Honor View 10

Honor View 10

• tVn
  • 04 Dec 2022

Mateo, 25 Nov 20224 years and still in very good shape, has been dropped hard... moreI agree. What are you looking for to replace it?

• Mateo
    • 8tI
    • 25 Nov 2022

4 years and still in very good shape, has been dropped hard once, and "normal" drops a couple of times. Stopped receiving updates, stuck with Android 9 and EMUI 9.0.0 my model is the BKL-L04 . I'm now looking for a replacement. Tough choice.

libin, 30 Oct 2022Most satisfying experience even after 4 years.working very ... more Honor View 10 is a very well optimized phone, whose software remained optimed from Android 8 to Android 10. EMUI will be one the best Android skins ever.

• l
        • libin
        • NLk
        • 30 Oct 2022

Most satisfying experience even after 4 years.working very fine till now without any lag.kirin 970 does a very good job in terms of performance.

Honorv10, 15 Aug 2022Same. I love my uonor v10 because of the design and size. A... moreHonor View is a great phone. Mainly the software experience is very rich. My Indian unit (BKL-L09) received Android 10. However we are still stuck with July, 2020 security patch, no more updates.

Below is the current software version on my Honor View 10:

Model: BKL-L09
          Build: 10.0.0.182 (C675E4R1P1)
          EMUI Version: 10.0.0
          Android Version: 10
          Android Security Patch Level: July, 2020.

• Honorv10
            • x7v
            • 15 Aug 2022

Mimi, 14 Aug 2022Used this phone since it's firstreleased until now. Th... moreSame. I love my uonor v10 because of the design and size. And it still working up to now. But Im stock in software 9. They said honor v10 will receive HarmonyOS 2.0. 0.188. Been checking for update for a while now but still it says my fone software is up to date but it's still in 9.:( I hope we get the latest software available in software update and no hassle in downloading update. :(

• Mimi
              • tZ4
              • 14 Aug 2022

Used this phone since it's firstreleased until now. The best phone I had. Thanks for the nice phone.

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2022Today 9 April 2022 this phone in android 10 wow still worthy.... Great phone... last of of Honor flagships that came with Kirin SoCs and had Google Playstore.

• tZ0
                  • 09 Apr 2022

Today 9 April 2022 this phone in android 10 wow still worthy....

• U@x
                    • 16 Mar 2022

how to update my phone. plz help me

• C3841105
                      • Pud
                      • 23 Nov 2021

Junaid , 13 Oct 2021Still on Android 8 didn't recived any updates after ... morethat is easily solved in updating press the three points in the upper right and download the last complete package there comes a variant of android 8 but with a slight update and from there you can update nominal until 10

• Morkay
                        • m9I
                        • 22 Nov 2021

I bought this phone in 2018. I am very happy about it. I recently passed it to my wife and bought a xiaomi mi 11i. My wife is definitely happy with it. Let's hope they do not force me to update to Harmony with no google services...

• c
                          • ccy
                          • uCp
                          • 25 Oct 2021

Junaid , 13 Oct 2021Still on Android 8 didn't recived any updates after ... moreim on android 10 tho, yours got problem

• J
                            • Junaid
                            • 3JK
                            • 13 Oct 2021

Still on Android 8 didn't recived any updates after what should I do? Everytime since shows already updated no updates available??? Is problem with device or what cannot even from hicare??? Error error error

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2021HarmonyOS is so great!Honor View 10 receiving HarmonyOS? I doubt. I am speaking of global variant of-course, with preinstalled GMS.

• v4h
                                • 30 Aug 2021

HarmonyOS is so great!

• S
                                  • Subash
                                  • tuh
                                  • 15 Jun 2021

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2021I'm a possessor of a non-rootable Honor View 10 with E... moreEmui 10 silky smooth

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2021I'm a possessor of a non-rootable Honor View 10 with E... moreEMUI 10 is a worthwhile upgrade on Honor View 10. There are no performance concerns. Just make sure to hard factory reset the phone after update from EMUI 9 to EMUI 10. It will clear all previous OS images if exists from phone memory. Secondly, disable all HMS related services during phone setup after reset and tend to prefer GMS in all cases.

My View 10 on EMUI 10 is silk smooth.

• arL
                                      • 09 Jun 2021

I'm a possessor of a non-rootable Honor View 10 with EMU 9.
                                      I can upgrade to EMU 10 since a year but i'm scared of the programmed obsolence.
                                      Once i'll upgrade there will be no turning back.
                                      How do you think of EMU 10? It's worth the upgrade? Did you noticed battery or CPU drops or slow down?

• S
                                        • Salman
                                        • XV3
                                        • 23 May 2021

My current version 9.0.0.246. How can I upgrade my version to 10or 11??