Honor Play 8A

Honor Play 8A

• P-man

Why is honor 8a not able to aspect Google play store.

• Zeljko

have been using this phone for 10 days, jat-l29 3GB / 32GB version and for now I am satisfied. the fingerprint reader works great, the cameras are great, the video recording at night is a little darker, while taking pictures at night can be very good with the settings in PRO mode. games work great, i tried over 30 games and everything worked ok. Of course, I played the strongest with minimal graphic settings. also has notification light. I think it's a good phone for this money.

Hello my 8A model JAT - L29 have the fingerprint reader but in yours specifications he don't, why?

My 8A have the fingerprint scanner but, in your specifications he don't, can you expleind that, the model is JAT -L29

• Adel saleh

How can i get a new one

• Dan

No compass? Really? Are you kidding me?

• Nzule

Y.Rajesh , 22 May 2019 hi good morning honor play 8a bring pls The only thing i can say is that honor 8A is the best phone i own it

• Y.Rajesh

hi good morning
honor play 8a bring pls

• SILENT

How is the battery life like? Does it last for at least a day when you are on Whatsapp, Instagram and even FaceBook?

Lena, 19 May 2019Which is better, honor 8a or xiaomi mi a2 lite? Xiaomi MiA2 Lite

• Lena

Which is better, honor 8a or xiaomi mi a2 lite?

• Lena

Which is better, honor 8a or xiaomi mi a2 lite?

• Said

sahnoun, 11 Feb 2019am from tunisia and i want get this phone from where i can buy a... moreYou can get it from Algeria.

Impressive features with the powerful Helio P35...

Did it come out in Bangladesh?

bad processor and bad screen pixels

• Gax

-fingerprint scanner
- 3gb RAM , 32 ROM
- model : Honor 8A (JAT - L29)
Serbia.

cool gaming phone powered by MediaTek Helio P35

Nice phone with helio P35 and has great features and camera

• Adnaan

I have it. Mine has a fingerprint scanner but soem other models of my friends don't. And though it's 3020 mah, it lasts more than most other devices I've tried. My tablet with 4000mAh can't match this. I think the Helio P35 is a power efficient chipset.
Only con for me is that 2GB ram. But that would be okay if it was double the price! At this price it's value for money is great.