HTC Desire 520

HTC Desire 520

• Jamie2

Tanvir, 21 Feb 2018How Can i move apps from internal memory to external memory... moreYou can get Auto move to SD card from play store download .website on your phone.

I had one of these, it was an okay backup phone. Better than the LG Leon at least

• PIUS85

how can i remove a red text on htc 520 please

• Tanvir

How Can i move apps from internal memory to external memory. is it possible to move most of the apps? When I take picture it save in internal memory, is it possible to save directly save in external memory. Pls help me

• Jerry

My phone is showing no service,,please what can I do

• anonymous

stunner, 05 Sep 2017can't connect to 3g or 4g on my HTC desire 520i am also having the same problem someone should help please

• stunner

can't connect to 3g or 4g on my HTC desire 520

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2015all htc upgrades keep getting better....love themIt small then the 510 ether then the front speaker and flash the 510was better than the520

• tiger

got a htc 520 from post office 30$ feb 2017 great phone ring volume not great but cant complain at the price i paid

• josh

i got one now and i think is ok

Anonymous, 02 Jun 2016How do you factory reset an HTC phone you should just be able to with all androids press and hold the power button and the volume down button and it will pop up.

AnonD-383472, 07 Feb 2016Just a security update :( How do you factory reset an HTC phone

AnonD-383472, 07 Feb 2016Has anyone else got a system update on their Desire 520? It... moreJust a security update :(

Has anyone else got a system update on their Desire 520? It popped up this morning

It is an OK phone I guess. It's obviously not the best but it's not the worst either.

• AM

Horrible display... big no

• Device Explorer

It is compact and economical.
Has a removable battery.

Great features.

all htc upgrades keep getting better....love them

• Muk Josh

it seems this phone is good
hope to get my self one