HTC Desire 501 dual sim

HTC Desire 501 dual sim

New software update is available. Check it guys, bug are fixed .....

deepika sharma, 21 Jun 2014Hi I have the same flash sms problem .I show the toolkit setting... morePut your SIM into any old Nokia mobile than go to setting or msg setting, u can see an option flash msg or info msg.
Where u need to disable it.

• veeru

This is worst very slow please update version os

please update the mobile os version

• sandip

Please update the mobile with latest version.

• aziz

I am using this phone since last 20 days and its awesome phone. But now I am facing charging problem in it. When I connect it to charger it show the message that unable to charge your phone using more current then your charger. Can anyone pls help me regarding this problem.pls mail me too.
atyrewala@yahoo.com

• M

Everyone using HTC desire 501 ds Please e-mail HTC support once a week asking for update
Then they surely will give update.

• deepi

Only one word for this phone : awesome

• Samrat

Please update the mobile with latest version

The phone is awesome so far....camera is the standout feature...the only complaint is that android and sense version is 2years old one...this phone has so much potential ..so I think HTC must provide an update for this one....really hoping to get one

• aman

plzzz update kitkat OS in this phone, & also try to update with new htc UI, plzz update, its humble request to u, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• wdhjhjkhbvjhbkjv

awesome phone.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i really like frmds ...and i think it is best among all samsung grand,sony xperia n all....really value for money

• deepika sharma

Hi I have the same flash sms problem .I show the toolkit setting but nt deactivate

• fatima

Is htc 501 better or xperia sp...? Reply asap i need a phone that has decent camera and good sound

• jatinder sandhu

hi,

no doubt its an awesome phone.but its 3rd class in manner of services.htc atleast 60 days to repiar the issue.and you wont even get proper reply from their side.bulshit service even any c class mobile product service would be much batter than HTC.

• ishan

pappu, 04 Jun 2014htc 4.4 updated yes or now reply me Nops..! 😞

• abdul

Kristen, 04 May 2014If anyone is using black color HTC desire 501 then please tell m... moregood phone waiting for os latet version

raj, 30 May 2014Hey friends...if u want blinkfeed update & android 4.4 kitka... moreYes, no updates as per live chat...

• anil

I bought this mob 4 month ago and I like my phone but I want to update my phone to 4.4 kitkat plz help me

It is a good phone but no more updates available other than 4.1.1