Honor Holly

Honor Holly

Hlw. I love this phone.

Weakness=free fire is very lag, bettery life ok but Poor, many main apps
not update

Good news=i am buyed 5 years ago. No problam. I love this phone. Good phone. Huawei is best

• Abdullah

holu19, 01 Feb 2021If you phone is rooted you can install a custom recovery th... moreHow bro can you please tell me

• holu19

Noname, 25 Dec 20202020: Since there's no Android support or any software... moreIf you phone is rooted you can install a custom recovery then flash custom roms like lineage os and upgrade it up to Android 7.1

• Noname

2020: Since there's no Android support or any software upgrade, most apps (like Firefox, OLA, and even Chrome) don't work on this solid phone.

Can anyone suggest me if there's any way to update this phone to use? I see some confusing Firmware updates online though. Thanks.

• Perera

Google play is not working. I tried hard to connect but still didn't work

• Covid Veteran

2020 Covid Days, 08 Sep 2020Still working up to now. No lags. Even better than brickpho... moreYou are right that this is better than brick phones; and this is also more durable than recent smartphones within its price point. The original battery is still running well. Since it is now relegated to my tertiary phone, the battery lasts for a week or more.

I got this around 2014 and is still working well. Not a gaming phone but can run essential apps and some basic gaming. Videos run well and the screen is clear enough for such.

• 2020 Covid Days

Still working up to now. No lags. Even better than brickphones because it is smarter. Good to have remivable battery. Oh and the battery still works well.

• Mo

My phone can't connect with Bluetooth
What can I do ?
It's just connected for 3 second then take off
I was canceled all paired devices , and cleared all data or cache , and restart my phone to safe mode .
And still not working good

• Bezad

Akash chaudhary, 05 Mar 2017I was bought this phone 2 years ago still working well with... moreH. Can you tell me please what custom ROM you are using ? Because everything I've installed on my phone had some problems.

• Awan

liyanage, 14 Oct 2019I am using this phone since 2014..best of the best phone.st... moreHow about perform this phone in 2019

• liyanage

Vinny, 17 Jan 2019I am also using this phone since 2014. Only the battery go... moreI am using this phone since 2014..best of the best phone.still i am using this phone but battery is poor now.but i love this & love huawei

• CR

best phone ever

• Leo kulachi

I'm fan of this phone i

• praveen k

Yaa
i am also using from 2015 it is very good working but bad is Jio is not working.else every thing is good.

No LTE,Jio won't work

• Vinny

I am also using this phone since 2014.
Only the battery got weak.
Everything else is working better.
It is very hard to find a good battery.

• Niranjan

I am still using it. Since, 2014. Working Good.

• aungmoe

Jose, 07 Jan 2016Wasted money on this piece of junk. The contact doesn't wor... moregood

• aungmoe

nithi david , 08 Nov 2017may be the offical update is not launched so u can download... moreGood

• nithi david

AnonD-350865, 11 Jan 2015What is the problem of Wi-Fi in this phone ?!? Is Wi-Fi ... morecheck with ur MAC address so it will work fine