Honor Note 10

• N
  • Norbert
  • 0Ut
  • 25 Aug 2022

Still getting security updates amazing work Huawei great services never dissaponits. After 5 years still getting updates :)

• W
    • Warlon
    • Lx@
    • 14 Jul 2022

Sam, 05 Apr 2022Hi, dose this phone has goggle play store? ThanksYes, you can get google services and download their apps, although through their app gallery you can get almost everything.

• kqp
      • 10 Jul 2022

Sam, 05 Apr 2022Hi, dose this phone has goggle play store? ThanksYES

• Sam
        • nxR
        • 05 Apr 2022

makomau, 16 Dec 2021Yesterday i received new update for this device, Harmony os... moreHi, dose this phone has goggle play store?
        Thanks

Yesterday i received new update for this device, Harmony os2 aka Android 10.This was a big surprise, a great gift for Christmas!
          Great OS, thanks Huawei! The phone its amazing!

• N
            • Norbert25
            • 0Ut
            • 15 Dec 2021

I recently got an update with Harmony OS2 version.Still works flawlessly no issues at al recommend updating it.

• 39y
              • 11 Jul 2021

JRigo, 14 Jan 2021Same here. After the latest update (July 2020) and I presu... moreI was kinda wondering what was going on with my phone. Thanks for confirming. As a workaround I found you can still install if you use the Google browser version of Google play. Just find the app and send to your phone. Alternatively just use Aptoide or Apkpure, they'll update just fine via G.play once installed...

• J
                • JINO
                • ABF
                • 05 Mar 2021

Had Honor Note 8, Note 10 and now Im on the Huawei Mate 20x 4G (NOT the 5G)
                Its a very perfect replacement for theNote 8 and Note 10. Even though sadly, theres NO GOOD replacement now for the Huawei Mate 20X 4G. The 5G version is absolutely a huge downgrade though newer. Less battery power. Ridiculous

• Z
                  • Zenitsu
                  • Jv{
                  • 28 Feb 2021

I want to do a downgrade since with EMUI 9 i cant install Nova Launcher
                  anyone knows what cons and pros that movement can bring?
                  i hope emui 8 has the same navigations gestures.

• 19 Feb 2021

Steff, 15 Jan 2021How can I do that? Can anyone here explain that to me? I&... moreYou can do it using the hisuite, connecting your phone with your computer. Then click on the update part you'll see the option there.

• z
                      • zulfiqarmw
                      • 6uf
                      • 27 Jan 2021

I want to Honor Note 10

If there'll be android 10 I'll buy a 2nd hand version of this as secondary phone

• Steff
                          • 3Sp
                          • 15 Jan 2021

Cronoterra, 15 Jan 2021I really recommend you to downgrade your Android to 8.1. Hu... moreHow can I do that? Can anyone here explain that to me? I've seen everything on the internet, but I'm not sure what's good and what's not, so I'd like to hear something verified. Thanks!!

• 15 Jan 2021

Steff, 13 Jan 2021Am I only one who have a problem to download any app from G... moreI really recommend you to downgrade your Android to 8.1. Huawei's new updates brings nothing but disaster for me since Pie update. Rolling back to Oreo made my phone faster. The only real downside is that you can't use dolby atmos with bluetooth devices. But there are tones of alternatives for that anyway so I don't think that as a negative.

• J
                              • JRigo
                              • mtJ
                              • 14 Jan 2021

After the latest update (July 2020) and I presume some google services update, Google Play simply did not download any app, but was updating preinstalled apps with no problem.
                              I performed a factory reset on my phone... just to find that now almost all google stuff was gone. I could install google play via APK and then install all my apps.
                              Now the location service is not working.
                              I think they f***ed up on the last update. Now looking for a solution to the location services that worked well previously.

• Steff
                                • 3Sp
                                • 13 Jan 2021

Am I only one who have a problem to download any app from Google Play? I tried many times to fix that problem, done everything what they said on GP (deleted cash, wifi is okay and I done restart many times) and it doesn't work... EMUI is 9.1.0 and Android is 9. What should I do?

• 08 Jan 2021

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2020Im still using my Honor Note 8 almost for 4 years already! ... moreThe closest alternatives now is the Mate 20x. But for price to performance ratios, I'd say this is a must have phab as the next gen phab won't be anything like this anymore. Just look at the Samsung s20 ultra. You'll just get taller screen but slim as hell... Can't even watch 720p videos properly with those shits.

• 08 Jan 2021

Anonymous, 04 Jan 2021Freezes, lags, ghost touches, touch on one place display en... moreWell, given their conditions and services right now that might be a good move. I'm starting to look for Xiaomi and Oneplus phabs now. Sony is making a comeback now so might as well looking for that too. But still, I love this phone more than anything on the market now.

• 0Tj
                                      • 04 Jan 2021

Freezes, lags, ghost touches, touch on one place display encounters it on other, I will never buy anything form Huawei or Honor again

• W
                                        • Wacko010
                                        • gXV
                                        • 20 Dec 2020

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2020Im still using my Honor Note 8 almost for 4 years already! ... moreSame problem. My honor note 10 cannot install anymore apps from google play store. No proper 7 inch, true stereo speakers phones with amoled and king size batteries. Shame