Honor U8860

Honor U8860

• DoriDori

When I saw him again, so many memories surfaced (*¯︶¯*)
I still remember how I played games on it xDD
but it's a pity that he was thrown out o (〒﹏〒)o

• RAZ3R

Haha, i used to have this phone, Thank you GSMArena for keeping all info on every phone. Just brings me joy and memories.

• E issa

Where can I find a Huawei mobile screen in Syria, its type u 6680 or in Libanon thx

Catherine the Great, 21 Jan 2019Well I've seen phones from 2011 with 64GB storage.What phones?? That's unheard of

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2019What else did you expect? Released in December 2011... Don'... moreWell I've seen phones from 2011 with 64GB storage.

Masanga, 10 Jan 2016How can i download the applications on this phone? it doesn... moreWhat is your android phone version? Froyo or Gingerbread. Find those application that work on them

Catherine the Great, 20 Dec 2018Only 4GB storage? Really?What else did you expect? Released in December 2011... Don't just comment for the sake of commenting. Ugh I hate this kind of mindless users on this website.

Only 4GB storage? Really?

Aaron, 06 Sep 2014how can you screen capture with the huawei honor u8860-51???Simple---- 1)put the image that you want a screenshot of on your screen. 2) put the device on a table with a dark background. 3) get another device(borrow, buy, steal, etc.) that has a functional camera on it. 4) take a picture of original device (U8860). 5) crop the pic by cropping out everything but the screen.

• afnan

Masanga, 10 Jan 2016How can i download the applications on this phone? it doesn... morefirst enter your email id and then get play store and download any thing

• jb

network not always stable on my phone

My huawei its stop some application say android has stopped unexpected
why sometimes it jam

• ali

Masanga, 10 Jan 2016How can i download the applications on this phone? it doesn... morego to 9apps and ll get the needed app u'll need

• Masanga

How can i download the applications on this phone? it doesn't have play store when i download it does not work help please! am using the same Huawei U8860

• Crits

No sound on my Huawei Honor U8860 - tried from Sound/Volume settings but to no avail.
Can you help please ?
No ringtones/ no tones at all

• OtherGuy

I have had this phone for 4 years and it has been a great phone. Just doesn't fit into the modern world.

It does seem to get warm if charging AND making a long call at the same time on a low battery. It helped to place it on a hard (non-insulating) surface when doing both those things at the same time.

• Crits

All of a sudden I am not receiving text (SMS) messages.
I am able to send but I am not receiving.
Can you help please? - maybe there is some setting I have ticked on unticked.
Please help.
Thanks
4-3-15

• Nickoma

How can i Upgrade to Ice cream Sandwich?? when i Try it says Upgrade Not avalable.any suggestons?

I have had this phone for two months and it's a disaster. It was resting on my bench and overheated. A fire hazard for sure. Has anyone else encountered this problem

• DontbuyChinaphones

FolishUser, 06 Jul 2014I had very very painful experience with this Mobile set. Pl... moreI had the same problem with my Huawei honor 6 plus. I was using it for 3 days and it crashed and wont even boot up even after holding the power button for 30 seconds.