Honor View 10

Honor View 10

Janed, 30 Dec 2019Received emui10Beta version?

• Janed

Received emui10

Just received the December security patches 9.1.0.362

Morkay, 15 Nov 2019I got the security update a couple of days ago. It is the first ... moreReceived the 9.1.0.353 software update in India. After this 256 MB latest security patches gets installed.

Morkay, 15 Nov 2019I got the security update a couple of days ago. It is the first ... moreStill to receive this update in India. With Huawei/Honor being the victim of USA China trade war, sales are drastically slow in our country. No new models released as they do not have Google services, nobody is interested anymore.

However the good news is Honor View 10 will receive Android 10 in future.

• Morkay

MCH, 12 Nov 2019Wondering why my V10 doesn't get the monthly security upgrade af... moreI got the security update a couple of days ago. It is the first one after the update to Android 9.1. It is 9.1.0.350. Security update+it fixes a bug in the camera.

Wondering why my V10 doesn't get the monthly security upgrade after the pie upgrade. My 8X has monthly security update.

Anyone has the monthly security upgrade?

• Indian version

Guys after update are you experiencing any slowdown in charging speed?
I have reset my phone but the issue still persist.

Nanda, 25 Jun 2019Hi, I have Indian model Honor View 10. Does this work in USA ... moreYes it works for me with AT&T

Ken, 08 Aug 2019Any improvement having this android 9.1? Is it stable or laggy ... moreEMUI 9.1 is more stable and faster than the previous version due to the introduction of ERFOS system function. I found noticeably faster app load speed and fluidity. Also now the V10 after this update comes laden with GPU Turbo 3 which makes game play a slightly more smoother experience.

I am very satisfied with my View 10, it is no doubt a good performer but buying it now makes no sense. My LG V30+ at the same price provides a more premium experience and build quality.

My honest tips, been using V10 for a year now, it was RM1799 and now dropped to RM1200, it was considered a budget phone back then, if you want to buy now, i suggest you try look for another phone, try find something that has 8GB 128 spec kirin 980 or snapdragon 845/855 (eg. value for money phones k20pro,mi9, pocof1), kirin 970 is not powerful enough to have a total smooth gaming experience and might be too old for future games for another 1y+. it is slower than the old snapdragon 835! If you have a tight budget, the Xiaomi Poco F1 is the best choice for only RM1,100 (sd845 with 4k mAh)

I am getting same issue as this below after I update to 9.1 clear cache and other possible solutions don't work

uk.community.huawei.com/mate-20-series-20/app-up­dates-is-not-moving-preparing-for-setup-2591/ind­ex2.html

• Ken

Morkay, 24 Jul 2019Just got EMUI 9.1 on my honor view 10Any improvement having this android 9.1?
Is it stable or laggy and buggy?

Just got EMUI 9.1 on my honor view 10

• Mah. Sab

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2019How is the battery life for EMUI 9 Android Pie?Amazing

Crazy jack, 28 Feb 2019Hi all, after android 9 update my honor v10 detects only 3g mobi... moreMe too facing same problem, but if I try sim in other mobiles it detects 4g !!

• Jon

Excellent phone with constant usage. Running well, camera is great, audio is clear. super charging ability is life saver. make sure to use the right charger head, power bank and cable to make full use of the super charging

• Nanda

Hi,

I have Indian model Honor View 10. Does this work in USA networks.

Thanks

• Android user

So I've had it 4 a year now and there has been none software wise but hardware wise well my phone bent like a iPhone 6s plus so that's one thing but the phone still works the same and the screen has no issues even thought it's bent amazing phone overall.

• AnoM

Anonymous, 15 May 2019i agree but there is also the one plus 5tDepend on which region, the official Oneplus 5T 64GB version at my region is way more expensive than official 128GB Honor View 10, around 50% more expensive, so definitely can't compare due to huge price different.
With the price of Oneplus 5T 64GB, I can get Xiaomi Mi9 64GB at my region.
I know for grey import of Oneplus 5T, it might close the price gap.