps tracking. another problem is it not a good battery in this phone. Other things are okkeeyy.

• Prasath1000

One of the best phone for the price, good camera nice photo...etc everything is good...