HTC 7 Pro

HTC 7 Pro

to install some applications over marketplace??

• Key

I'm looking to get a new phone! Like a dummy from my mouth, I can't give up my keyboard!! I used many devices without keyboards and size matters to stop bad txt speak. Bluetooth keyboard may be an option or wait for telepathic phones....

• Gul

how to connect HTC 7 pro T7576 with PC except charger??

• tab s

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2014Evn i m old skul n would like to buy dis one just tell me plz if... morenope its a windows device

• traxxion

WtB, 30 Jul 2014I have this phone for two years now and still love it. This is m... moreThere is nothing old fashioned about using a keyboard to type. Just because all the Apple/Android monkeys decided that it was worth more money to get less functionality, does not mean those of us with half a functioning brain should have to do the same. A touch keyboard has NO advantage over a physical keyboard - NONE. It appears there are no physical KB Win8 phones forthcoming in 2014, so this year I plan on buying a couple of old phones like the Nokia E7 and HTC 7 Pro to tide me over. The old OSes were better as well. Can you stream music from a CIFS share on the iPhone6. No? Didn't think so.

• barrostom

WtB, 30 Jul 2014I have this phone for two years now and still love it. This is m... moreHey dude, how u replaced the digitalizer? Where did u buy it? Thx!

WtB, 30 Jul 2014I have this phone for two years now and still love it. This is m... moreEvn i m old skul n would like to buy dis one just tell me plz if its Android or not dude?!

• WtB

I have this phone for two years now and still love it. This is my third slider phone in a row. Call me oldfashioned but I need a physical keyboard. As long as there are no new phones with this I keep this one alive. Replaced the scratched digitizer yesterday (cheap and not too difficult) and it feels like new again. I replaced the old 8GB card for a 32GB last year, so no lack of space anymore.
The OS may be old, but I still prefer it to Android 4.4 (tablet for games and entertaining the kids) and ios (even my wife hates that OS on her corporate phone).

Don't buy this phone and why, it lacks in apps, and apps you can get for free such as snapchat etc you have to pay for and as well not any good game, but it has its limitations on what users ask for I have it and using it to post this opinion, but listen to me head for an android I have Windows Phone 7.8 and windows for phones aucks

• ghina

after some time the screen is gone off and seems this is from the cable connecting the scree. and this cable i cannot find in the market. so i can't use the phone anymore

• qartaas

hi hive this set , it is a nice

WP 8} can be used on this device or {Android} softwere

• Anna

I think it's pretty good,my brother gave me his and unfortunately it has a smashed screen(he obviosly dropped it)but it still works fine! Great auto focus camera! :)

• amir

crispy993, 31 Jul 2013I've had a 7pro for over a year, sound is average, internet was ... morebrother.do u have any idea. my phone is toomuch being hot and then it restarting. where from I can solve this problem

• crispy993

I've had a 7pro for over a year, sound is average, internet was ok, but has had problems maintaining connection, it gets hot when running internet games, but is still one of the best windows phones around because it runs like a mini pc with the keyboard, which makes up for alot of other minor faults. To perfect, it needs a faster CPU, bigger memory with SD card slot, and a battery which can handle the loads placed on the phone, and is also capable of keeping it cool without overheating.

the phone is great. Is has everything i wanted except the micro sd slot.

but the Windows 7.5 OS is a big disappointment. most of the functions of the phone does not work properly. the find my phone is not working for more than a year. you can not changer the ringtone with a song of you choice, you can not send a contact to another telephone, etc.

great phone but terrible OS System

AnonD-44871, 31 Jul 2012What makes this phone so expensive??My thoughts about apple!

• qwerty

AnonD-123764, 14 Mar 2013i cant download anything from this mobile.... plz help me it giv... moreI had the same problem-three days ago i download zune,update the phone software to latest version and every thig run prity nyce and fast (that include installing programs)

• ijaz

i have been using this mobile since a year. its performance is excellent. on Wifi its doing well. its internal memory is fit, processor is also fit.

• Rahul

I have this cell phone for 2 years now. it lacks a lot of things! it has no slot for memory card, it has no proper sound quality, it's cellular network does not work alright, even old phones have better antenna. the battery consumption during connect...

Agreed dude!!!
This smart phone is not so smart. Long way to go.. WP7 developers..