HTC 7 Mozart

HTC 7 Mozart

• lots a kids

I like sum of this phone, but alot pee,s me off. Freezes, while i was talking on it, when i press snoozd, if i dont dismiss the alarm. Why have Bluetooth if you cant use it for normal Bluetooth. Crap. The absolutely mist annoying is the very poor battery life. Specs looked good, camera sold me, wish i,d got a diff phone now.

• Pheak

Dear HTC, I don't like window 7 cause now i use it. Could I downgrade to 6.5.2. I can't use even bluetooth, 7 mozart is a ugly phone ...

don't buy htc mozart, u will regret it..the worst phone ive ever had..rubbish!!!

• Phenix

the phone is suck man.......not able to add mp3 song as ringtone......

• Pheak

I think that the 7 Mozart is low technology and not be interested. You better improve follow the the window 6.5.2. It's Less adventage and a lot of disadventage. ;-(

• Arlen

does this phone support PPTP VPN ???

• esinig

for exam mozart's camera is like samsung wave(5m)?or like Nokia n79(5m)?or vivaz(8m)?i have this phone plz help me dears..tnx for your answer

• pik

Amadeus , 05 Aug 2011I'm a Mozart user myself ;) yes the camera does really suck, but... moreit's not THAT bad, the pics are great in good light conditions. in other cases the colors could be more saturated though

• Amadeus

Esinig, 04 Aug 2011hi firends,i want to buy 7 mozaart.how is the camera??because fo... moreI'm a Mozart user myself ;) yes the camera does really suck, but I use it for business, not for camera or games ;)

• Esinig

hi firends,i want to buy 7 mozaart.how is the camera??because for me camera is important.i read in rewive 7mozart camera is bad!!!
tnx for your answer

• Pallav

im frm India , can iuse apps on it as i'v heard that apps r not avbl for India .Also i wanna play nice car racing games by downloading frm PC n watch HD videos , Pls help me n thanks in advnc../////

hey guys shld i buy mozart or xperia play

does anyone know how you access the sim toolkit on this phone?

• r.sharif

pik, 29 Jul 2011go for wp7, you will only regret if you choose androidHi I have a Mozart
I like Chang wp7 to Android
Can i Cheng?

• pik

AnonD-15546, 29 Jul 2011should i buy this or xperia playgo for wp7, you will only regret if you choose android

should i buy this or xperia play

AnonD-13984, 16 Jul 2011What number of "battery mah" i have to buy for this ph... moreI have a Mugen 1800mah battery, which gets me by the working day. Still have to charge the phone every night. I hate the feeling of having to check/worry about my battery life.

• pik

sam, 27 Jul 2011my age is 14 and i want to buy an phone1 should i buy htc 7 mozartyes

• sam

my age is 14 and i want to buy an phone1 should i buy htc 7 mozart

• pik

Mozarto, 25 Jul 2011Cant anyone help me..on how to get free full version of the game... morethey're on the marketplace but i suggest connecting to pc and downloading the games through zune cause they're big