Honor Note 10

Honor Note 10

JRigo, 14 Jan 2021Same here. After the latest update (July 2020) and I presu... moreI was kinda wondering what was going on with my phone. Thanks for confirming. As a workaround I found you can still install if you use the Google browser version of Google play. Just find the app and send to your phone. Alternatively just use Aptoide or Apkpure, they'll update just fine via G.play once installed...

• JINO

Had Honor Note 8, Note 10 and now Im on the Huawei Mate 20x 4G (NOT the 5G)
Its a very perfect replacement for theNote 8 and Note 10. Even though sadly, theres NO GOOD replacement now for the Huawei Mate 20X 4G. The 5G version is absolutely a huge downgrade though newer. Less battery power. Ridiculous

• Zenitsu

I want to do a downgrade since with EMUI 9 i cant install Nova Launcher
anyone knows what cons and pros that movement can bring?
i hope emui 8 has the same navigations gestures.

• Cronoterra

Steff, 15 Jan 2021How can I do that? Can anyone here explain that to me? I&... moreYou can do it using the hisuite, connecting your phone with your computer. Then click on the update part you'll see the option there.

• zulfiqarmw

I want to Honor Note 10

If there'll be android 10 I'll buy a 2nd hand version of this as secondary phone

• Steff

Cronoterra, 15 Jan 2021I really recommend you to downgrade your Android to 8.1. Hu... moreHow can I do that? Can anyone here explain that to me? I've seen everything on the internet, but I'm not sure what's good and what's not, so I'd like to hear something verified. Thanks!!

• Cronoterra

Steff, 13 Jan 2021Am I only one who have a problem to download any app from G... moreI really recommend you to downgrade your Android to 8.1. Huawei's new updates brings nothing but disaster for me since Pie update. Rolling back to Oreo made my phone faster. The only real downside is that you can't use dolby atmos with bluetooth devices. But there are tones of alternatives for that anyway so I don't think that as a negative.

After the latest update (July 2020) and I presume some google services update, Google Play simply did not download any app, but was updating preinstalled apps with no problem.
I performed a factory reset on my phone... just to find that now almost all google stuff was gone. I could install google play via APK and then install all my apps.
Now the location service is not working.
I think they f***ed up on the last update. Now looking for a solution to the location services that worked well previously.

• Steff

Am I only one who have a problem to download any app from Google Play? I tried many times to fix that problem, done everything what they said on GP (deleted cash, wifi is okay and I done restart many times) and it doesn't work... EMUI is 9.1.0 and Android is 9. What should I do?

• Cronoterra

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2020Im still using my Honor Note 8 almost for 4 years already! ... moreThe closest alternatives now is the Mate 20x. But for price to performance ratios, I'd say this is a must have phab as the next gen phab won't be anything like this anymore. Just look at the Samsung s20 ultra. You'll just get taller screen but slim as hell... Can't even watch 720p videos properly with those shits.

• Cronoterra

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2021Freezes, lags, ghost touches, touch on one place display en... moreWell, given their conditions and services right now that might be a good move. I'm starting to look for Xiaomi and Oneplus phabs now. Sony is making a comeback now so might as well looking for that too. But still, I love this phone more than anything on the market now.

Freezes, lags, ghost touches, touch on one place display encounters it on other, I will never buy anything form Huawei or Honor again

• Wacko010

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2020Im still using my Honor Note 8 almost for 4 years already! ... moreSame problem. My honor note 10 cannot install anymore apps from google play store. No proper 7 inch, true stereo speakers phones with amoled and king size batteries. Shame

Can't believe Samsung ripped this phone off smh

Im still using my Honor Note 8 almost for 4 years already!
I had no reason switch to Honor Note 10 in 2018.
My phone is dying already and i have not any option to replace it.
Im very sad... There is huge black hole on the market.
I really dont want to buy 2 years old device as replacement, without updates
and for crazy price.. I also dont need foldable or rollable phone with
3:2 screen ratio.. I love 16:9, or 18:9, because im using my phone mostly at landscape.
These nowadays phones are ridiculously narrow and there is no one manufacturer
who is releasing "something acceptable" to me.
Any tips or ideas guys? Thanks..

• Yronk

I think this phone is discontinue

• Cronoterra

Gerard, 29 Jul 2020Not sure I will be able to afford the Note 20 but i'm ... moreDunno, but definitely it'll get bigger screen with same dolby atmos setup

• Gerard

Not sure I will be able to afford the Note 20 but i'm seriously waiting for it. if it's as good or better than this one, I'll do everything to go for it.

• Steff

Cool, 07 Jul 2020Huawei please don't disappoint us this time...we need ... moreYes! It's a true!