Honor X10 5G

Honor X10 5G

• Jagdish

Is it supported 5g for India location

• Monzzz

Luis, 29 Jun 2020Hi, I would like to know if I can use google in this phone.You can use Google Web apps

• Monuzzz

This phone is best performance in this price. But have no Google .But i like this phone.No Google No Problem.😍

• HonorX105g

I think Google is a very powerful search engine and India's people mostly used it so Honor need to add google assistance play store and your tube.

• Jason

Google Play Services aren't necessary as long as you have another Google enabled device. Huawei offers phone clone, which copies over all your Google Apps by scanning a QR code. Got Netflix, Youtube, GMaps, everything ;) I do have to admit, it isn't ideal for people who like to just download an app while they are outside, but I rarely encounter that situation. It also helps get around Google's tracking/privacy issues, and the pop-up cam prevents spyware from hacking into your forward facing camera. Overall, it's been a pleasure to use.

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2020Dude, what do u do for installing Google Play Service on th... moreI think these guys are can't live without Google 😂😂😂,

• jigz

expensive phone with no google playstore
hey lower your price

• isch

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2020Dude, what do u do for installing Google Play Service on th... morei'm very sorry that u had to hear this, but the honor phones are owned by huawei, so no google services

Mo, 01 Oct 2020Overall Camera performance for a midrange phone is perfect ... moreDude, what do u do for installing Google Play Service on this device
what's the solution????

• Joe

• hwklap

Mo, 01 Oct 2020Overall Camera performance for a midrange phone is perfect ... moreIt is 90Hz refresh rate..

• Mo

Telanti, 28 Sep 2020How is the camera on the K30? Especially the night shots?Overall Camera performance for a midrange phone is perfect maybe one of the best in this price segment specially video stabilization 1080/30 fps work flawlessly.
Display is Ips with 120hz but it is one the best Ips with high brightness ,sometimes it look like Amoled but not one those flagships displays.
I think K30 5g or 5g Racing edition and Honor X10 5g and Redmi 10x pro 5g are the best for price.
At this price Samsung A71 has snap730 with 60hz Amoled and K30 5g specs are comparable with Nokia 8.3 with half of the price and offer better display technology.
Miui 12 is great and somehow look like IOS.

• Telanti

Mo, 24 Sep 2020Amazing phone with low price I myself have K30 5g but I li... moreHow is the camera on the K30? Especially the night shots?

• Mo

Amazing phone with low price
I myself have K30 5g but I like this phone maybe change it to Honor

.-Alex-., 02 Jun 2020So hard to choose between this and Redmi 10X 5G(not pro ver... moreI had that problem as well...decided to go with this Honor x10 5G...my final decision was based on this:

-I did not want to have issues with the possible heating problem on the Redmi 10x 5G....
-The camera quality and stabilization on the the Honor x10 seemed to better better than that of the Redmi...
-The Kirin 820 had basically the same performance in android games and emulators (ppsspp, citra, ps2 ect) as the Redmi 10x 5g, the difference was not so significant...
-The battery drain on the Honor was less than that of the Redmi while gaming...
-I am coming from a Xiaomi Mi 9T and I loved the notchless/pinhole less camera experience on the Mi 9T. I wanted that same experience on my next phone, the Honor provided that experience...
-I don't mind the LCD screen because the Amoled was slightly affecting my vision (I noticed this recently and this only happened from the time I started using the Xiaomi Mi 9T with an amoled screen)...it was my first phone with this type of screen....

There are other features that affected my decision but for me those were the most important...

To be honest the Xiaomi Mi 9T is a fine phone, I have the non pro version and wanted a phone with a bit more beef and similar specs, hence why I looked for another phone because the price on the Xiaomi Mi 9T PRO version was too hot for me....

As for the Google issue with Huawei, I personally don't see any issue as there are many workarounds for this on Youtube if you are tech savy enough.

Hope this helps someone else make a choice. I just wished more people reviewed it on Youtube and online in general. It was a hassle finding out the information I wanted on the Honor X10 to make a decision I was confident in.

• GuloGulo

Does this have dual cam view just like the nova 7 series?

• raj

It has any Led notification

• Shadow

Luis, 29 Jun 2020Hi, I would like to know if I can use google in this phone.Yes it has a app named "petal search" through which you can easily download all needed Google apps

• Sam Fisher

I couldn't find any information about the audio chipset used in this phone, any ideas?!
And there's some sort of another phone under the name honor 10x and not x10 with 4900mah battery and a smaller footprint! things are a bit dim when it comes to searching in english and not chinese.

• Ron7i

Taking too long to be out in the market.