Honor V8

Honor V8

• Nayab

AnonD-699684, 12 Sep 2017Hello Sunny, my wife has this phone, the cammera is really ... moreI want some help regarding this phone can u help?

• Fabrizio

Hello I'm using one in belgium the play store and all google applications running very well

• user

Ivy, 15 Aug 2016May I Know Honor V8's Network Technology 2G/3G/4G Can Suppo... moreyes.. iam using.. in my hand now... juz plz.. dont update to oreo

• as is

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2018speaker does not work, :(

• messiah

Shankar, 24 Jul 2019Why can't I use Google Voice search in this phone? Probably because you have a chinese version? China banned google long time ago.

• Shankar

Why can't I use Google Voice search in this phone?

speaker does not work,

• Joey

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2017why do all manufactures use hybrid sim slot? it is useless,... moreGo for xperia z5 premium it has what you need or try the xz premium

noti5me, 23 May 2017I am advised to try out samsung fones. Go and take a look ... moreDon't waste you're time with samsung. I've had many but the newer they get the crappier their battery life is

Anonymous, 23 Sep 2017it says in specifications that it dosn't have Radio FM, but... moreIt always had. Many users, including me verified it. GSMArena seems like they purposely ignore this fact.

it says in specifications that it dosn't have Radio FM, but mine has, is it something that was added since the latest system update?

Anonymous, 20 Apr 2017https://www.corning.com/gorillaglass/worldwide/en/full-prod... moreIt has Gorilla Glass 3, I found it on the Corning official page, and I also made a question to Corning and they answer to me.

Sunny, 17 Aug 2017Can anybody tell me who is using this device and how it's p... moreHello Sunny, my wife has this phone, the cammera is really amazing! Great quality! Very good effects. Excellent photos and videos.The screen is also excellent. The processor works very good. Automatic software actualizations Emui and Android. Very good phone!

• German

• Sunny

Can anybody tell me who is using this device and how it's performance en also in camera I am planing to buy this device...thanks

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2017This phone is for China market only, what did you expect? I... moreHow did u do that I bought one and will like to know

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2017why do all manufactures use hybrid sim slot? it is useless,... moreI am advised to try out samsung fones. Go and take a look at S6, S7 or S8. Try out and think.

German, 18 Apr 2017Does it really have Gorilla Glass 3? I didn't find this dev... morehttps://www.corning.com/gorillaglass/worldwide/en/full-product-list.html
Find huawei and read the devices out loud:)

Anonymous, 19 Apr 2017why do all manufactures use hybrid sim slot? it is useless,... moreThese phones aren't meant to be used in dual sim mode it's just marketing trick. Second SIM doesn't support 4g, has fewer bands and it works only if both sim are idling. So think as it is phone with a single SIM and dedicated SD card.

Yes it does. You should improve your searching/reading skills.