Honor View 10

Honor View 10

kurnia, 23 Feb 2021my version is 10.0.0.179 (C432E6R1P4) TYPE BKL-L09 Batchl... moreThanks for the update.

• kurnia

RishiGuru, 26 Jan 2021Strange as the Indian units (BKL-L09) got Android 10 a year... moremy version is 10.0.0.179 (C432E6R1P4)
TYPE BKL-L09
Batchlevel: 1 augustus 2020

YUKI93, 19 Feb 2021It really is hard to believe that Huawei did make a flagshi... moreThen you will be amazed to hear my Vivo X5Max is just 5.1mm thick but still retains an audio jack. Moreover it comes with HiFi audio DAC with great audio capabilities. Astounding built quality and one of my prized possession from audio quality and in being the thinnest phone in the world.

It really is hard to believe that Huawei did make a flagship-grade phone with just 7mm thickness and yet can still retain the 3.5mm audio jack. Kudos to Huawei for this amazing creation.

Morkay, 15 Feb 2021Apparently a security update is on the way. I just found t... moreWow. Good news for India. Will be waiting for it.

• Morkay

Apparently a security update is on the way. I just found this :

SilviuR, 09 Jan 2021I had IT for 3 years. A month ago I've changed the bat... moreI use the phone too it's crazy good even at 3+ years old I'm thinking of rebranding to global rom to get EMUI 10

Gustavo Ufanista, 28 Dec 2020It is a good device still in the present day, but with the ... moreStrange as the Indian units (BKL-L09) got Android 10 a year back. However we are still stuck with July, 2020 security patch, no more updates in last 6 months.

Below is the current software version on my Honor View 10:
Model: BKL-L09
Build: 10.0.0.182 (C675E4R1P1)
EMUI Version: 10.0.0
Android Version: 10
Android Security Patch Level: July, 2020.

I find here people even got Aug, 2020 patch. So any more updates on the software side from anyone will be a welcome?

I am currently using the Honor 9X Pro (6/256 GB) global variant and the thing just blew me away. The HiSilicon Kirin 810 SoC in 9X Pro is just bonkers and the current price of just ₹12.75K ($170/€156 makes the deal even more sweet. Thoroughly enjoying the 9X Pro.

• popov

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2020Updated to emui 10 without problems how to update to emui10?

• SilviuR

I had IT for 3 years. A month ago I've changed the battery. Now I have again around 7-8 SOT. Very Nice phone! I wanted to upgrade before the battery change to V30 but the pack of GMS made me wait until this becomes obsolete. Still very powerfull for my usage

• Honor user

Using the phone for little over 2 years now. Almost satisfied except for the fact that the updates are not frequent. Performance, build quality, usage, everything scores 10/10. If the Google-Huawei dispute hadn't occurred definitely my next phone would be either Honor or Huawei. Now i'm confused about the next device.

• zy

2 year end user experienced, screen got some touching problem since new phone till now, changed 2 new screen can't solve

Gustavo Ufanista, 28 Dec 2020It is a good device still in the present day, but with the ... moreUpdated to emui 10 without problems

• Gustavo Ufanista

It is a good device still in the present day, but with the distaste of Huawei, to this day owners of the European model, BKL-L04 did not receive the emui 9.1 so little emui 10, something strange since the same device from other regions have had its updates, but I do not care much, although the last update was 4 months ago and still security patch because , the current version 9.0, i extracted well the potential of the device, and Huawei allows custom themes. if someone waits for new updates, or had some problem with the device, respond, I'm open to dialogue, my region is from Brazil.

Lag, 26 Dec 2020Anyone also experienced significant lags after upgrading to... moreAs I said before both GMS & HMS are both present in EMUI 10 over Android 10. Updating apps from both Google Playstore [GMS] & Huawei App Gallery [HMS] creates duplicate apps and only makes the phone more slow. So after a hard factory reset of my Honor View 10, I follow bellow procedure:

Google Playstore:

1) Huawei Mobile Services/ HMS Core
Last Version: 3.0.3.303 (No updates)
2) HiCare/ Support

Never Update:
1) HMS Core/ Huawei Mobile Services
2) AppGallery
3) Huawei Assistant TODAY! [Equivalent to Google Assistant]
4) PushService [A platform for HMS app developers to send new messages in real time from the cloud to a device, improving user awareness and engagement.]
5) Cloud [If updated , will ask for HMS Core update]

Uninstall:
1) Huawei Browser
2) Quick App Center
3) camera360

As can be found I am heavily reliant on GMS.

• Lag

Anyone also experienced significant lags after upgrading to emui 10? It is running smoothly in emui 9...

Anyone has problem since updating to July patch? I don't seem be able to check and update apps automatically anymore. Need to go to individual app for update.

Altezza, 06 Nov 2020Just Got 10.0.0.185 update. size 626MB. Android security... moreIn India we are still stuck at 182 build as below:

Build: 10.0.0.182 (C675E4R1P1)
EMUI Version: 10.0.0
Android Version: 10
Android Security Patch Level: July, 2020.

• Salman

My phone update is stucked after 9.0.0.246

• Bear

Nam Nguyen, 17 Aug 2020I live in the US and i still haven't received the upda... moreWe're at the end of the list, so figure before summer 2022