Honor Magic4 Lite

Honor Magic4 Lite

• U0ig9
  • 0p}
  • 15 Jul 2022

Love the display and it's really fast performance - but the worst is the sound/volume. It's so so so low, i regret buying it

Can barely hear music/videos etc, even when using Bluetooth headphones or wired (usb c dongle) headphones during my commute to work and back. Sound quality is very low and bad. Can't enjoy media using this phone

• K
    • KGB
    • B0@
    • 13 May 2022

This thing shouldnt cost more than 250 euro

this phone is terrible. a mono speaker with poor quality, no ultrawide lens? sd695? you could simply get a poco f3 which is much better (well, except in charging).

SheethLuvsOneplus, 29 Apr 2022for the price a sd695 is decentNo, not in the slightest. We've seen SD870s at this price. With 1080p 120hz OLEDs. Not horrendous LCDs.

• gx}
          • 29 Apr 2022

SheethLuvsOneplus, 29 Apr 2022I would think this doesn't apply to the honor x30 as m... moreMost I know think honor is Huawei sub-brand still, just cheaper...

joe nodden, 07 Apr 2022Bruh they're giving us slow SD695's and you'... morefor the price a sd695 is decent

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 19 Apr 2022There is a thing called normies, they buy anything with bra... moreI would think this doesn't apply to the honor x30 as most ppl have no clue who honor is. Normies are those who, no matter the specs (or price) of a luxury brand like apple will buy. Apple is probly the main one last least in the smartphone market

• gx}
                • 19 Apr 2022

johnnybegood, 07 Apr 2022I think you have miss the point I am trying to make here...... moreThere is a thing called normies, they buy anything with brand logo on it.

The definition of form over function

• ?
                    • nX9
                    • 17 Apr 2022

johnnybegood, 07 Apr 2022I think you have miss the point I am trying to make here...... moreYou will own nothing and you will be happy!

johnnybegood, 07 Apr 2022I think you have miss the point I am trying to make here...... moreYou don't understand how the world works.

• j
                        • johnnybegood
                        • MSB
                        • 07 Apr 2022

joe nodden, 07 Apr 2022Bruh they're giving us slow SD695's and you'... moreI think you have miss the point I am trying to make here.... in fact you making mentioned of the slow SD695 iterate what I am putting forward. Overprice mobile phones....Rather than listening to the consumers and give us what we are asking for, they are flooding the market with phones that they think is great / ideal for us. It is not about getting one priority right ... because all these fall in the same category of things missing from a decent phone....Again I say fellow consumers you have the power to make manufactures listen to you!

johnnybegood, 06 Apr 2022Fellow consumers, it is time that we stand up and be counte... moreBruh they're giving us slow SD695's and you're concerned about those things? Gotta get your priorities in check. You're putting the cart before the horse.

• ?
                            • iAE
                            • 07 Apr 2022

Overpriced without SD card, jack next...

• j
                              • johnnybegood
                              • n57
                              • 06 Apr 2022

Fellow consumers, it is time that we stand up and be counted. We need to let these manufactures know that we are in a symbiotic relationship and we are going be sidelined anymore. Let them know that we will not purchase their overprice phones anymore. We want the return of SD card slot , 3.5 mm jack and charger. Failing to comply and we will not support them. They need us and much as we need them. They need to listen to what we want and stop giving us what they think is right for us. We have the power to shrink their profit.

• b

it's rebranded Honor X9 5G which is a rebranded Honor X30

• Yext
                                    • 6mM
                                    • 18 Mar 2022

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 18 Mar 2022The Kirin 810 is = in terms of GPU performance CPU might b... moreThe camera and the price are the biggest issues with this phone for me. I'm not sure if you can buy the Realme GT Master Edition where you live and how much it costs, but where I live it's cheaper than the Magic 4 Lite and it's better in every possible ways. Yes, that is older but they are both stuck on android 11 as for now so that doesn't matter. I actually picked up the GT Master 2 weeks ago and already got a software update and it's great aside from that too.

• Yext
                                      • 6mM
                                      • 18 Mar 2022

captain fokou, 17 Mar 2022Wow, their flagship lite phone is worse than their midrange... moreIt's intentional. To mislead people buying this, because the name suggests it's better, yes it's more expensive but it should be better. But it's actually way worse for money.. so more profit..

• gx$
                                        • 18 Mar 2022

Yext, 18 Mar 2022This phone is mostly a downgrade from that anyways.. apart ... moreThe Kirin 810 is = in terms of GPU performance
                                        CPU might be a slight step up to it being barely noticeable
                                        battery is better
                                        5G (better if you have it where ya live)
                                        Screen is same to 1080p

Would be side grade with 5G so yeah not worth it.