HTC Desire 526G+ dual sim

HTC Desire 526G+ dual sim

Priyanka Srikanth, 06 Sep 2020Phone is not detecting the SIM and not able to connect WiFi... moreOMG!

• fredster

Dustin, 20 Jul 2020Using this phone since 2016. It is very tough. My phone fe... moreis the OS upgradable? to which OS?

• gautam

Htcmobile is a good mobilephon. I am using this phone. I know the camera of any htc device is better than oppo or another phon, but camera of htc desire 526 is not wel.

• Priyanka Srikanth

Phone is not detecting the SIM and not able to connect WiFi . Please advice

• Dustin

Using this phone since 2016.
It is very tough. My phone fell on the ground 10-15 times but still no scrathes or any problem.
After 4 years still runs smoothly.
Camera is not good but it was a budget phone so no problem.
The only flaw in this phone is battery life
I have to charge it many times a day....

• richard

how can i update my hardware

• Mohammedalmakli

My best phone ever
Better than the U Play

• Khurram Shahzad

I had used this phone since 2015; almost 5 years & on. A simple & compact composition for a normal daily life usage. Not for Photographers though 😁

A single word would be "Office use Expert" 💘

• Pintu

Rahul, 24 May 2020I am using hTC Desire 526 g+ since January 2015 to till now... moreYes.. i am also using this phone.. its good

• Rahul

I am using hTC Desire 526 g+ since January 2015 to till now(5 year plus),what a great service of hTC phone. It's running very smoothly like a new phone.

can we use whatsapp in this product, please?

• mmar

It's more than 3 years I use it, now it's time to change. I'm very satisfied to using it. I use to watch films on this phone and it works whole day, but it's fine yet. The flaw is battery need frequent charge.

• Lqt

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2018HTC Desire 526g+ was my second android phone! Used it for n... moreThis phone have unique Clear Motion video quality enhancer, which will definitely blow ur mind...although this is old model..with older android version.

HTC Desire 526g+ was my second android phone! Used it for not more than an year, was very excited about having a phone with 1GB of RAM & 8 MP of Camera. Did had a lot of problems in like heating up even when not in use. But overall was good phone.

• Arjit

Manu, 27 Mar 2018This phone consumes more battery or it's battery life is ve... moreHi Manu,

I also face similar problem , phone heats up even it's not in use. For this I disabled the data usage for those apps which are at low priority and are running on background.

Always kills the app ( Uber , Ola , Map ) after using it , as these app access our Live location which uses GPS due to which phone heats up and consumes battery.

Always disable the Data for 15-20 mins post re-booting.

This will help u alot.

• Pestem

Hey please a response because I am going to buy a new one what about old android version.. Do you have any problems ¿

• i can't set a pin

hi friends i have using old device htc desire 526g i can't set a new oin and pattern why...? anyone help to me plzzz i need solution i have adding my goole account also still i can't install my security lock

good phone

• Manu

This phone consumes more battery or it's battery life is very less.Sometimes it get heated automatically even the phone is not using.Due to this I disabled most of the apps.Can anyone suggest ways to reduce these problems.

• Deepak

I like HTC desire 526g plus but this is not supported in 4g I am using this phone in 3 years