Honor View 10

Honor View 10

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2022Today 9 April 2022 this phone in android 10 wow still worthy.... Great phone... last of of Honor flagships that came with Kirin SoCs and had Google Playstore.

Today 9 April 2022 this phone in android 10 wow still worthy....

how to update my phone. plz help me

• C3841105

Junaid , 13 Oct 2021Still on Android 8 didn't recived any updates after ... morethat is easily solved in updating press the three points in the upper right and download the last complete package there comes a variant of android 8 but with a slight update and from there you can update nominal until 10

• Morkay

I bought this phone in 2018. I am very happy about it. I recently passed it to my wife and bought a xiaomi mi 11i. My wife is definitely happy with it. Let's hope they do not force me to update to Harmony with no google services...

• ccy

Junaid , 13 Oct 2021Still on Android 8 didn't recived any updates after ... moreim on android 10 tho, yours got problem

• Junaid

Still on Android 8 didn't recived any updates after what should I do? Everytime since shows already updated no updates available??? Is problem with device or what cannot even from hicare??? Error error error

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2021HarmonyOS is so great!Honor View 10 receiving HarmonyOS? I doubt. I am speaking of global variant of-course, with preinstalled GMS.

HarmonyOS is so great!

• Subash

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2021I'm a possessor of a non-rootable Honor View 10 with E... moreEmui 10 silky smooth

Anonymous, 09 Jun 2021I'm a possessor of a non-rootable Honor View 10 with E... moreEMUI 10 is a worthwhile upgrade on Honor View 10. There are no performance concerns. Just make sure to hard factory reset the phone after update from EMUI 9 to EMUI 10. It will clear all previous OS images if exists from phone memory. Secondly, disable all HMS related services during phone setup after reset and tend to prefer GMS in all cases.

My View 10 on EMUI 10 is silk smooth.

I'm a possessor of a non-rootable Honor View 10 with EMU 9.
I can upgrade to EMU 10 since a year but i'm scared of the programmed obsolence.
Once i'll upgrade there will be no turning back.
How do you think of EMU 10? It's worth the upgrade? Did you noticed battery or CPU drops or slow down?

• Salman

My current version 9.0.0.246. How can I upgrade my version to 10or 11??

My current version 9.0.0.246. How can I upgrade my version to 10 or 11??

kurnia, 23 Feb 2021my version is 10.0.0.179 (C432E6R1P4) TYPE BKL-L09 Batchl... moreThanks for the update.

• kurnia

RishiGuru, 26 Jan 2021Strange as the Indian units (BKL-L09) got Android 10 a year... moremy version is 10.0.0.179 (C432E6R1P4)
TYPE BKL-L09
Batchlevel: 1 augustus 2020

YUKI93, 19 Feb 2021It really is hard to believe that Huawei did make a flagshi... moreThen you will be amazed to hear my Vivo X5Max is just 5.1mm thick but still retains an audio jack. Moreover it comes with HiFi audio DAC with great audio capabilities. Astounding built quality and one of my prized possession from audio quality and in being the thinnest phone in the world.

It really is hard to believe that Huawei did make a flagship-grade phone with just 7mm thickness and yet can still retain the 3.5mm audio jack. Kudos to Huawei for this amazing creation.

Morkay, 15 Feb 2021Apparently a security update is on the way. I just found t... moreWow. Good news for India. Will be waiting for it.

• Morkay

Apparently a security update is on the way. I just found this :