Honor X10 Max 5G

Honor X10 Max 5G

• Palmtreehugger

Does this phone have wifi calling for ATT?

Plxtakemehome, 11 Mar 2022Can this phone play Netflix video in HD resolution?No it won't have L1 certification

Can this phone play Netflix video in HD resolution?

Koolx, 19 Sep 20211st of all, if the x20 max has an aspect ratio narrower tha... moreis there any X20 Max or just X20?

Rodolf, 29 Aug 2021Just wait for the X20 which will be faster (Dimensity 1100)... more1st of all, if the x20 max has an aspect ratio narrower than 19:9 DO NOT buy it. Narrow phones are stupid. There's no point buying a narrow phone if you cant enjoy watching vids and playing games on it.

2ndly, GMS will not drain battery any faster than non-GMS.

• hwklap

Rodolf, 29 Aug 2021Just wait for the X20 which will be faster (Dimensity 1100)... moreYou sure X20 Max support GMS? If so, I'm in... I need bank apps no choice to give up huawei and honor for a while.. I love big screen!

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2021Does this phone has Google play sore?Just wait for the X20 which will be faster (Dimensity 1100), bigger screen 7.2" and will have GMS.

Even though GMS is known to make devices slower and drain the battery faster. I'll have to find a way to root it and remove GMS as there are many lighter alternative apps (yandex maps, youtube vanced etc..)

Does this phone has Google play sore?

• Ali2020

We need a phone like this with GMS, why we can't get a 7 inches phone anymore?, These big phones make more sense than the foldable ones to me, they weigh about the same and it's way more practical than open and fold the device everytime .

zulfiqar, 14 Jan 2021i want to Honor X10 Max 5GHonor X10 Max 5G ...Po

I love 7" screen size mobile phones like Xiaomi Mi Max 3, Huawei Mate 20x, Oukitel K9, and Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra. This Honor X10 Max screen size is also my favourite. It's easier for me to read n use GPS with big screen phones.

One thing I hate about such 6.9" and above phones is that the handphone looks longer in its dimensions and the screen size is reduced n looks smaller.

It would b nice if this Honor model has a global version and the Biden administration would allow Google Play Services to be used on Honor handphones. But this seems unlikely

• Me

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2020Does it work in other countries? Is there somewhere near by... moreHi, i am in Australia , it works well,
I managed to download WhatsApp, Gmail, Facebook , YouTube( i managed to log in to my YouTube premium but every time i exit the screen, it stops my music). i cant get google maps and i cant find any equivalent in Huawei app gallery.

• zulfiqar

i want to Honor X10 Max 5G

Hart, 27 Dec 2020it says no in the descriptionDoes it work in other countries? Is there somewhere near by to visit if phone has problems.

• Hart

Pepe2209, 19 Dec 2020thes phone is working google play?it says no in the description

• Pepe2209

thes phone is working google play?

• J11

Does it have a global version ?

miltaryman, 16 Oct 2020I just got this phone today, October 15th from a seller on ... morehello does this have double tap to wake? thanks

please help i have a china verison and its updated , i want the global version and at less google services can any one help me ? have not been able to find firmware to hi suite to the phone . im running the magic 3.1.1.185 c00e180r393 , and model kkg-an00

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

sq2013, 02 Sep 2020I do need whatsapp and Netflix. A 7" screen without ne... moreFollow the guides on Youtube installing Google Play Services is really easy! System Hacks for example has a nice guide you could try, just make sure its the latest guide...