Honor View 10

Honor View 10

Nanda, 25 Jun 2019Hi, I have Indian model Honor View 10. Does this work in USA ... moreYes it works for me with AT&T

Ken, 08 Aug 2019Any improvement having this android 9.1? Is it stable or laggy ... moreEMUI 9.1 is more stable and faster than the previous version due to the introduction of ERFOS system function. I found noticeably faster app load speed and fluidity. Also now the V10 after this update comes laden with GPU Turbo 3 which makes game play a slightly more smoother experience.

I am very satisfied with my View 10, it is no doubt a good performer but buying it now makes no sense. My LG V30+ at the same price provides a more premium experience and build quality.

My honest tips, been using V10 for a year now, it was RM1799 and now dropped to RM1200, it was considered a budget phone back then, if you want to buy now, i suggest you try look for another phone, try find something that has 8GB 128 spec kirin 980 or snapdragon 845/855 (eg. value for money phones k20pro,mi9, pocof1), kirin 970 is not powerful enough to have a total smooth gaming experience and might be too old for future games for another 1y+. it is slower than the old snapdragon 835! If you have a tight budget, the Xiaomi Poco F1 is the best choice for only RM1,100 (sd845 with 4k mAh)

I am getting same issue as this below after I update to 9.1 clear cache and other possible solutions don't work

uk.community.huawei.com/mate-20-series-20/app-up­dates-is-not-moving-preparing-for-setup-2591/ind­ex2.html

• Ken

Morkay, 24 Jul 2019Just got EMUI 9.1 on my honor view 10Any improvement having this android 9.1?
Is it stable or laggy and buggy?

• Morkay

Just got EMUI 9.1 on my honor view 10

• Mah. Sab

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2019How is the battery life for EMUI 9 Android Pie?Amazing

Crazy jack, 28 Feb 2019Hi all, after android 9 update my honor v10 detects only 3g mobi... moreMe too facing same problem, but if I try sim in other mobiles it detects 4g !!

• Jon

Excellent phone with constant usage. Running well, camera is great, audio is clear. super charging ability is life saver. make sure to use the right charger head, power bank and cable to make full use of the super charging

• Nanda

Hi,

I have Indian model Honor View 10. Does this work in USA networks.

Thanks

• Android user

So I've had it 4 a year now and there has been none software wise but hardware wise well my phone bent like a iPhone 6s plus so that's one thing but the phone still works the same and the screen has no issues even thought it's bent amazing phone overall.

• AnoM

Anonymous, 15 May 2019i agree but there is also the one plus 5tDepend on which region, the official Oneplus 5T 64GB version at my region is way more expensive than official 128GB Honor View 10, around 50% more expensive, so definitely can't compare due to huge price different.
With the price of Oneplus 5T 64GB, I can get Xiaomi Mi9 64GB at my region.
I know for grey import of Oneplus 5T, it might close the price gap.

AnoM, 23 Apr 2019This is, with the price cut, the best "budget" smartphone you ca... morei agree but there is also the one plus 5t

• AnoM

This is, with the price cut, the best "budget" smartphone you can buy that rival all the budget and midrange smartphone for around the same price.
It almost got everything you can asked for, NFC onboard, 128GB/6GB UFS2.0 storage, micro SD slot, 18:9 Full HD+ LCD screen, 3750mah battery, Kirin 970 chipset, 3.5mm jack, fast charging, metal build for those who don't like the glass and plastic build of some the nearly priced smartphone. Maybe it is inferior on camera performance.
To be honest, it is a more compelling package than Honor Play, and definitely trump Samsung A50, Redmi Note 7, Realme 3 Pro, OPPO F11 Pro, Vivo V15, any smartphone with SD660, SD675, SD710, and also any smartphone that sport Huawei's own Kirin 710.
Some may argue that Pocophone F1 is the way to go if really want 2018 flagship performance, but Pocophone lack NFC.
That's it, an underrated budget smartphone from Honor.

• Jeff_versace

Hai user hv10, this mobile support playing youtube HDR mode?

• Jack

After update my charging speed has decreased

Mathi, 12 Mar 2019After 9.0.0.192 update my honor view 10 charging speed has been ... moreI faced none of the issues you mentioned after FOTA update.

My observations after update:
1) During charging notification led always is on normal green color as before.
2) Charging speed is same with the supplied charger.
3) I find no battery drainage issues.

Request you to perform a manual factory reset and it may solve all your issues.

• evanhonor11

Crazy jack, 28 Feb 2019Hi all, after android 9 update my honor v10 detects only 3g mobi... moreI'm from the US and recently bought my V10 and using cricket wireless (AT&T) after the update it's been showing 4G but no LTE

RishiGuru, 08 Mar 2019In India we received a huge 718MB OTA update yesterday, mainly e... moreAfter 9.0.0.192 update my honor view 10 charging speed has been significantly decreased. It takes way too much time to charge it up and battery also drains pretty fast compared to previous update. Kindly work on this issue and also when i charge it the notification led always is in dark red after 90% of charge it turns into green this is also an issue i am facing. Thank you.

In India we received a huge 718MB OTA update yesterday, mainly enabling Video over LTE (ViLTE) feature. Now View 10 has both VoLTE & ViLTE.

Details about the update:
Build: 9.0.0.192(C675E5R1P9)
EMUI Version: 9.0.0
Android Version: 9.0

Change Log:
1) Adds ViLTE feature.
2) Optimizes call stability in certain scenarios.
3) Fixes an issue where system ringtone cannot be used.
4) Fixes as issue where Camera stabilization (EIS) fails to work.
5) Fixes an issue where Camera occasionally does not respond in AI photography mode.
6) Optimizes power consumption of certain apps.
7) Adds Google Feb, 2019 security patch.

I have heard we can use the person to person video calling (ViLTE) through Jio in India. However both phones must support this feature.

Personally I am highly impressed with Huawei's EMUI 9, it has now become a very well polished UI ready to challenge the mighty Samsung UI. In comparison my LG V30's UI looks & feels dated.